The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Imperio (ESB) Lili Ledy Figures

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
rmmhouston
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer

Imperio (ESB) Lili Ledy Figures Empty
PostSubject: Imperio (ESB) Lili Ledy Figures   Imperio (ESB) Lili Ledy Figures I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2019 8:24 pm

As you know 8 of the 10 Imperio Contra Ataca figures were displayed in the 2018 Unboxing Toy Convention in Mexico City where Julio Arreola showed his childhood collection (loose with original Imperio cards with blisters perfectly kept and supporting documentation. The figures have been professionally photographed for collectors to analyze. Other collectors in Mexico have gathered valuable insights from ex Lili ledy employees and they were all consistent with the fact the Imperio figures were manufactured in Mexico using molds imported from Asia. Unfortunately Julio never found leia or Luke bespin as a child so research is still ongoing for these figures.
Some of the figures got very distinct characters compared to Kenner , others are extremely similar.
I consider the LL guide must be updated to reflect these valuable findings. For many mexican collectors including myself , the Imperio figures were always a question in our childhood collections. The knowledge we have had did not fully explained the figures and memories we had. The collective knowledge shared in imperial gunnery did not fully explained the recollections and collections so many of us have but now that Julio Arreola has shared his beautiful collection with us things now make more sense.
Back to top Go down
kissja
New User
New User
kissja

Imperio (ESB) Lili Ledy Figures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imperio (ESB) Lili Ledy Figures   Imperio (ESB) Lili Ledy Figures I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2021 11:04 pm

Greetings. I'm Julio Arreola, owner of El Imperio Contraataca Lilí Ledy mexican collection that you wrote about. Thanks for taking the time to do it. I agree with you that an update in the IG regarding these figures has to be made.

An example. In a post, Dr Dengar asked if a Snowtrooper is Lilí Ledy. The photos showing the figure don't correspond to the figure that were produced here in Mexico in 1981.

There is much to know about this line  yet
Greetings from Mexico  Imperio (ESB) Lili Ledy Figures 1f609

Back to top Go down

Imperio (ESB) Lili Ledy Figures

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1