The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
LrdSatyr8
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
LrdSatyr8

Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE   Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2016 3:22 pm

Close... but not quite right! Smile
Back to top Go down
trappedtexan
trappedtexan

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE   Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2016 5:14 pm

That's got to be close enough. It was something about blaster marks being precise and not riding in a single file to hide numbers.
Back to top Go down
LrdSatyr8
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
LrdSatyr8

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE   Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2016 9:28 pm

trappedtexan wrote:
That's got to be close enough.  It was something about blaster marks being precise and not riding in a single file to hide numbers.

You got it Bryan... the blaster marks were too precise for Sandpeople and the Bantha tracks were side by side.  Sandpeople always ride single file to hide their numbers!  WTG!
Back to top Go down
LrdSatyr8
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
LrdSatyr8

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE   Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2016 8:06 am

Way to go Rebel Scum... stay tuned for next week's question! And may the force be with you!
Back to top Go down
LrdSatyr8
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
LrdSatyr8

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE   Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2016 10:53 am

Sorry for the delay in this week's question... Hurricane Matthew put a bit of a hold on my internet access... but for you that have been waiting... Remember, no cheating... you have to go strictly by your own knowledge of the movies... here's this week's question...

Question 8:
How many times did Leia kiss Luke? (Bonus points for how many times she kissed Han)

Answer:

First Correct Answer: NONE

Last edited by LrdSatyr8 on Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:48 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
darthmatt22
Developer
Developer
darthmatt22

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE   Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2016 11:48 am

I'm gonna' take a shot and say twice for Luke, three times for Han.
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE   Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2016 12:09 pm

Great question. I'll go 3 and 4. I think three for Luke - a peck on the cheek for good luck and a snog to get Han jealous in SW. Another peck on the cheek in ROTJ I think. Four kisses for Han across the three films?
Back to top Go down
trappedtexan
trappedtexan

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE   Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2016 1:50 pm

I think three for leia and luke. Really don't know. Think twice in star wars and once in esb but not sure.
Back to top Go down
LrdSatyr8
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
LrdSatyr8

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE   Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2016 3:27 pm

Artoo was the closest... answer posted with the question! So, does everyone like these trivia questions or are they too difficult? Lemme know! Stay tuned next week for more Star Wars Trivia!
Back to top Go down
trappedtexan
trappedtexan

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE   Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2016 4:13 pm

Enjoy the questions when I can remember to take a shot at them. lol!
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE   Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2016 2:58 pm

LrdSatyr8 wrote:
So, does everyone like these trivia questions or are they too difficult?  Lemme know!  Stay tuned next week for more Star Wars Trivia!

Keep em coming. You've made some good questions.

Back to top Go down
darthmatt22
Developer
Developer
darthmatt22

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE   Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2016 3:03 pm

As the former president of QOTW, I approve. rofl
Back to top Go down
LrdSatyr8
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
LrdSatyr8

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE   Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2016 3:57 pm

darthmatt22 wrote:

Thanks for that Matt... Only reason I started was because I had noticed nothing new had been posted here in almost a year... so I figured what the heck! Smile Glad you guys are enjoying these... I've been a Star Wars junkie since saw the first one in the theaters when i was 10 years old! Smile Yeah... I'm an old man now! LOL But I had an advantage not many did... I had access to a theater for free and watched it like 105 times over the course of a single summer! Was awesome spending all day in there!
Back to top Go down
arohk
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
arohk

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE   Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2016 4:47 pm

I love the questions just have to remember to check more often lol.
Back to top Go down
darthmatt22
Developer
Developer
darthmatt22

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE   Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2016 2:44 am

LrdSatyr8 wrote:
darthmatt22 wrote:

Thanks for that Matt... Only reason I started was because I had noticed nothing new had been posted here in almost a year... so I figured what the heck! Smile

There has been plenty of new content. It's just not of interest to everyone on the site.

- Question of the Week

- Quiz of the Week

- Battle of the Month

- Top Favorites

But who can blame them? I understand that people want their information quick.."get in, get out" type of deal.

Activity has obviously slowed down but at least there are some that still try and produce interesting content.

It's just not always noticed.
Back to top Go down
LrdSatyr8
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
LrdSatyr8

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE   Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2016 8:53 am

OK all you happy rebels out there... time for this week's Star Wars Trivia Question of the Week!  You all know the rules... no cheating... just answer from your general knowledge of the Star Wars movies and universe.  No using Google to look up answers (that includes any other search site).  Ok... this one is a tuffy but if you are a true Star Wars Fan, it'll come real easy to alot of you!

Question 9:
What popular Star Wars character who never appeared in the original ANH movie and first appeared only in the Star Wars Holiday Special was included into the movie francise by Lucas only after receiving overwhelming fan mail?

Answer:

First Correct Answer: ArtooDetour

Last edited by LrdSatyr8 on Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:52 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE   Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2016 11:48 am

I know Fett made his debut in the Holiday Special in the animated segment, so I'll guess Fett. But if it is him I didn't know it was due to fan mail pressure.
Back to top Go down
darthmatt22
Developer
Developer
darthmatt22

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE   Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2016 10:58 pm

Gotta' go with Fett as well.
Back to top Go down
LrdSatyr8
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
LrdSatyr8

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE   Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2016 8:17 am

So we do have some true Star Wars Geeks here after all! Smile Answer posted with the question! Good going Artoo! You were first to get the answer correct. Stay tuned for next weeks question and may the force be with you!
Back to top Go down
LrdSatyr8
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
LrdSatyr8

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE   Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2016 8:34 am

Ok you rebels... Here's this weeks question... it's a tough one!  Remember... no cheating! Smile

Question 10:
If the Death Star was a Globe, what cardinal direction do the X-Wings fly in the trench run from A New Hope, and where is the exhaust port?

Answer:

First Correct Answer: trappedtexan

Last edited by LrdSatyr8 on Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:55 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
MasterTyvokka
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
MasterTyvokka

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE   Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2016 3:46 pm

I'd say west. I think it was the equatorial trench.
Back to top Go down
LrdSatyr8
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
LrdSatyr8

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE   Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2016 9:12 am

This is a tough one isn't it? I tell ya... when I discovered the answer a few years back I was amazed myself!
Back to top Go down
LrdSatyr8
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
LrdSatyr8

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE   Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2016 1:00 pm

No one else wanna take a stab at this one?
Back to top Go down
trappedtexan
trappedtexan

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE   Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2016 1:16 pm

Just to guess I am going to say north with the vent at the north pole equivalent on the death star.
Back to top Go down
LrdSatyr8
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
LrdSatyr8

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE   Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2016 2:28 pm

trappedtexan wrote:
Just to guess I am going to say north with the vent at the north pole equivalent on the death star.

You are correct Bryguy! WTG! New question coming next week! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE   Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Star Wars Question of the Week! VOLUME ONE

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next