The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Non working 3 position rifle has arrived

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Broke
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
Broke

Non working 3 position rifle has arrived Empty
PostSubject: Non working 3 position rifle has arrived   Non working 3 position rifle has arrived I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 02, 2017 2:52 pm

Of course I'm prepped to take it apart and work on everything that needs fixing in order to get her back in working shape. Then I decided to throw batteries in:

Non working 3 position rifle has arrived KPXp6v4

Non working 3 position rifle has arrived R2GVESy

Non working 3 position rifle has arrived W3hsMN3
Back to top Go down
Machinegunn
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
Machinegunn

PostSubject: Re: Non working 3 position rifle has arrived   Non working 3 position rifle has arrived I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 02, 2017 3:27 pm

Broke, thats great news man!

Sure, it would have been nice to see a "how to fix it" video, but it sure is nice to get a positive surprise these days... Congrats again on the 3-Position Rifle!
Back to top Go down
Broke
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
Broke

PostSubject: Re: Non working 3 position rifle has arrived   Non working 3 position rifle has arrived I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 02, 2017 3:54 pm

This is actually the 2nd time I've bought a weapon that was "broken" but worked with batteries. I bought a smuggler blaster that ended up working 2 weeks ago.
Back to top Go down
Machinegunn
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
Machinegunn

PostSubject: Re: Non working 3 position rifle has arrived    Non working 3 position rifle has arrived I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 02, 2017 4:39 pm

Broke wrote:
This is actually the 2nd time I've bought a weapon that was "broken" but worked with batteries. I bought a smuggler blaster that ended up working 2 weeks ago.

I saw that, how awesome that they both worked once you got them in hand! Congrats again man! And thanks for posting pics and a video, I had no idea what it sounded like... I basically know nothing about those items, except of course that I wanted them when I was little, but we didn't get them, lol!
Back to top Go down
trappedtexan
trappedtexan

PostSubject: Re: Non working 3 position rifle has arrived   Non working 3 position rifle has arrived I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 02, 2017 7:02 pm

That is fantastic. While trying to fix a broken toy can be fun, fixing a "broken" toy this isn't really broken is way way way better. Congrats on getting that thing. It looks fantastic. Stickers are a tad worn at least they are still there. Any idea how your gonna display this and the solo blaster? Some kind of wall hanger or something? My tig replica palace blaster is sitting on a shelf waiting for me to figure out a better way to display it. I am thinking some kind of shadow box or plaque or something.
Back to top Go down
Broke
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
Broke

PostSubject: Re: Non working 3 position rifle has arrived   Non working 3 position rifle has arrived I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 02, 2017 8:15 pm

They are laying on a shelf right now. Not ideal by any means
Back to top Go down
darthmatt22
Developer
Developer
darthmatt22

PostSubject: Re: Non working 3 position rifle has arrived   Non working 3 position rifle has arrived I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 03, 2017 2:44 pm

Just watched the video.

The blaster sounds legit! You definitely lucked out..

What's next on the buying agenda?
Back to top Go down
Broke
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
Broke

PostSubject: Re: Non working 3 position rifle has arrived   Non working 3 position rifle has arrived I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 03, 2017 9:31 pm

Millennium Falcon is next.
Back to top Go down
DarthBerizing
Johnpaul Ragusa
Johnpaul Ragusa
DarthBerizing

PostSubject: Re: Non working 3 position rifle has arrived   Non working 3 position rifle has arrived I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 04, 2017 2:25 pm

That's outstanding!!

I would've claimed the video broke , but after 5 exhaustive hours I "fixed" it Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Non working 3 position rifle has arrived   Non working 3 position rifle has arrived I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Non working 3 position rifle has arrived

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1