The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Props and costume WIP limelight

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Chancellor_Peter
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
Chancellor_Peter

My Props and costume WIP limelight - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Props and costume WIP limelight   My Props and costume WIP limelight - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 8:12 am

burnsy wrote:
Loving your Tusken, looks awesome as does your TD.

I am part of the UKG my ID is TK4725.

Do you get out trooping much??

Any plans for another costume?

Burnsy, good to know that there is another 501st Legion member here at TIG forum. Cool Are there any other fellow 501st Legion members onboard? Smile From your profile, I can see that you only have TK-4725, your BH is not cleared by your GML as yet?

Glad to hear that you like my Tusken Raider and Sandtrooper suits, which both are 501st Legion approved. Cool

Do I do trooping much? That depends on my real availability on the proposed trooping date(s) and how much advanced notice I have been given. My most recent trooping was on New Year's Day 2011, a direct continuation from my New Year's Eve trooping at a fancy beach resort. Smile

As a matter of fact my Tusken Raider is due for an upgrade this year after I have received the new head sculpt from Studio Creations. Same thing goes for my bandoliers and mace end of my Gaderrffii Stick. My goal is to make my upgraded Tusken Raider to be a close match to URoRRuR'R'R the Tusken Raider (played by the late Peter Diamond) who attacked Luke and prominently featured on the Vintage Star Wars Sandpeople card pictures.

My other immediate prop projects is my Sandtrooper Desert Backpack, modelled after the "Move Along" Sandtrooper Officer from the Mos Eisley check point scene. It is in WIP stage at this moment and I will have it done within this year itself. Likewise for my DL-44 Blaster (The Empire Strikes Back) modification project.

Back to top Go down
burnsy
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
burnsy

PostSubject: Re: My Props and costume WIP limelight   My Props and costume WIP limelight - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 6:35 am

I managed to get to troop at the official Blu Ray release this week as Fett.

We were on the blue carpet as the celebs came in and we made the BBC news.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2D0bFIfLcUM
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: My Props and costume WIP limelight   My Props and costume WIP limelight - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 6:54 am

Nice one Stu! Bet you had such a great time. Was that you in the link? The BT tower lightsaber was awesome btw!
Back to top Go down
burnsy
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
burnsy

PostSubject: Re: My Props and costume WIP limelight   My Props and costume WIP limelight - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 7:22 am

Yeah that was me in the vid. We did have a cracking night.

My Props and costume WIP limelight - Page 3 IMG_9130-1

My Props and costume WIP limelight - Page 3 IMG_9060-1

My Props and costume WIP limelight - Page 3 IMG_9081-1

My Props and costume WIP limelight - Page 3 IMG_9087-1

My Props and costume WIP limelight - Page 3 IMG_9092
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Props and costume WIP limelight   My Props and costume WIP limelight - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Props and costume WIP limelight

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3