The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Teebo Battle Horn - Marked 'F'

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ldr
New User
New User

Teebo Battle Horn - Marked 'F' Empty
PostSubject: Teebo Battle Horn - Marked 'F'   Teebo Battle Horn - Marked 'F' I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 16, 2018 3:48 am

I was looking through some Teebo Battle Horns I have, and noticed one is marked 'F'.

The other two I have are 'H's. There doesn't appear to bee an 'F' example on your site.

I've taken some photos of it, which I'm happy for you to use if you want.

Anyway hope these help!

thanks

Lewis Reynolds

Teebo Battle Horn - Marked 'F' 42e488720376843 Teebo Battle Horn - Marked 'F' Be9b54720376853 Teebo Battle Horn - Marked 'F' 74e014720376873 Teebo Battle Horn - Marked 'F' F85374720376893
Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: Teebo Battle Horn - Marked 'F'   Teebo Battle Horn - Marked 'F' I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2018 5:02 am

Hi again Lewis, yes there are some accessories with various mould identifiers not specifically listed on the site. Again it's on my to do list ( & like my real life to do list seems to get larger every year!!) Thank you for your offer to use your pictures. More detail about Teebo bits can be found here: http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com/t4824-the-tig-fotw-thread-teebo
Back to top Go down
ldr
New User
New User

PostSubject: Re: Teebo Battle Horn - Marked 'F'   Teebo Battle Horn - Marked 'F' I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2018 7:13 am

Thanks, sorry to add to your list!
Back to top Go down
TheGent
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner

PostSubject: Re: Teebo Battle Horn - Marked 'F'   Teebo Battle Horn - Marked 'F' I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2018 8:03 am

Teebo Battle Horn - Marked 'F' Img_2010
Found a letter E on a darker (so probably taiwanese?) Teebo horn. Feel free to add.
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: Teebo Battle Horn - Marked 'F'   Teebo Battle Horn - Marked 'F' I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2018 12:07 pm

Thanks for that @TheGent.

@ldr - we added your teebo example and put you in our contributors list. Thanks again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Teebo Battle Horn - Marked 'F'   Teebo Battle Horn - Marked 'F' I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Teebo Battle Horn - Marked 'F'

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1