The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Star Wars Despecialized Edition Help?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
coachk28
Force Addict
Force Addict
coachk28

Star Wars Despecialized Edition Help? Empty
PostSubject: Star Wars Despecialized Edition Help?   Star Wars Despecialized Edition Help? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2017 4:36 pm

Sorry if this was posted somewhere else.

Is there anyone who could help me acquire a couple copies of Harmy's Star Wars Despecialized Edition?

I have neither the computer technology to do it myself, nor the time and patience.

Your assistance would be much appreciated!

Thanks for your time and consideration in this matter!

http://originaltrilogy.com/topic/Harmys-STAR-WARS-Despecialized-Edition-HD-AVCHD-DVD9-and-NTSC-DVD5-AVAILABLE-see-1st-post/id/12713

:SOS: :SOS: :SOS: :SOS: :SOS: :SOS: :SOS: :SOS: :SOS: :SOS: :SOS:
Back to top Go down
trappedtexan
trappedtexan

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Despecialized Edition Help?   Star Wars Despecialized Edition Help? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2017 7:36 pm

Coach, ask lrdsatyr8 (think that's the right way to spell it). Jim is his name and he helped send me a version of the original that is cleaned up and fixed but doesnt have any of the Lucas revisit crap in it. I bet it is the same version your wanting.
Back to top Go down
coachk28
Force Addict
Force Addict
coachk28

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Despecialized Edition Help?   Star Wars Despecialized Edition Help? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2017 7:42 pm

trappedtexan wrote:
Coach, ask lrdsatyr8 (think that's the right way to spell it). Jim is his name and he helped send me a version of the original that is cleaned up and fixed but doesnt have any of the Lucas revisit crap in it.  I bet it is the same version your wanting.

Thanks. I'll look him up
Back to top Go down
LrdSatyr8
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
LrdSatyr8

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Despecialized Edition Help?   Star Wars Despecialized Edition Help? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2017 10:57 am

trappedtexan wrote:
Coach, ask lrdsatyr8 (think that's the right way to spell it). Jim is his name and he helped send me a version of the original that is cleaned up and fixed but doesnt have any of the Lucas revisit crap in it.  I bet it is the same version your wanting.

The version I have isn't the unspecialized version (although I do still have that version on VHS), the one I sent you was the "Revisited" version that was edited by Adwynn. He spent 5 years fixing all the problems by himself and frankly it should have been the only version that matters! You should be able to find it on Youtube!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Despecialized Edition Help?   Star Wars Despecialized Edition Help? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Star Wars Despecialized Edition Help?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1