The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lili Ledy Han ?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
burnsy
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
burnsy

Lili Ledy Han ? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lili Ledy Han ?   Lili Ledy Han ? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 4:55 pm

It happens man, keep going.

Is it mainly Ledy you're going for?
Back to top Go down
xxGANDALFxx
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
xxGANDALFxx

PostSubject: Re: Lili Ledy Han ?   Lili Ledy Han ? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 5:04 pm

Nahh first aim is complete set of loose ungraded, Then loose graded with a Endor focus thrown in. Ive also got most the Ewok set in AFA just need Lady Gorneesh in U85 or U90 to complete.
Im picking up various other parts in the collections im buying up but i will end up selling alot of these on to get the ones i mainly want.
Id love a LL Biker scout and Endor figures but im guessing that will be later in my collecting lol
Back to top Go down
http://stores.ebay.co.uk/Pro-Tech-Models
RebelChris
Force Addict
Force Addict
RebelChris

PostSubject: Re: Lili Ledy Han ?   Lili Ledy Han ? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 5:12 pm

xxGANDALFxx wrote:
Nahh first aim is complete set of loose ungraded, Then loose graded with a Endor focus thrown in. Ive also got most the Ewok set in AFA just need Lady Gorneesh in U85 or U90 to complete.
Im picking up various other parts in the collections im buying up but i will end up selling alot of these on to get the ones i mainly want.
Id love a LL Biker scout and Endor figures but im guessing that will be later in my collecting lol

Ditch the U grade figures and you'll be all set mate! Wink

Seriously, that's been a hot button topic amongst us vintage collectors as of late. And if you get a loose set ungraded there's no sense in getting a graded set IMO, just too much money for that. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
xxGANDALFxx
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
xxGANDALFxx

PostSubject: Re: Lili Ledy Han ?   Lili Ledy Han ? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 5:20 pm

Im 1 of the strange people out there that likes the loose graded looks, I dont go looking for U graded i mainly look at the figure inside being a good representation. i wont go into my belifes on the U grading side is its mixed and falls on both sides of the fence lol. For me i like the look of the casings as a display medium and even getting some of my customs put into ungraded cases. each to there own i supose Smile
Back to top Go down
http://stores.ebay.co.uk/Pro-Tech-Models
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lili Ledy Han ?   Lili Ledy Han ? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lili Ledy Han ?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2