The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lili Ledy merged topics

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
vintageSWfan
Force Addict
Force Addict
vintageSWfan

Lili Ledy merged topics - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lili Ledy merged topics   Lili Ledy merged topics - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 11:29 pm

show me a pic of the smooth cape your refering too,i'm confussed,not sure what were talking about?

Dan.
Back to top Go down
sacko
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
sacko

PostSubject: Re: Lili Ledy merged topics   Lili Ledy merged topics - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 1:56 am

Here are some additional Tie Pilot Ledy Pics

Lili Ledy merged topics - Page 6 Img_0310 Lili Ledy merged topics - Page 6 Img_0311 Lili Ledy merged topics - Page 6 Img_0312 Lili Ledy merged topics - Page 6 Img_0313

Jason
Back to top Go down
vintageSWfan
Force Addict
Force Addict
vintageSWfan

PostSubject: Re: Lili Ledy merged topics   Lili Ledy merged topics - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 2:00 am

Nice pic's Jason mine look's like your's.

Look's like Rob is retiring from TIG just talked to him tonight in chat.

I'm so depressed he's leaving for now.

I feel lost.

I need to find some comfort food's.

Dan. Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: Lili Ledy merged topics   Lili Ledy merged topics - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 2:11 am

My Tie pilot still has 'made in' and then scars both legs, it has the large emblems!! :scratch:
Back to top Go down
Idefix13
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
Idefix13

PostSubject: Re: Lili Ledy merged topics   Lili Ledy merged topics - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 2:32 pm

vintageSWfan wrote:
show me a pic of the smooth cape your refering too,i'm confussed,not sure what were talking about?

Dan.

Lili Ledy merged topics - Page 6 Jawa10

The two on the right have a smooth cape.
Back to top Go down
Idefix13
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
Idefix13

PostSubject: Re: Lili Ledy merged topics   Lili Ledy merged topics - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 2:34 pm

aussiejames wrote:
My Tie pilot still has 'made in' and then scars both legs, it has the large emblems!! :scratch:

If it has large and not fat emblems it could be the PBP or Meccano version.

Uli
Back to top Go down
vintageSWfan
Force Addict
Force Addict
vintageSWfan

PostSubject: Re: Lili Ledy merged topics   Lili Ledy merged topics - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 9:35 pm

Yes Uli i have different variant Jawa's and cape's too.

I especialy like the one on the far right he's in realy good shape.

Dan.
Back to top Go down
Idefix13
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
Idefix13

PostSubject: Re: Lili Ledy merged topics   Lili Ledy merged topics - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 11:10 pm

... ok as you have different capes - is the the cape of your #2 LL Jawa different in structure / colour compared to she smooth cape version?
Back to top Go down
vintageSWfan
Force Addict
Force Addict
vintageSWfan

PostSubject: Re: Lili Ledy merged topics   Lili Ledy merged topics - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 11:39 pm

:scratch: :scratch: :scratch: :scratch: :scratch:
Is this what your talking about.Smooth cape?This is the real Ledy cape.I have Two different version Ledy figure's.The eye color are different between the two.I beleive the plastic color orange is slighty different between the two also.One is darker orange color mold plastic.There might be a differance in belt color but i'm not opening my AFA 90 Ledy jawa to find out.There's definitley a difference between the two in eye's and plastic mold color there might be more but we'll have to find out with other people's figure's too.
Could you post pic's of your Ledy jawa's.Let's see if we can figure this out.
Dan.
Lili Ledy merged topics - Page 6 Lili_l46
Back to top Go down
vintageSWfan
Force Addict
Force Addict
vintageSWfan

PostSubject: Re: Lili Ledy merged topics   Lili Ledy merged topics - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 12:56 am

I had to re read the question a few time's.

I think you want to know if my second cape is smooth?

Yes the second cape is smooth it feels smooth and it looks the same to the other cape structure wise.It's almost identical except that it is a different color.

i've never seen this cape repro like this it's too fkn nice and close to the real thing. I just don't know?

People say it's fake. AFA said so too?AFA also said it was a bit rougher texture and thicker material than the one they know of.I know AFA does'nt know everything about the variant's of variant's especially ledy.They screwed up my Ledy Gammoreen Guard about a month ago so they don't know everything about this stuff.It's a mystery were all hunting for answer's.

The more known Ledy's on the production list are known but there are variant's of the variant's that most people don't know and that's what make's me want to no more.It's the mystery about it all.I love a challenge and a good hunt.It's what make's me feel alive.If Ledy's were average and boring i would'nt be interested but there totally opposite of that and i think that's what is got me hooked.i need to know the unknown?

Do i have the only one that look's like this?I have'nt seen one.Usually the repro capes are pretty shoty and real noticable that there fake.this thing look's real and feels real.

It almost look's like the one in the SWCA pic?but Who know's.

Do you want to see more pic's of the cape V2 or known as repro#2?

Dan.
Lili Ledy merged topics - Page 6 Thetruthisoutthere
Back to top Go down
Idefix13
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
Idefix13

PostSubject: Re: Lili Ledy merged topics   Lili Ledy merged topics - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 2:47 pm

The question I try to find an answer for is:
Is it possible that your #2 LL Jawa cape is homemade out of a common smooth cape. So if you have a regular smooth cape Jawa you could compare the texture and colour of your #2 LL Jawa cape to it.

Like you can see in my picture you can find two slight different colours of the smooth cape with different colours of the stiching but the texture looks to be identical.
Back to top Go down
vintageSWfan
Force Addict
Force Addict
vintageSWfan

PostSubject: Re: Lili Ledy merged topics   Lili Ledy merged topics - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 2:55 pm

Oh ok that cleard up everything.Thank you for making the question real forward sometimes i need it that way i get confussed easily.

Ok here is the answer.In no way shape or form was my V2 cape made from another cape.

I have never seen one like this. It's not the same fabric or color as any of my other Kenner or variant jawa's and i have like 20 or more variant's this thing is a one off that's why i am so torn about this.

It does need more investigation i think i will take multiple pic's of v2 cape next to my other's and we can see what's going on.

Uli thank's for the help bro we might have something here?

Dan.
Back to top Go down
sacko
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
sacko

PostSubject: Re: Lili Ledy merged topics   Lili Ledy merged topics - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 10:58 pm

Had some requests for pics of the Ledy Teebo Axe so I thought I would throw it in here for everyone.

Lili Ledy merged topics - Page 6 Img_0320 Lili Ledy merged topics - Page 6 Img_0321 Lili Ledy merged topics - Page 6 Img_0322 Lili Ledy merged topics - Page 6 Img_0323

Sorry I don't have a comparison kenner version right now.

Jason
Back to top Go down
Tank1252
Force Addict
Force Addict
Tank1252

PostSubject: Re: Lili Ledy merged topics   Lili Ledy merged topics - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 11:25 pm

Any idea how it differs from the Kenner version Jason. It looks darker to me. Can't see any obvious identification points. Is it a lot more flexible than the Kenner ones?
I'd love to see some info about the the markings/identification of the Hat & horn/belt too m8.
Back to top Go down
vintageSWfan
Force Addict
Force Addict
vintageSWfan

PostSubject: Re: Lili Ledy merged topics   Lili Ledy merged topics - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 12:46 am

Thank you for chiming in Jason.

Now that Rob has taken a leave for now or who know's when.

I need a new Ledy bud i can PM and talk too all the time.

Can i make you my new Ledy BF?

I used to talk back and forth with Rob and we would share our Ledy info on figures,weapon's, accesorie's ect.Anything Ledy.

We talked in Chat alot too.

Dan. cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
BILLIAM666
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
BILLIAM666

PostSubject: Re: Lili Ledy merged topics   Lili Ledy merged topics - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 5:27 pm

Hey Jason I got the Ledy Yoda in today. Super quick shipping and a great figure, Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Mr Ledy
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner
Mr Ledy

PostSubject: Re: Lili Ledy merged topics   Lili Ledy merged topics - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 4:44 pm

[quote="burnsy"]Dan asked me for some photos of My Ledy Rebo Band so I thought I would post them here for reference.

These are not the best photos, they were taken some months ago, but they may help.

Dan, if you need any more specific photos let me know buddy.

Ledy's are on the left...

Notice Max has not discoloured like most do..not sure if this is a Ledy trait.

Lili Ledy merged topics - Page 6 Downloadedct09108-1

That is correct Stu, Ledy Max is not discolored that is a trait, but can be yellowed

Cristian
Back to top Go down
swscout
Imperial Recruit
Imperial Recruit
swscout

PostSubject: Re: Lili Ledy merged topics   Lili Ledy merged topics - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 6:00 am

aussiejames wrote:
aussiejames wrote:
Ledy Zuckuss(4-LOM tongue ): no COO, knee & heel mold circles. Grey belly paint NOT silver, eyes are slightly darker and glossy, red 'nose' slightly more red!? LL is in the middle
Lili Ledy merged topics - Page 6 SDC11135
Lili Ledy merged topics - Page 6 SDC11136
Lili Ledy merged topics - Page 6 SDC11137
so the leg markings are NOT unique to LL but if it has a grey belly as well it is LL IMO
Lili Ledy merged topics - Page 6 SDC11138
the one with the silver/glossy belly is from a China baggie

hey guys just wanted to let you know that my LL zuckuss I got from mexico some years ago
has a silver belly paint.. so both variants could be LL - it's not the first time we have more
than one variant of the same LL character.. take care Ben
Back to top Go down
swscout
Imperial Recruit
Imperial Recruit
swscout

PostSubject: Re: Lili Ledy merged topics   Lili Ledy merged topics - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 6:05 am

btw - recently the market gets flooded by very well made reproductions of LL burgundy bib capes that are sold as original.
If you just take a look at the pics and dont compare them you'll probably think theese capes are original..

There are two capes listed as original on ebay right now that are not the real deal!!

WATCH OUT!!

Ben
Back to top Go down
vintageSWfan
Force Addict
Force Addict
vintageSWfan

PostSubject: Re: Lili Ledy merged topics   Lili Ledy merged topics - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 9:05 am

Thank's for keeping an eye out.Ebay alway's has a bunch of crap people sell as ledy's and are fake's.

Good work ben.

Dan. cheers
Back to top Go down
BILLIAM666
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
BILLIAM666

PostSubject: Re: Lili Ledy merged topics   Lili Ledy merged topics - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 12:57 pm

swscout wrote:
btw - recently the market gets flooded by very well made reproductions of LL burgundy bib capes that are sold as original.
If you just take a look at the pics and dont compare them you'll probably think theese capes are original..

There are two capes listed as original on ebay right now that are not the real deal!!

WATCH OUT!!

Ben

Onetofiveday has 2 up now I think, are those the ones? Never bought from that seller but I thought I read some stuff about them selling fakes in the past. Is PS2BOY a good LL Seller?
Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: Lili Ledy merged topics   Lili Ledy merged topics - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 1:09 pm

Yhea Shawn (onetofiveday) is a well known scammer in the vintage community. He shipped out blocks of wood one time for an AFA'd figure a few years back. He does sell legit things every now and then, but his rep is ruined because of the bad deals he's done. As for psboym2, there are those who say he is a great seller and there's some who say he's not. I never dealt with him personally, but he does have some nice items listed all the time.
Back to top Go down
http://alter-egos.forumotion.com/
swscout
Imperial Recruit
Imperial Recruit
swscout

PostSubject: Re: Lili Ledy merged topics   Lili Ledy merged topics - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 5:07 pm

Chris_J wrote:
Yhea Shawn (onetofiveday) is a well known scammer in the vintage community. He shipped out blocks of wood one time for an AFA'd figure a few years back. He does sell legit things every now and then, but his rep is ruined because of the bad deals he's done. As for psboym2, there are those who say he is a great seller and there's some who say he's not. I never dealt with him personally, but he does have some nice items listed all the time.

ohh yeah there are three on..

two r listed by shawn (onetofivedayauctions)
http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=350358411118&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT
http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=350361192520&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

and the other one by psboym2
http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260610317841&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

I have bought TWO fake burgundy bib capes from psboym2 - one about three years ago and another one
last month.. wanted to upgrade my LL burgundy but when checked I noticed that there r differences..
it was a HQ reproduction like I mentioned above..

take care
Ben
Back to top Go down
vintageSWfan
Force Addict
Force Addict
vintageSWfan

PostSubject: Re: Lili Ledy merged topics   Lili Ledy merged topics - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 6:39 pm

Well i heard the name Psboym2 and i have to chime in.

Let me first start out have you seen my watch out thread here on TIG and RS about Psboym2.

Man please don't buy from him,he will piss you off big time,then ripp you off,then try to play with your head a bit with email's,then really piss you off.Man run like hell from Psboym2.

My last deal with him will be never again.I only bought from him like a couple times both horrible.The second time was the worst experience ever in collecting in my 20 +year's.It was so bizarr and emotional,i actually felt violated after it was all said and done.

Find my thread here on TIG i think i wrote the whole episode i had with him,I'm still recovering.

Dan.
Back to top Go down
xiskool
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
xiskool

PostSubject: Re: Lili Ledy merged topics   Lili Ledy merged topics - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 6:55 pm

If you look at onetofiveday's feedback you can see he just recently received feedback for a regular Kenner Bib he purchased.. Hmmm...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lili Ledy merged topics   Lili Ledy merged topics - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lili Ledy merged topics

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next