The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ANTI- Hall of Fame & Hall of Shame game- THREAD

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
wbobafett
Force Addict
Force Addict
wbobafett

ANTI- Hall of Fame & Hall of Shame game- THREAD Empty
PostSubject: ANTI- Hall of Fame & Hall of Shame game- THREAD   ANTI- Hall of Fame & Hall of Shame game- THREAD I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 12:03 pm

Hi lads,

dont know what you think, (and seriously: this is no offense) but I find this pretty annoying:

Every freaking time Im online I think: "Ohhhhh, new posts! GREAT!" I'll go into the Vintage Chat area....."oh no, only the 2 f***ing Hall of Fame/Shame threads been bumped again!". And thats not every now and then...its freaking f***ing every day!!!!!!

If Im the only one ok...but if more lads think like me, I wanna move these two threads into another area....I dont care about which one...I just want it kicked out of this area! Twisted Evil

WHAT YA THINK????

Anyone else hates threads/things, etc. here or anywhere....feel free to post your anger here Smile

Sincerely

A BIG HoF/S-GAME-HATER!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
vintageSWfan
Force Addict
Force Addict
vintageSWfan

PostSubject: Re: ANTI- Hall of Fame & Hall of Shame game- THREAD   ANTI- Hall of Fame & Hall of Shame game- THREAD I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 12:21 pm

Wolff you need a hug here it comes.
ANTI- Hall of Fame & Hall of Shame game- THREAD Polar-10

I know you like the anagram game.

Holy shit i was on like 3A.M.the post was up for like one minute and you had 2 out of 3 figured out.I managed to get one right only because you had computer technical difficult's

You must go into deep sleep, dream about my Ledy's while i figure all the anagram's next time. lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

Danny.
Back to top Go down
Joe_O
Force Addict
Force Addict
Joe_O

PostSubject: Re: ANTI- Hall of Fame & Hall of Shame game- THREAD   ANTI- Hall of Fame & Hall of Shame game- THREAD I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 12:25 pm

Aww now now Wolff Wink It's only a game Smile Think of it this way - It is still going on RS without ANY posts like yours and they aren't the easiest bunch to please!

If RS users can ignore it if its not to their taste why can't you ? Smile

They have a saying on forums - what you don't like , don't read Laughing

As for being excited about new posts - Yes we all get excited and then a little dissappointed when the new posts aren't about
topics that interest us, but thats where posting your own interesting topics comes into play Smile
Back to top Go down
wbobafett
Force Addict
Force Addict
wbobafett

PostSubject: Re: ANTI- Hall of Fame & Hall of Shame game- THREAD   ANTI- Hall of Fame & Hall of Shame game- THREAD I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 12:28 pm

Joe_O wrote:

As for being excited about new posts - Yes we all get excited and then a little dissappointed when the new posts aren't about
topics that interest us, but thats where posting your own interesting topics comes into play Smile

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

you little...you!!!

You missed the anagram round today....better dont miss the next one "Mr I-will-be king-of-anagrams-at-the-end-of-the-month"

rofl

hey Dan...thx for hug Smile...I needed that one....man I hate that HoF/S game!!!

Wolff
Back to top Go down
Joe_O
Force Addict
Force Addict
Joe_O

PostSubject: Re: ANTI- Hall of Fame & Hall of Shame game- THREAD   ANTI- Hall of Fame & Hall of Shame game- THREAD I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 12:30 pm

I know Sad I think the only advantage I had was being online before you!

Can't even compete if I am not around lol
Back to top Go down
wbobafett
Force Addict
Force Addict
wbobafett

PostSubject: Re: ANTI- Hall of Fame & Hall of Shame game- THREAD   ANTI- Hall of Fame & Hall of Shame game- THREAD I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 12:31 pm

Joe_O wrote:
Can't even compete if I am not around lol

LMFAO
Back to top Go down
jimmymindtricks
Force Addict
Force Addict
jimmymindtricks

PostSubject: Re: ANTI- Hall of Fame & Hall of Shame game- THREAD   ANTI- Hall of Fame & Hall of Shame game- THREAD I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 4:34 pm

what up wolf you miss me so much you had to take your anger out on the hall of fame game

do we have a pic of wolf to post in the hall of shame , some one dig that up lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
vintageSWfan
Force Addict
Force Addict
vintageSWfan

PostSubject: Re: ANTI- Hall of Fame & Hall of Shame game- THREAD   ANTI- Hall of Fame & Hall of Shame game- THREAD I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 5:34 pm

Let's see the Wolff pic. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
wbobafett
Force Addict
Force Addict
wbobafett

PostSubject: Re: ANTI- Hall of Fame & Hall of Shame game- THREAD   ANTI- Hall of Fame & Hall of Shame game- THREAD I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 6:13 pm

hahaha Jimmy,

there is indeed one online...maybe you will find it .........(I hope not)

Wolff
Back to top Go down
vintageSWfan
Force Addict
Force Addict
vintageSWfan

PostSubject: Re: ANTI- Hall of Fame & Hall of Shame game- THREAD   ANTI- Hall of Fame & Hall of Shame game- THREAD I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 7:56 pm

Jimmy let's see that Wolff pic buddy.

Dan.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ANTI- Hall of Fame & Hall of Shame game- THREAD   ANTI- Hall of Fame & Hall of Shame game- THREAD I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ANTI- Hall of Fame & Hall of Shame game- THREAD

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1