The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Just how many MOC figures do you think are out there?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
DarthBerizing
Johnpaul Ragusa
Johnpaul Ragusa
DarthBerizing

Just how many MOC figures do you think are out there? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just how many MOC figures do you think are out there?   Just how many MOC figures do you think are out there? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 8:05 pm

54 (plus two on the way)

BTW Joe , there are 15,345,204 MOC's left on the planet.

Panci told me Laughing , not you Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com
vintageSWfan
Force Addict
Force Addict
vintageSWfan

PostSubject: Re: Just how many MOC figures do you think are out there?   Just how many MOC figures do you think are out there? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 8:12 pm

i call upon panchi find me moc ledy's, imperio contraactara. bow bow bow bow bow bow bow
Back to top Go down
jimmymindtricks
Force Addict
Force Addict
jimmymindtricks

PostSubject: Re: Just how many MOC figures do you think are out there?   Just how many MOC figures do you think are out there? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 9:11 pm

ive got euh 10 more or less , not sure anymore
Back to top Go down
geordie
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
geordie

PostSubject: Re: Just how many MOC figures do you think are out there?   Just how many MOC figures do you think are out there? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 5:35 am

er er er non so far, but hope to change that soon as i can Just how many MOC figures do you think are out there? - Page 2 Icon_lol
Back to top Go down
ACME
New User
New User

PostSubject: Re: Just how many MOC figures do you think are out there?   Just how many MOC figures do you think are out there? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 7:55 am

I sold about 150 within the past couple of months. I have about 160 left
Back to top Go down
shawn_k
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
shawn_k

PostSubject: Re: Just how many MOC figures do you think are out there?   Just how many MOC figures do you think are out there? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 1:16 pm

I've got 13 in my possession right now. 11 of them are Luke Jedi. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.powerofthetoys.com
Craig T
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Craig T

PostSubject: Re: Just how many MOC figures do you think are out there?   Just how many MOC figures do you think are out there? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 2:21 pm

I have 40 - not going to say how many are Luke Jedis incase a fight breaks out lol!
Back to top Go down
Joe_O
Force Addict
Force Addict
Joe_O

PostSubject: Re: Just how many MOC figures do you think are out there?   Just how many MOC figures do you think are out there? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 3:39 pm

Wow we have a running total of 868!

Almost a 1000 MOC figures just from about 20 members lol!
Back to top Go down
hansole
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
hansole

PostSubject: Re: Just how many MOC figures do you think are out there?   Just how many MOC figures do you think are out there? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 3:44 pm

Joe_O wrote:
Wow we have a running total of 868!

Almost a 1000 MOC figures just from about 20 members lol!

Yes that's carzy, and all the big collectores from scum is not in the 868 MOC count. There must be alot out there.
Back to top Go down
Joe_O
Force Addict
Force Addict
Joe_O

PostSubject: Re: Just how many MOC figures do you think are out there?   Just how many MOC figures do you think are out there? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 3:47 pm

Yeah its pretty crazy, it really is amazing there is so much to go around and to think they have survived 30 years!

It could all be a conspiracy! There never was any left over MOC its all just repro stuff from the late 80's LOL Laughing
Back to top Go down
Joe_O
Force Addict
Force Addict
Joe_O

PostSubject: Re: Just how many MOC figures do you think are out there?   Just how many MOC figures do you think are out there? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 3:50 pm

Just thinking of the people that have incredible MOC collections on RS, they probably have close to what we just
scrounged together just on their own! :

JediDallas and Jeffs_Museum come to mind!

And not to mention the recent talk of COMPLETE trilogo sets! There was an estimated 15-20 KNOWN..rest assured there
are many more!
Back to top Go down
hansole
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
hansole

PostSubject: Re: Just how many MOC figures do you think are out there?   Just how many MOC figures do you think are out there? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 3:51 pm

lol!

Yes Panchi is the mastermind Suspect

But you are right it's amazing that some many MOCs has survived from the 70-80 until now.
Back to top Go down
hansole
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
hansole

PostSubject: Re: Just how many MOC figures do you think are out there?   Just how many MOC figures do you think are out there? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 3:54 pm

Joe_O wrote:
Just thinking of the people that have incredible MOC collections on RS, they probably have close to what we just
scrounged together just on their own! :

JediDallas and Jeffs_Museum come to mind!

And not to mention the recent talk of COMPLETE trilogo sets! There was an estimated 15-20 KNOWN..rest assured there
are many more!

Yes that's right. And there alot of people that don't uses the forums. A frind of mine here in Denmark has all 96 MOC but Leia organa and yak face. He has also alot of ekstra MOCs but has newer used scum. So there are much more MOCs out there.
Back to top Go down
Joe_O
Force Addict
Force Addict
Joe_O

PostSubject: Re: Just how many MOC figures do you think are out there?   Just how many MOC figures do you think are out there? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 4:00 pm

I do love this hobby, its really amazing just how much is out there, even though we all know this was one of the biggest toy lines out there the hobby seems to reveal new secrets every year without fail, whether its a long lost warehouse find of case fresh MOC to a brand new COO or even some awesome pre production piece of significance and I guess in a way we can owe that to it being such a huge toy line, imagine all the MOC out there laying undiscovered.

I don't think there is any other toy line quite like Vintage Star Wars!
Back to top Go down
hansole
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
hansole

PostSubject: Re: Just how many MOC figures do you think are out there?   Just how many MOC figures do you think are out there? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 4:08 pm

Well I think Action force/GI joe is almost as fun to collect. But there are not so many variations amon the figurins like there are in Star Wars but there are must more hunting because of all the small parts.And Action foce MOCs can be very hard to come by.

Newer the les Star Wars and Action force/GiJoe are realy nice toy lines.
Back to top Go down
shawn_k
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
shawn_k

PostSubject: Re: Just how many MOC figures do you think are out there?   Just how many MOC figures do you think are out there? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 5:31 pm

Craig T wrote:
I have 40 - not going to say how many are Luke Jedis incase a fight breaks out lol!

lol! I know you've passed me up in carded variations. lol I plan on catching up one of these days, but the coin set kind of got in the way. lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.powerofthetoys.com
Craig T
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Craig T

PostSubject: Re: Just how many MOC figures do you think are out there?   Just how many MOC figures do you think are out there? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 5:42 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
DarthStanley
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
DarthStanley

PostSubject: Re: Just how many MOC figures do you think are out there?   Just how many MOC figures do you think are out there? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 6:39 pm

I have one,a very nice 79 back 8D8! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: Just how many MOC figures do you think are out there?   Just how many MOC figures do you think are out there? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 6:43 pm

Joe_O wrote:
I do love this hobby, its really amazing just how much is out there, even though we all know this was one of the biggest toy lines out there the hobby seems to reveal new secrets every year without fail, whether its a long lost warehouse find of case fresh MOC to a brand new COO or even some awesome pre production piece of significance and I guess in a way we can owe that to it being such a huge toy line, imagine all the MOC out there laying undiscovered.

I don't think there is any other toy line quite like Vintage Star Wars!

Never a truer word spoken!

I have about 50 mocs give or take i think

Jay
Back to top Go down
RebelChris
Force Addict
Force Addict
RebelChris

PostSubject: Re: Just how many MOC figures do you think are out there?   Just how many MOC figures do you think are out there? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 11:26 am

I have 22 MOC's. 19 of them are Rebel Commando! Smile
Back to top Go down
Joe_O
Force Addict
Force Addict
Joe_O

PostSubject: Re: Just how many MOC figures do you think are out there?   Just how many MOC figures do you think are out there? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 11:35 am

DarthStanley wrote:

Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

Sorry Mark :opps:
Back to top Go down
DarthStanley
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
DarthStanley

PostSubject: Re: Just how many MOC figures do you think are out there?   Just how many MOC figures do you think are out there? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 11:49 am

Joe_O wrote:
DarthStanley wrote:

Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

Sorry Mark :opps:

Nothing to be sorry for mate,i completely forgot about him until i read this thread! lol!
Back to top Go down
domr2
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
domr2

PostSubject: Re: Just how many MOC figures do you think are out there?   Just how many MOC figures do you think are out there? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 1:34 pm

Joe: your question about moc out there is very interesting. tried to find that info myself for months but nothing seems to have been released relating to kenner's production documents...i would like to know at least how many sw 12, 20 and 21 back were produced at the time for the us versions. unsure
Back to top Go down
Peter
New User
New User
Peter

PostSubject: Re: Just how many MOC figures do you think are out there?   Just how many MOC figures do you think are out there? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 2:55 pm

Ive got 56 MOC at the moment..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just how many MOC figures do you think are out there?   Just how many MOC figures do you think are out there? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just how many MOC figures do you think are out there?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2