The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WTB: Lili Ledy Squid head and/or Bib Fortuna weapon

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
mat8yr
Developer
Developer
mat8yr

WTB: Lili Ledy Squid head and/or Bib Fortuna weapon Empty
PostSubject: WTB: Lili Ledy Squid head and/or Bib Fortuna weapon   WTB: Lili Ledy Squid head and/or Bib Fortuna weapon I_icon_minitimeTue May 23, 2017 12:49 am

I have a burgundy cape Lili Ledy Squid Head sadly without a weapon, and I've found a regular Ledy Bib in superb condition but unless I can get a weapon I don't want to go there.

I know it's a long shot but if you have "spares" (ha ha) of either of these you're willing to trade/sell then please get in touch.

... now to wait for the torrent of responses!

/M
Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: WTB: Lili Ledy Squid head and/or Bib Fortuna weapon   WTB: Lili Ledy Squid head and/or Bib Fortuna weapon I_icon_minitimeTue May 23, 2017 7:44 am

Ledy squid blaster I find still debatable which is most correct.
IMO dark grey in V1 ( yet V4 seems to be more & more acceptable!!)
WTB: Lili Ledy Squid head and/or Bib Fortuna weapon Bespin%20Blaster%20V1%20to%20V4%20NEW%20ORDER%20HIGHLIGHTS
Back to top Go down
mat8yr
Developer
Developer
mat8yr

PostSubject: Re: WTB: Lili Ledy Squid head and/or Bib Fortuna weapon   WTB: Lili Ledy Squid head and/or Bib Fortuna weapon I_icon_minitimeTue May 23, 2017 4:45 pm

Do you know if the "dark" grey was also made by kenner? i.e I could find it on a kenner squid? otherwise it's gonna be a really long hard hunt to find an actual Ledy weapon...

Thanks for the pointer on which variations go with the Ledy squid, that should narrow the search...
Back to top Go down
rmmhouston
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer

PostSubject: Re: WTB: Lili Ledy Squid head and/or Bib Fortuna weapon   WTB: Lili Ledy Squid head and/or Bib Fortuna weapon I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 16, 2018 10:36 am

Its worth the search !! I am original owner of Burgundy Squid Head and mine came with V1 darker gray blaster , its really beautiful!! Look for every single gray weapon on eBay listing , with all the ignorant swapping and exchanging that has happened over the years you might find the diamond in the mud, I know its painstaking but is possible!! Keep up the hopes and good luck !!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WTB: Lili Ledy Squid head and/or Bib Fortuna weapon   WTB: Lili Ledy Squid head and/or Bib Fortuna weapon I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WTB: Lili Ledy Squid head and/or Bib Fortuna weapon

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1