The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WTB "junk" Carded Kenner 80's figs

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
TauntaunScout
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner
TauntaunScout

WTB "junk" Carded Kenner 80's figs Empty
PostSubject: WTB "junk" Carded Kenner 80's figs   WTB "junk" Carded Kenner 80's figs I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2018 2:42 pm

Ok,
Since I am a nostalgia collector, I prefer plain ROTJ logo cards, especially ones with pricetags from stores I knew as a kid. I don't mind corner creases, minor bubble damage (as long as it's not in danger of peeling off soon, basically) and I don't collect for rare promo variations or anything. The figures which most interest me are supernumeraries such as Rebel Soldier in Hoth Gear. I will take these beat up carded figs and put them in UV resistant boxes and display them, so they will be going to a good home. I've been collecting all sorts of things so I do have stuff to trade in addition to buying.

Here's the problem. I can't figure out what these should be worth. Ebay seems to be almost entirely sales of unpunched, promo, or other rare card variants, in very good condition.
Back to top Go down

WTB "junk" Carded Kenner 80's figs

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1