The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

To celebrate the TIG Forum hitting 200 members we are proud to announce the launch of the TIG Store!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin Use Account

To celebrate the TIG Forum hitting 200 members we are proud to announce the launch of the TIG Store! Empty
PostSubject: To celebrate the TIG Forum hitting 200 members we are proud to announce the launch of the TIG Store!   To celebrate the TIG Forum hitting 200 members we are proud to announce the launch of the TIG Store! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 8:45 am

To celebrate the TIG Forum hitting 200 members we are very proud to announce the launch of the TIG Store! cheers

A huge thanks goes out to Shawn for making this happen and to all the lads involved in making this idea a reality! Smile

CLICK HERE TO ENTER THE TIG STORE!
Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

To celebrate the TIG Forum hitting 200 members we are proud to announce the launch of the TIG Store! Empty
PostSubject: Re: To celebrate the TIG Forum hitting 200 members we are proud to announce the launch of the TIG Store!   To celebrate the TIG Forum hitting 200 members we are proud to announce the launch of the TIG Store! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 10:28 am

Glad to see the shop up and running. Congrats to Shawn and all involved. Now to come up with a few hundred bucks for one of everything. :clap:
Back to top Go down
http://alter-egos.forumotion.com/
Joe_O
Force Addict
Force Addict
Joe_O

PostSubject: Re: To celebrate the TIG Forum hitting 200 members we are proud to announce the launch of the TIG Store!   To celebrate the TIG Forum hitting 200 members we are proud to announce the launch of the TIG Store! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 10:32 am

I will definitely be getting a shirt !

These are great , was a top idea and well done to Shawn for putting it into action!

Nice to see we have 200 members already!
Back to top Go down
shawn_k
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
shawn_k

PostSubject: Re: To celebrate the TIG Forum hitting 200 members we are proud to announce the launch of the TIG Store!   To celebrate the TIG Forum hitting 200 members we are proud to announce the launch of the TIG Store! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 10:44 am

Wow, we really hit that 200 mark quick. I hope everyone likes the shirt designs and I'm sure we'll be adding a few more as we go along. I'm looking forward to getting some for CV.

While setting up the store, I was able to get one of the white shirts with the large logo to test things out. I chose the cheapest shipping option which runs about $5, but stays right around there if you order a couple at a time. The shirt was printed and shipped in roughly 2 days and then I had it in my hands less than a week after that. When someone orders from outside the U.S. I would like to hear their experience as well.

Here's an action shot with my white shirt. Smile

To celebrate the TIG Forum hitting 200 members we are proud to announce the launch of the TIG Store! Tigshi13

Last edited by shawn_k on Thu Jun 03, 2010 3:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.powerofthetoys.com
HothTony
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
HothTony

PostSubject: Re: To celebrate the TIG Forum hitting 200 members we are proud to announce the launch of the TIG Store!   To celebrate the TIG Forum hitting 200 members we are proud to announce the launch of the TIG Store! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 11:02 am

Great idea guys and well done Shawn......if your looking for any suggestions to expand the range what about a lapel badge....discreet enough so you could wear it at work and if you meet anyone on your travels they will recognise it and 'hey presto' your chewing the fat about VSW.......... lol!
Just a thought
Tony
Back to top Go down
DarthBerizing
Johnpaul Ragusa
Johnpaul Ragusa
DarthBerizing

PostSubject: Re: To celebrate the TIG Forum hitting 200 members we are proud to announce the launch of the TIG Store!   To celebrate the TIG Forum hitting 200 members we are proud to announce the launch of the TIG Store! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 11:09 am

shawn_k wrote:

Here's an action shot with my white shirt. Smile

To celebrate the TIG Forum hitting 200 members we are proud to announce the launch of the TIG Store! Tigshirt

Shawn - Isn't this more of an "inaction shot"? You are kind of just standing there............ lol!

Seriously , great to see this up and running and kudos to Shawn and the guys for making this a reality. So glad to be a part of this community.
Back to top Go down
http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com
shawn_k
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
shawn_k

PostSubject: Re: To celebrate the TIG Forum hitting 200 members we are proud to announce the launch of the TIG Store!   To celebrate the TIG Forum hitting 200 members we are proud to announce the launch of the TIG Store! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 11:40 am

Darthberizing wrote:

Shawn - Isn't this more of an "inaction shot"? You are kind of just standing there............ lol!

Seriously , great to see this up and running and kudos to Shawn and the guys for making this a reality. So glad to be a part of this community.

LOL too true. I had the website Think Geek in mind as they call their submitted pictures the customer action shot. I should be putting a figure in the case or something then there would be some action.
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: To celebrate the TIG Forum hitting 200 members we are proud to announce the launch of the TIG Store!   To celebrate the TIG Forum hitting 200 members we are proud to announce the launch of the TIG Store! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 12:11 pm

Well done guys on the shop addition Cool Those tees look great. Fantastic we're up to 200 members now!

BIG love to TIG!! What a great place to be Very Happy

cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Carl_Easter
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
Carl_Easter

PostSubject: Re: To celebrate the TIG Forum hitting 200 members we are proud to announce the launch of the TIG Store!   To celebrate the TIG Forum hitting 200 members we are proud to announce the launch of the TIG Store! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 12:15 pm

very good chaps like the TIG shop Very Happy
Back to top Go down
RebelChris
Force Addict
Force Addict
RebelChris

PostSubject: Re: To celebrate the TIG Forum hitting 200 members we are proud to announce the launch of the TIG Store!   To celebrate the TIG Forum hitting 200 members we are proud to announce the launch of the TIG Store! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 12:21 pm

Loving the TIG shop! Smile

I know I'll be ordering a couple of tees and at least one hooded sweatshirt and will proudly display them at C5! Smile
Back to top Go down
vintageSWfan
Force Addict
Force Addict
vintageSWfan

PostSubject: Re: To celebrate the TIG Forum hitting 200 members we are proud to announce the launch of the TIG Store!   To celebrate the TIG Forum hitting 200 members we are proud to announce the launch of the TIG Store! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 1:21 pm

Way to go TIG congrat's on the 200.
cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

The Ledy shirt look's nice in black.

Dan.
Back to top Go down
hothrebel
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner
hothrebel

PostSubject: Re: To celebrate the TIG Forum hitting 200 members we are proud to announce the launch of the TIG Store!   To celebrate the TIG Forum hitting 200 members we are proud to announce the launch of the TIG Store! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 1:27 pm

Yeah gotta say the shirts look good and the quality of them looks pretty decent to.

Well done guys.
Back to top Go down
shawn_k
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
shawn_k

PostSubject: Re: To celebrate the TIG Forum hitting 200 members we are proud to announce the launch of the TIG Store!   To celebrate the TIG Forum hitting 200 members we are proud to announce the launch of the TIG Store! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 1:41 pm

vintageSWfan wrote:
Way to go TIG congrat's on the 200.
cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

The Ledy shirt look's nice in black.

Dan.

That shirt was made just for you Dan. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
vintageSWfan
Force Addict
Force Addict
vintageSWfan

PostSubject: Re: To celebrate the TIG Forum hitting 200 members we are proud to announce the launch of the TIG Store!   To celebrate the TIG Forum hitting 200 members we are proud to announce the launch of the TIG Store! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 4:17 pm

Excelenta Mucho Gracious.

I feel the love.

Now i just have to order one.

This is one sweet ass shirt!This would be a great shirt to wear at the Mexico,Mexico city.convention in August.Booh-Yeah.
To celebrate the TIG Forum hitting 200 members we are proud to announce the launch of the TIG Store! KYqDh
Back to top Go down
merlin
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
merlin

PostSubject: Re: To celebrate the TIG Forum hitting 200 members we are proud to announce the launch of the TIG Store!   To celebrate the TIG Forum hitting 200 members we are proud to announce the launch of the TIG Store! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 8:17 pm

vintageSWfan wrote:
Excelenta Mucho Gracious.

I feel the love.

Now i just have to order one.

This is one sweet ass shirt!This would be a great shirt to wear at the Mexico,Mexico city.convention in August.Booh-Yeah.
To celebrate the TIG Forum hitting 200 members we are proud to announce the launch of the TIG Store! KYqDh

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

Probably you and me will be the only ones wearing this shirt at the Mexico Convention!
Back to top Go down
DarthStanley
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
DarthStanley

PostSubject: Re: To celebrate the TIG Forum hitting 200 members we are proud to announce the launch of the TIG Store!   To celebrate the TIG Forum hitting 200 members we are proud to announce the launch of the TIG Store! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 8:18 pm

Great stuff guys! Very Happy

Kudos to Shawn & everyone else involved with getting the shop up & running!

Gonna have to get me a Kenner t shirt as they're cool as fuck!

Any chance of a Palitoy logo t shirt as well Shawn?
Back to top Go down
coachk28
Force Addict
Force Addict
coachk28

PostSubject: Re: To celebrate the TIG Forum hitting 200 members we are proud to announce the launch of the TIG Store!   To celebrate the TIG Forum hitting 200 members we are proud to announce the launch of the TIG Store! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 7:14 am

How about some TIG underwear?!?!? I could use some new thongs!!!

lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
vintageSWfan
Force Addict
Force Addict
vintageSWfan

PostSubject: Re: To celebrate the TIG Forum hitting 200 members we are proud to announce the launch of the TIG Store!   To celebrate the TIG Forum hitting 200 members we are proud to announce the launch of the TIG Store! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 8:51 am

and a manziere"bro instead of bra". lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
shawn_k
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
shawn_k

PostSubject: Re: To celebrate the TIG Forum hitting 200 members we are proud to announce the launch of the TIG Store!   To celebrate the TIG Forum hitting 200 members we are proud to announce the launch of the TIG Store! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 2:55 pm

Just got some promo codes that should work in the store for some savings.

Quote :
Coupon Codes:
FALL2010 $5 off subtotal of $25+
HARVEST2010 $10 off subtotal of $50+
AUTUMN2010 $20 off subtotal of $100+

Disclaimer:
Please enter coupon code FALL2010, HARVEST2010, or AUTUMN2010 before completing checkout. Discount is applied to the subtotal and does not include shipping, taxes, or additional charges. This offer may not be combined with other offers. Coupons valid from 11/14/2010 12:00 am to 11/20/2010 11:59 pm Mountain time.

Back to top Go down
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: To celebrate the TIG Forum hitting 200 members we are proud to announce the launch of the TIG Store!   To celebrate the TIG Forum hitting 200 members we are proud to announce the launch of the TIG Store! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 3:52 pm

Nice one Shawn im gonna see if Lou will get me something from the store for Xmas so those codes could be handy!

Jay
Back to top Go down
shawn_k
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
shawn_k

PostSubject: Re: To celebrate the TIG Forum hitting 200 members we are proud to announce the launch of the TIG Store!   To celebrate the TIG Forum hitting 200 members we are proud to announce the launch of the TIG Store! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 12:32 pm

Here's another one I just got for free shipping! It's valid on Nov. 24th-28th.

Quote :
Coupon Code: SHIP2010

Disclaimer: Enter coupon code SHIP2010 before completing checkout. Discount applies to Super Saver, Canadian, and International Airmail ONLY and does not include products, taxes, or additional charges. This offer may not be combined or substituted with other offers. Coupon valid from 11/24/2010 12:00 am to 11/28/2010 11:59 pm Mountain time.

Back to top Go down
shawn_k
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
shawn_k

PostSubject: Re: To celebrate the TIG Forum hitting 200 members we are proud to announce the launch of the TIG Store!   To celebrate the TIG Forum hitting 200 members we are proud to announce the launch of the TIG Store! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 11:27 pm

They keep on sending me the codes. Here's one now for 20% off for Cyber Monday tomorrow.

Quote :
Coupon Code: 2010CyberMon
Up to 20% off a subtotal of $25 or more!

Disclaimer: Must have a subtotal of $25+ and enter coupon code 2010CyberMon before completing checkout. The entire subtotal may not be eligible for the discount due to varying partner commissions. The maximum qualifying discount will AUTOMATICALLY be calculated by the website. Discount does not include shipping, taxes, or additional charges. Offer valid until 11/29/2010 11:59 PM MST. This offer may not be combined or substituted with any other promotion.
Back to top Go down
A_new_hope
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
A_new_hope

PostSubject: Re: To celebrate the TIG Forum hitting 200 members we are proud to announce the launch of the TIG Store!   To celebrate the TIG Forum hitting 200 members we are proud to announce the launch of the TIG Store! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 2:38 pm

I love the shirts, will definitly have a couple of those Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To celebrate the TIG Forum hitting 200 members we are proud to announce the launch of the TIG Store!   To celebrate the TIG Forum hitting 200 members we are proud to announce the launch of the TIG Store! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To celebrate the TIG Forum hitting 200 members we are proud to announce the launch of the TIG Store!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1