The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Postage Partners wanted .... UK and USA

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chopper
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
Chopper

Postage Partners wanted .... UK and USA Empty
PostSubject: Postage Partners wanted .... UK and USA   Postage Partners wanted .... UK and USA I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 05, 2018 5:13 am

Hi all

Noticing more and more items that wont post internationally on various selling platforms. With Facebook becoming just as expensive as FleaBay I am looking for peeps that can act as receivers in the UK and USA for items I buy. I will of course return the favor for items bought from Australia with ridiculous shipping fees or from sellers that won't post internationally.

Feel free to PM me if you don't want to answer below.

Apologies if this has been discussed before.
Back to top Go down
Gorneesh
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
Gorneesh

PostSubject: Re: Postage Partners wanted .... UK and USA   Postage Partners wanted .... UK and USA I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 05, 2018 1:32 pm

Give us a shout, if you want anything from here in the U.K. I don’t mind helping out
Back to top Go down
arohk
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
arohk

PostSubject: Re: Postage Partners wanted .... UK and USA   Postage Partners wanted .... UK and USA I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 05, 2018 3:31 pm

For those in Canada who may not know, and for those around the world who send here. Do Not send anything marked toy it will be stopped at customs due to the new law a couple of years ago. The main issue is the banned ones are anything that could have lead or aspestos in them however people dont have time to check them all so its a lot easier to stop toys in general. All you need to do is write collectable and then it will save you any potential issues.

Larry
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Postage Partners wanted .... UK and USA   Postage Partners wanted .... UK and USA I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Postage Partners wanted .... UK and USA

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1