The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The TIG Free Mystery Raffle Round 1 - Draw Closed - Winner Jimmymindtricks!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
jimmymindtricks
Force Addict
Force Addict
jimmymindtricks

The TIG Free Mystery Raffle Round 1 - Draw Closed - Winner Jimmymindtricks! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The TIG Free Mystery Raffle Round 1 - Draw Closed - Winner Jimmymindtricks!   The TIG Free Mystery Raffle Round 1 - Draw Closed - Winner Jimmymindtricks! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 12:45 pm

the package arrived , and the extra gift aswell thanks jay for everything

be sure to check this page tomorow or maybe the day after for the pic's depents on my state of self Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Admin Use Account

The TIG Free Mystery Raffle Round 1 - Draw Closed - Winner Jimmymindtricks! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The TIG Free Mystery Raffle Round 1 - Draw Closed - Winner Jimmymindtricks!   The TIG Free Mystery Raffle Round 1 - Draw Closed - Winner Jimmymindtricks! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 12:46 pm

jimmymindtricks wrote:
the package arrived , and the extra gift aswell thanks jay for everything

be sure to check this page tomorow or maybe the day after for the pic's depents on my state of self Very Happy

No problem Jimmy im really glad it arrived in time buddy Smile
Back to top Go down
jimmymindtricks
Force Addict
Force Addict
jimmymindtricks

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Free Mystery Raffle Round 1 - Draw Closed - Winner Jimmymindtricks!   The TIG Free Mystery Raffle Round 1 - Draw Closed - Winner Jimmymindtricks! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 12:11 pm

so finaly maneged to upload the pic's

still some others to follow as they are takin with a friends camera aswell

here are most of han's trip to a-dam adventure pic's

you know han , first thing he had to do was get some coffee Cool

The TIG Free Mystery Raffle Round 1 - Draw Closed - Winner Jimmymindtricks! - Page 4 DSC_0433

as you see he didnt take long to make friens with my girlfriend Mad

The TIG Free Mystery Raffle Round 1 - Draw Closed - Winner Jimmymindtricks! - Page 4 DSC_0435

after that he started to get really hungry so , what could i say but burgerking as we dont have that in belgium

but as you know han alway's get in to trouble, this time with the twisted fried monster Laughing

The TIG Free Mystery Raffle Round 1 - Draw Closed - Winner Jimmymindtricks! - Page 4 DSC_0445

afther he came free from the monsters grip , we whent back for some more coffee , we also stopped by withs ome old friends of him who are i still locked up in space oddity ( amsterdam's vintage shop)
i didnt take a lot of pic's over theire as it was really crowded and theire is not much place inside to begin with

also outside was snowing so i didnt take pic's either

afther that it started to get dark so we hit the red light district at han's request ofcourse ( he really is a pervert ,more then me anywa&y)

The TIG Free Mystery Raffle Round 1 - Draw Closed - Winner Jimmymindtricks! - Page 4 DSC_0473

as you see han was really exited , the closer we got the more he started to glow

The TIG Free Mystery Raffle Round 1 - Draw Closed - Winner Jimmymindtricks! - Page 4 DSC_0474

i catched him getting a lap dance

The TIG Free Mystery Raffle Round 1 - Draw Closed - Winner Jimmymindtricks! - Page 4 DSC_0518

after that it got better and better for han

he did let us waithing some time but in the end we all had loads of fun

The TIG Free Mystery Raffle Round 1 - Draw Closed - Winner Jimmymindtricks! - Page 4 DSC_0493

The TIG Free Mystery Raffle Round 1 - Draw Closed - Winner Jimmymindtricks! - Page 4 DSC_0517-2

The TIG Free Mystery Raffle Round 1 - Draw Closed - Winner Jimmymindtricks! - Page 4 CSC_0520
Back to top Go down
Hyver
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Hyver

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Free Mystery Raffle Round 1 - Draw Closed - Winner Jimmymindtricks!   The TIG Free Mystery Raffle Round 1 - Draw Closed - Winner Jimmymindtricks! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 2:01 pm

ROFL!

awesome trip Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.hyverkanda.be
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Free Mystery Raffle Round 1 - Draw Closed - Winner Jimmymindtricks!   The TIG Free Mystery Raffle Round 1 - Draw Closed - Winner Jimmymindtricks! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 7:10 am

I can hear Han now, "Leia who?". Loved to have been there for the "coffee".
Back to top Go down
http://alter-egos.forumotion.com/
jimmymindtricks
Force Addict
Force Addict
jimmymindtricks

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Free Mystery Raffle Round 1 - Draw Closed - Winner Jimmymindtricks!   The TIG Free Mystery Raffle Round 1 - Draw Closed - Winner Jimmymindtricks! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 4:30 pm

han told me to tell you guy's ," what happens in amsterdam stay's in amsterdam" Cool
Back to top Go down
The Admiral
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
The Admiral

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Free Mystery Raffle Round 1 - Draw Closed - Winner Jimmymindtricks!   The TIG Free Mystery Raffle Round 1 - Draw Closed - Winner Jimmymindtricks! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 5:31 am

LMAO Jim your a loon Wink

Great pix m8, a good read
Back to top Go down
Capetown
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
Capetown

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Free Mystery Raffle Round 1 - Draw Closed - Winner Jimmymindtricks!   The TIG Free Mystery Raffle Round 1 - Draw Closed - Winner Jimmymindtricks! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 11:15 am

lol! Well done!
Back to top Go down
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Free Mystery Raffle Round 1 - Draw Closed - Winner Jimmymindtricks!   The TIG Free Mystery Raffle Round 1 - Draw Closed - Winner Jimmymindtricks! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 1:02 pm

LOL

Han gets all the luck!!

Congrats Jimmy

Im locking this thread as we have a few raffles starting very soon and they will have new threads!!!

Keep your eyes peeled lads Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Free Mystery Raffle Round 1 - Draw Closed - Winner Jimmymindtricks!   The TIG Free Mystery Raffle Round 1 - Draw Closed - Winner Jimmymindtricks! - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The TIG Free Mystery Raffle Round 1 - Draw Closed - Winner Jimmymindtricks!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4