The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Carded Examples of figures with two of the same leg???

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chopper
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
Chopper

Carded Examples of figures with two of the same leg??? Empty
PostSubject: Carded Examples of figures with two of the same leg???   Carded Examples of figures with two of the same leg??? I_icon_minitimeSat May 20, 2017 5:10 am

As the topic suggests I am curious if anyone knows of any carded figures that have turned up over the years with two of the same leg, that is, two left legs or two right legs?

I have a couple of figures that display two of the same leg. The one I am particularly interested in is Princess Leia (original). I have one that was bought about 17 years ago from a well known dealer and I am wondering if she is legit or a B&P?

As usual ALL opinions are welcome
Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: Carded Examples of figures with two of the same leg???   Carded Examples of figures with two of the same leg??? I_icon_minitimeSat May 20, 2017 10:03 am

UKG are certainly grading them now. I can not remember a MOC thou :scratch:
Back to top Go down
jared007
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
jared007

PostSubject: Re: Carded Examples of figures with two of the same leg???   Carded Examples of figures with two of the same leg??? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 15, 2017 1:53 pm

Hi,

I own a C3-PO with removable limbs example. At the time I almost put it back for an example with two correct legs but then thought it would make an interesting piece in the collection. I'd upload a pic, but don't seem to be able to ...
Back to top Go down
DarthBerizing
Johnpaul Ragusa
Johnpaul Ragusa
DarthBerizing

PostSubject: Re: Carded Examples of figures with two of the same leg???   Carded Examples of figures with two of the same leg??? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 16, 2017 7:03 am

jared007 wrote:
Hi,

I own a C3-PO with removable limbs example. At the time I almost put it back for an example with two correct legs but then thought it would make an interesting piece in the collection. I'd upload a pic, but don't seem to be able to ...

You should be able to Jared. That's odd. Email it to me at darthberizing@imperialgunnery.com and I'll put it up
Back to top Go down
http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Carded Examples of figures with two of the same leg???   Carded Examples of figures with two of the same leg??? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Carded Examples of figures with two of the same leg???

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1