The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Secret santa 2018

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
trappedtexan
trappedtexan

Secret santa 2018 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret santa 2018   Secret santa 2018 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2018 7:58 pm

Joe, just to satisfy my curiosity I see some instructions, and what I assume is the lever from your list, but I don't know what those gray pieces are. What are those?

Mastertyvoka, having had some of that screaming monkey candy in the yellow bag before I am curious if you tried it? I got a bag one time and gave it a try. It is for sure not like anything I have had before.

Rawlin, some neat nintendo items there. Not having a nintendo system in a long time, do those amibo things work with games or are they more like statues of the characters or something?

John, great of you to ask for a donation and awesome of your santa to send you a gift card. Dunkin donuts if I remember right is what it is for. I hear they have good donuts and coffee so that will make for a nice breakfast before opening your store.
Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: Secret santa 2018   Secret santa 2018 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2018 1:35 am

Secret santa 2018 - Page 2 20181210

Year after year you spoil me Santa. Thank you
Back to top Go down
Rawlin
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
Rawlin

PostSubject: Re: Secret santa 2018   Secret santa 2018 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2019 3:00 pm

trappedtexan wrote:
Joe, just to satisfy my curiosity I see some instructions, and what I assume is the lever from your list, but I don't know what those gray pieces are. What are those?

Mastertyvoka, having had some of that screaming monkey candy in the yellow bag before I am curious if you tried it? I got a bag one time and gave it a try. It is for sure not like anything I have had before.

Rawlin, some neat nintendo items there. Not having a nintendo system in a long time, do those amibo things work with games or are they more like statues of the characters or something?

John, great of you to ask for a donation and awesome of your santa to send you a gift card. Dunkin donuts if I remember right is what it is for. I hear they have good donuts and coffee so that will make for a nice breakfast before opening your store.

Sorry for late reply Smile
They still work with a few different games I believe, like smash bros. I don't play any of them I just wanted them since I think they are pretty well done for nintendo figures and since disney infinity doesnt exist anymore they have dropped in prices.

Back to top Go down
http://www.leksaksdoktorn.se
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Secret santa 2018   Secret santa 2018 - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Secret santa 2018

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2