The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Found a Lili Ledy Bib on eBay

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
JediTray
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
JediTray

Found a Lili Ledy Bib on eBay Empty
PostSubject: Found a Lili Ledy Bib on eBay   Found a Lili Ledy Bib on eBay I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 2:52 am

Hey guys,

I don't know if this is the real deal, but thought I would pass this on for you to decide.

Removing link to active auction replaced with picture

Found a Lili Ledy Bib on eBay Ll_bib10
Back to top Go down
http://home.comcast.net/~jeditray/
joetxtek
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
joetxtek

PostSubject: Re: Found a Lili Ledy Bib on eBay   Found a Lili Ledy Bib on eBay I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 3:10 am

Looks like mine weapons seem good as well
Back to top Go down
vintageSWfan
Force Addict
Force Addict
vintageSWfan

PostSubject: Re: Found a Lili Ledy Bib on eBay   Found a Lili Ledy Bib on eBay I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 3:32 am

yeah,you me and everyone else has there i on that one.everyone is lickn their chop's.watch the last minute of that auction you'll see the bid's start pop'n.it'll jump up to $770 before it's done. that's my estimate.we should start a bid game everybody chime in on this let's guess how high the bid we'll get.let's see if anybody can guess the exact amout it will sell for.let's regroup in 13 hour's to see who win's.
Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: Found a Lili Ledy Bib on eBay   Found a Lili Ledy Bib on eBay I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 11:18 am

I'm game. I say $350.
Back to top Go down
http://alter-egos.forumotion.com/
Hyver
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Hyver

PostSubject: Re: Found a Lili Ledy Bib on eBay   Found a Lili Ledy Bib on eBay I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 11:39 am

i'll guess $420 (geddit? Smile )
Back to top Go down
http://www.hyverkanda.be
DarthBerizing
Johnpaul Ragusa
Johnpaul Ragusa
DarthBerizing

PostSubject: Re: Found a Lili Ledy Bib on eBay   Found a Lili Ledy Bib on eBay I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 11:39 am

Hey guys - I know the whole world might have seen it but it is an active auction and I'm not sure "outing" it is cool. If I am wrong, i'll put it back in
Back to top Go down
http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com
JediTray
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
JediTray

PostSubject: Re: Found a Lili Ledy Bib on eBay   Found a Lili Ledy Bib on eBay I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 3:05 pm

WTF?????

I don't geddit, Darthberizing.

I know a lot of you guys are into Ledy, so I posted about it. What's wrong with that?
Back to top Go down
Joe_O
Force Addict
Force Addict
Joe_O

PostSubject: Re: Found a Lili Ledy Bib on eBay   Found a Lili Ledy Bib on eBay I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 3:25 pm

Hey Tray Smile

This might be of some interest for you, Is it real (auction outing).

No bad feelings I hope, John was acting in the interest of fellow members who may have it on watch ready to bid (outing it
early can lead to more eyes seeing the figure and an increase in price)

Joe
Back to top Go down
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: Found a Lili Ledy Bib on eBay   Found a Lili Ledy Bib on eBay I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 3:42 pm

Hi JT

As Joe said the reason the link was removed was the auction is still live and by posting live links in a thread where an item is confirmed as original can lead to far more exposure and bids thus driving the price up for other collectors / friends who have the item on there watch list ready to bid.

It is ok to post pictures of the item instead of the live link that way people can still discuss it Smile

If you have a live auction your unsure of and want clarification then either post a picture or if your unsure how to do that one of the MOD's will get the picture for you to add to a thread Smile

Cheers Jay

To find out why forums use this rule its worth reading the below thread where Joe Y paid 10000$ for a Polish Black snowtrooper MOC after it was outed on RS.

Click Here
Back to top Go down
vintageSWfan
Force Addict
Force Addict
vintageSWfan

PostSubject: Re: Found a Lili Ledy Bib on eBay   Found a Lili Ledy Bib on eBay I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 4:13 pm

19 min. to climax. lol!
Back to top Go down
BILLIAM666
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
BILLIAM666

PostSubject: Re: Found a Lili Ledy Bib on eBay   Found a Lili Ledy Bib on eBay I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 4:33 pm

I won it at $355!!! I thought it would go for more especially after it was outed.

Last edited by BILLIAM666 on Tue Mar 23, 2010 4:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
vintageSWfan
Force Addict
Force Addict
vintageSWfan

PostSubject: Re: Found a Lili Ledy Bib on eBay   Found a Lili Ledy Bib on eBay I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 4:56 pm

awesome great bill.and at a great price bow bow i thought it would shoot through the roof..
Back to top Go down
JediTray
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
JediTray

PostSubject: Re: Found a Lili Ledy Bib on eBay   Found a Lili Ledy Bib on eBay I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 5:06 pm

I'm glad you got a good price, as that is what I was trying to do. Smile Just trying to help.

And yes, I totally understand about "outing" and it is a good policy to have, so my apologies for that. It's not often that I come across something that I think folks would be interested in, so I will "follow the rules" next time.
Back to top Go down
shawn_k
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
shawn_k

PostSubject: Re: Found a Lili Ledy Bib on eBay   Found a Lili Ledy Bib on eBay I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 5:28 pm

JediTray wrote:
I'm glad you got a good price, as that is what I was trying to do. Smile Just trying to help.

And yes, I totally understand about "outing" and it is a good policy to have, so my apologies for that. It's not often that I come across something that I think folks would be interested in, so I will "follow the rules" next time.

No problem Tray. It was this thread that brought up the subject among the mods, so no harm done, and in a way it helped out the forum in addressing something that we probably should have long ago. There is no problem in sending a pm to someone if you see something that you think they would want come up for sale. That's how I originally met most of the people on here.
Back to top Go down
http://www.powerofthetoys.com
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: Found a Lili Ledy Bib on eBay   Found a Lili Ledy Bib on eBay I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 6:59 pm

BILLIAM666 wrote:
I won it at $355!!!

Damn, I'm good. cheers Congrats Bill on the score.
Back to top Go down
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: Found a Lili Ledy Bib on eBay   Found a Lili Ledy Bib on eBay I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 7:27 pm

Awesome news Bill!!

I really glad it went to a TIG member!

Bill youll have to take some proper pictures when you get it buddy Smile

Jay
Back to top Go down
BILLIAM666
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
BILLIAM666

PostSubject: Re: Found a Lili Ledy Bib on eBay   Found a Lili Ledy Bib on eBay I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 8:45 pm

Thrilled to finally have one, now if I can just score an orange hair Luke . . . .
Back to top Go down
vintageSWfan
Force Addict
Force Addict
vintageSWfan

PostSubject: Re: Found a Lili Ledy Bib on eBay   Found a Lili Ledy Bib on eBay I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 8:50 pm

dam chris you were almost right on the money,kudos.can you pic winning lottery number's.i would like to win, nothing big i'm not greedy. just maby the pic five it's worth 100,000.daddy want's to go to the bahama's and lay in the sun,with some chicky's lol!
Back to top Go down
DarthBerizing
Johnpaul Ragusa
Johnpaul Ragusa
DarthBerizing

PostSubject: Re: Found a Lili Ledy Bib on eBay   Found a Lili Ledy Bib on eBay I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 8:51 pm

Little late to reply to Tray but glad the others did.

Tray - Glad you understand the "why" and sorry if you felt anything harsh at the time.
Back to top Go down
http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com
JediTray
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
JediTray

PostSubject: Re: Found a Lili Ledy Bib on eBay   Found a Lili Ledy Bib on eBay I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 8:55 pm

Hey no sweat. Smile

Yes, I was upset at first. I mean hell, I just found out I had to start injecting insulin or I could go into a coma, then this guy tinkers with my thread. Smile

But, it's all groovy and the "outing" rule makes absolute sense.
Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: Found a Lili Ledy Bib on eBay   Found a Lili Ledy Bib on eBay I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 9:05 pm

BILLIAM666 wrote:
Thrilled to finally have one, now if I can just score an orange hair Luke . . . .
No you don't want one Razz The $10 000 uzay thread is always good for a laugh Suspect
Back to top Go down
vintageSWfan
Force Addict
Force Addict
vintageSWfan

PostSubject: Re: Found a Lili Ledy Bib on eBay   Found a Lili Ledy Bib on eBay I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 12:20 am

poo
Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: Found a Lili Ledy Bib on eBay   Found a Lili Ledy Bib on eBay I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 12:28 pm

Wish I could pick lotto numbers cause I'd have a hell of a collection at the end of day one of getting my cash. lol! Actually I just said what I would've paid for it if I had the cash.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Found a Lili Ledy Bib on eBay   Found a Lili Ledy Bib on eBay I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Found a Lili Ledy Bib on eBay

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1