The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How can figures that Kenner & Lily LEDY both made and shared COOs ever be proven which brand they are?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
SugarShock72
Imperial Recruit
Imperial Recruit

How can figures that Kenner & Lily LEDY both made and shared COOs ever be proven which brand they are? Empty
PostSubject: How can figures that Kenner & Lily LEDY both made and shared COOs ever be proven which brand they are?   How can figures that Kenner & Lily LEDY both made and shared COOs ever be proven which brand they are? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2020 4:00 am

I know there are charts showing some of the figures that were made by both KENNER and Lily Ledy that shared COOs and Copyright patterns ever be proven to have come from one company or another?
Back to top Go down
trappedtexan
trappedtexan

How can figures that Kenner & Lily LEDY both made and shared COOs ever be proven which brand they are? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How can figures that Kenner & Lily LEDY both made and shared COOs ever be proven which brand they are?   How can figures that Kenner & Lily LEDY both made and shared COOs ever be proven which brand they are? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2020 9:55 pm

Because of different paint apps, or plastic colors, some even have unique coo markings.

https://www.imperialgunneryforum.com/t2135-the-lili-ledy-guide-discussion-thread-part-1#

First I would suggest reading the guide. Pretty much all the answers you will ever have about ledy will be in here. For instance the han you posted pics of you can clearly see the difference to the paint apps on the head. The ledy paint mask made hair come down over the sides of the ears where as the Kenner did not. Combined with the darker brown plastic of the pants. All ledy figures have unique traits specific to them.
Back to top Go down

How can figures that Kenner & Lily LEDY both made and shared COOs ever be proven which brand they are?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1