The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Star Wars Stamps - Issued by the Royal Mail (UK)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
walkie
Senior Developer
Senior Developer
walkie

Star Wars Stamps - Issued by the Royal Mail (UK) Empty
PostSubject: Star Wars Stamps - Issued by the Royal Mail (UK)   Star Wars Stamps - Issued by the Royal Mail (UK) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2015 3:07 am

Anyone buying a set? or does anyone need help with shipping from the UK?

http://www.royalmail.com/starwars?iid=PROMO_H1_StarWars

Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Stamps - Issued by the Royal Mail (UK)   Star Wars Stamps - Issued by the Royal Mail (UK) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2015 3:17 am

Those are pretty cool sets. I like how they've mixed in some vintage. The Vader, Stormie and Fett stamps are great.

thevintagetoyadvertiser.org 1970s and 80s vintage toy ads and other retro paperworks

imperialgunnery.com Vintage Star Wars action figure weapons and accessories guide
Back to top Go down
arohk
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
arohk

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Stamps - Issued by the Royal Mail (UK)   Star Wars Stamps - Issued by the Royal Mail (UK) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2015 1:23 pm

I couldn't seem to find any payment options unless I create an account do you know if they do paypal. If not then ya I could use help getting some of the sets.

Larry
Back to top Go down
walkie
Senior Developer
Senior Developer
walkie

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Stamps - Issued by the Royal Mail (UK)   Star Wars Stamps - Issued by the Royal Mail (UK) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2015 1:27 pm

I have an account from when I ordered the dr.who ones. Alternatively my local post office which I visit weekly can order them in for me.

Back to top Go down
Jez
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner
Jez

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Stamps - Issued by the Royal Mail (UK)   Star Wars Stamps - Issued by the Royal Mail (UK) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2015 4:39 pm

They're made by Malcolm Tween renowned fantastic artist who is always on the Celebration Circuit; Exit Echo Base, Recon Team Endor, and Desert Sands.

I recognised his work straight away. Definitely gonna buy some of these when they come out.

I think he's going to be on the next episode of The vintage Rebellion for a bit.

If you have any questions for him, let me know.
Back to top Go down
darthmatt22
Developer
Developer
darthmatt22

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Stamps - Issued by the Royal Mail (UK)   Star Wars Stamps - Issued by the Royal Mail (UK) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2015 12:39 pm

The Boba Fett one is super sweet! bounce
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Stamps - Issued by the Royal Mail (UK)   Star Wars Stamps - Issued by the Royal Mail (UK) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Star Wars Stamps - Issued by the Royal Mail (UK)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1