The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Digital Copy of Early Bird Coupon !!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
DarthBerizing
Johnpaul Ragusa
Johnpaul Ragusa
DarthBerizing

Digital Copy of Early Bird Coupon !! Empty
PostSubject: Digital Copy of Early Bird Coupon !!   Digital Copy of Early Bird Coupon !! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2015 8:15 am

I thought this was worth it's own thread.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Figure-Star-Wars-original-KENNER-1978-Early-Bird-Set-Insert-VINTAGE-/151737693801?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_186&hash=item2354457669#viTabs_0

So for $2 you can get a high resolution scan of a coupon. I'm tempted to order one. Does anyone have printer paper over 14"? The coupon is just a little longer than 14" (which would be legal size paper in the US).

Just wondering if this would take effort to produce a passable copy or can it be done from home
Back to top Go down
http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com
Commander Clint
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Commander Clint

PostSubject: Re: Digital Copy of Early Bird Coupon !!   Digital Copy of Early Bird Coupon !! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2015 12:24 pm

John, I have an old ink jet printer that does 17x22", that I use for printing CAD drawings.
Back to top Go down
trappedtexan
trappedtexan

PostSubject: Re: Digital Copy of Early Bird Coupon !!   Digital Copy of Early Bird Coupon !! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2015 1:42 pm

I noticed the seller pulled the item.  I wonder if he is a reader here and knew the jig was up or if someone contacted him.  No telling how many digital copies he sold so be mindful when purchasing these.  

For search purposes, if you haven't found the other thread there is a physical fake that is making circles around also. http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com/t7999-reproduction-early-bird-coupon
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Digital Copy of Early Bird Coupon !!   Digital Copy of Early Bird Coupon !! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Digital Copy of Early Bird Coupon !!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1