The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Vintage Kenner Star Wars collecting research survey

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aresj2x
New User
New User

Vintage Kenner Star Wars collecting research survey Empty
PostSubject: Vintage Kenner Star Wars collecting research survey   Vintage Kenner Star Wars collecting research survey I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 01, 2024 1:25 pm

Hello fellow collectors,

My name is Becky Nash and I am an Associate professor at the School of Criminology and Criminal Justice at California State University, Long Beach (CSULB). I would like to invite you to participate in a research study using Social Network Analysis methods to 1) map the online network of vintage Kenner Star Wars collectors, 2) examine how collectors conduct due diligence, and 3) analyze fraud victimization within the online collecting network. All survey responses will be completely anonymous and no individual identifying information will be collected. The survey takes about 20 minutes to complete, and the decision to participate in this study is completely voluntary. As a show of appreciation for your participation in this study, you can voluntarily enter a raffle (not linked to your survey responses) at the end of the survey for a chance to win one of twenty, $25 Amazon gift cards, or one of three vintage Star Wars-related prizes (Carded Admiral Ackbar on beater card, carded Paploo on cut card, and a loose lot of vintage SW action figures, accessories not included). Prize winners will be chosen by a random number generator. Like many of you in the collecting community, collecting vintage Kenner Star Wars toys is a long-time passion of mine and I hope this will be a fun activity for you to participate in.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me via email:
Becky.nash@csulb.edu

Link to the online survey:
https://csulb.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_4JzKdcIDe9UWDR4
Back to top Go down
Aresj2x
New User
New User

Vintage Kenner Star Wars collecting research survey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vintage Kenner Star Wars collecting research survey   Vintage Kenner Star Wars collecting research survey I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2024 6:14 pm

Bumping this up. FYI, there is a chance to win $25 Amazon gift cards and vintage Star Wars goodies from my own collection. Details are on the first page of the survey. And always feel free to reach out if anyone has any questions about the research Smile
Back to top Go down

Vintage Kenner Star Wars collecting research survey

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1