The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

AFA problem - Now fully resolved by AFA/Tom Derby

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
vintageSWfan
Force Addict
Force Addict
vintageSWfan

AFA problem - Now fully resolved by AFA/Tom Derby - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: AFA problem - Now fully resolved by AFA/Tom Derby   AFA problem - Now fully resolved by AFA/Tom Derby - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 1:39 pm

yeah rob i already asked jat to rename it. i think he changed the subject to afa error but yeah i agree it can be changed,they made a mistake i forgive them.they emailed me and said they will fix the situation.i still have'nt been able to get through to them on the phone.they don't answer their call's,i've left 10 messages.no call back's yet.just an email 2 day's ago.Dan. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Del
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
Del

PostSubject: Re: AFA problem - Now fully resolved by AFA/Tom Derby   AFA problem - Now fully resolved by AFA/Tom Derby - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 2:29 pm

Its a shame they fucked up with the axe tho mate, cus getting a much minter figure in place of the one you sent in is a right bonus lol. You should just ask them to change the axe, don't mention the figure Wink
Back to top Go down
vintageSWfan
Force Addict
Force Addict
vintageSWfan

PostSubject: Re: AFA problem - Now fully resolved by AFA/Tom Derby   AFA problem - Now fully resolved by AFA/Tom Derby - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 3:01 pm

geez, i've been calling and calling them no answer.i just left a message with chad at AFA. i might und up stuck with the fukd up axe? Sad Sad Sad Sad Dan.
Back to top Go down
vintageSWfan
Force Addict
Force Addict
vintageSWfan

PostSubject: Re: AFA problem - Now fully resolved by AFA/Tom Derby   AFA problem - Now fully resolved by AFA/Tom Derby - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 6:00 pm

update i have sent the ledy gammy back to afa.plus with another figure there going to case archival both for free also there covering shipping.that was really class act that there doing this.i think afa need's to be cut a break they made a mistake and are fixing it 100%.i'm totally happy about this.and also another seller that bumed me out did the right thing today also so ya good karma all around.glad friday is tomorrow.i'm gonna start my own little party a little early.Dan. drinking drinking drinking drinking drinking drinking2 drinking2 drinking2 drinking2 drinking2 drinking2 drinking2 cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! Stormie Smiley Stormie Smiley Stormie Smiley Stormie Smiley Stormie Smiley Stormie Smiley Stormie Smiley Stormie Smiley Stormie Smiley Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DarthStanley
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
DarthStanley

PostSubject: Re: AFA problem - Now fully resolved by AFA/Tom Derby   AFA problem - Now fully resolved by AFA/Tom Derby - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 7:19 pm

That's great news Dan,i'm glad that things have worked out for you! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
vintageSWfan
Force Addict
Force Addict
vintageSWfan

PostSubject: Re: AFA problem - Now fully resolved by AFA/Tom Derby   AFA problem - Now fully resolved by AFA/Tom Derby - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 8:36 pm

thank's darth.Dan Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
vintageSWfan
Force Addict
Force Addict
vintageSWfan

PostSubject: Re: AFA problem - Now fully resolved by AFA/Tom Derby   AFA problem - Now fully resolved by AFA/Tom Derby - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 2:04 pm

Tom Derby from AFA personally fixed my problem,and i would like to take the opportunity to thank him and his staff ata AFA for fixing their mistake and making the corrections.I mailed the ledy gamy and a Ledy han trenchcoat to them overnight express they paid for shipping.they already graded both figures archival for free and are shipping them back to me.it was the fastest turn aroung with afa in history like 23 hours.my stuff getting there,being grade and shipped back all in the same day.my hat is off to them.i'm sorry about all this and i will have it removed or retitled or something.i will ask Jay for his advice what to do now.but yeah AFA fixed everything there cool as hell and this is the only problem i ever had with them in 18 year's of collecting.this was a total fluke situation,they fixed everything ASAP.Dan.
Back to top Go down
Joe_O
Force Addict
Force Addict
Joe_O

PostSubject: Re: AFA problem - Now fully resolved by AFA/Tom Derby   AFA problem - Now fully resolved by AFA/Tom Derby - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 2:12 pm

Tell you what Dan, I will lock this up and retitle it to - AFA Problem - Now resolved

Then its still around to show other members the outcome Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AFA problem - Now fully resolved by AFA/Tom Derby   AFA problem - Now fully resolved by AFA/Tom Derby - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AFA problem - Now fully resolved by AFA/Tom Derby

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2