The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Not sure if I mentioned this

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
arohk
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
arohk

Not sure if I mentioned this Empty
PostSubject: Not sure if I mentioned this   Not sure if I mentioned this I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 09, 2018 12:02 am

I wasn't sure if I mentioned this or not about our Star Wars Trivia night a few weeks ago. It was the first one I took part in and as our Garrison is made up of a bunch of nerds and two of us being meganerds we went up against something like 10 teams well guess they should have stayed home. With a final score of 57 out of 60 points and the three we missed were because we forgot a word. But me and Gavin were just flinging answer after answer, even when the guy asking the questions asked how many suns Tatooine had, so we then asked if he would like to know how many moons it has as well. He just stood there just looking at me and him going of course you would know how many moons Tatooine has as well. How were we to know they didn't, we figured that was just general knowledge lol.

Here is our team
Not sure if I mentioned this 39008210
Back to top Go down
trappedtexan
trappedtexan

PostSubject: Re: Not sure if I mentioned this   Not sure if I mentioned this I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 09, 2018 10:45 am

Of course you knew the most out there stuff, just look at how bad your shipping my tail in the question of the week thread. Ha ha ha

For those that don't know who is who, maybe point out which is you and who are the others? Do you guys have ranks? Like I assume there is at least a person in charge of your garrison or a leader of some sort.
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: Not sure if I mentioned this   Not sure if I mentioned this I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 10, 2018 4:28 pm

Great work Larry (and team). It's all those SW books you keep reading study
Back to top Go down
arohk
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
arohk

PostSubject: Re: Not sure if I mentioned this   Not sure if I mentioned this I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 10, 2018 11:44 pm

[quote="trappedtexan"]Of course you knew the most out there stuff, just look at how bad your shipping my tail in the question of the week thread. Ha ha ha

For
trappedtexan wrote:
Of course you knew the most out there stuff, just look at how bad your shipping my tail in the question of the week thread. Ha ha ha

For those that don't know who is who, maybe point out which is you and who are the others? Do you guys have ranks? Like I assume there is at least a person in charge of your garrison or a leader of some sort.

Even Crystal just laughs at the stuff I know, but she does say at least I read something lol. I have been a fan of Star Wars since 1977 and anytime new books are released with who's who and what's what I buy them. I also have a scribd account so I read lots on there plus other stuff. But you guys are all pretty knowledgeable as well and I would have you guys on a trivia team any day of the week.

As far as rank in the 501st unless your a sandtrooper or any other characters with a coloured pauldron, then we are officers or enlisted. I made myself a Captain as I'm a pilot and the rank bars look good on my Jacket. As far as who is who in the photo I will start with the guy holding the encyclopedia set and go left to right.

Steve (holding book)
Gavin
Me (Larry)
Darien
Aaron
Tammy ( Darien's mom )

The main 501st who make up the founders of the organization, also have a main Command Structure in place. All the positions are the same as the Legions. One thing to note is we also do elections every few years.

Garrison Commanding Officer:
Garrison Executive Officer & Garrison Membership Liaison:
Garrison Captain of the Guard:
Garrison Treasury Officer:
Garrison Event Coordinators:
Garrison Web Liaison Team:
Garrison Public Relation Officers:
Garrison Charity Representative:

ArtooDetour wrote:
Great work Larry (and team). It's all those SW books you keep reading study

Thanks Paul I was lucky enough to get a load of Star Wars books from a fellow in the city years ago. Nearly ever book were dated between the 1970's to the late 1980's. The amount of books and other items was worth way more then the $50 I paid for it and there were even calendar's for various year during the same time period. But I do read loads of Star Wars related items from novel's, tech guides, magazine's pretty much anything I just love Star Wars a bit to much lol.

Larry
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not sure if I mentioned this   Not sure if I mentioned this I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Not sure if I mentioned this

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Imperial Gunnery Forum :: Off Topic
-