The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What a great TIGger

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Nico
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Nico

What a great TIGger - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What a great TIGger   What a great TIGger - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2016 7:23 pm

I would like to nominate a no brainer, our friend from down under cheers
Has done a shed load for this forum always the first to answer questions, very helpful, great sense of humour cheers
Not sure about the Ewok thing thou, but each go there own cheers
Plays a mean Bilabong, TIG's very own Aussie James Very Happy
Back to top Go down
trappedtexan
trappedtexan

PostSubject: Re: What a great TIGger   What a great TIGger - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2016 7:36 pm

Oh yeah, AJ is a no brainer for being on the short list of great tiggers. He is always helping out and is a leading weapons guy who does extensive research into the different bits. he is also a really cool guy to know, just wish he didn't live on the other side of the freaking planet (then maybe I could sneak his Ledy stuff away). I won't post the details here in case he doesn't want me to out it, but AJ and his family also have a really cool cause that they are heavily involved in. They help the physically handicapped/disabled to achieve mobility and excersize through the use of specialty custom built bicycles. More than a worthy cause if I have ever seen one. I am hoping to help sponsor a bike this year, or at least help towards one. (Depends on if business picks up or not).
Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: What a great TIGger   What a great TIGger - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2016 12:35 am

What a great TIGger - Page 3 20140109-11d5e6789afea899c324f5d4cbfa00eca24c58c8b790e1d6305c36e-1024

It's actually a big day for my other hobby tomorrow.   Offroad racing day for kids & their families:

Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: What a great TIGger   What a great TIGger - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2016 6:05 am

One of the originals and best. An honest guy with a good sense of fair play and always there to help.  cheers  good luck with this season's racing AJ!
Back to top Go down
darthmatt22
Developer
Developer
darthmatt22

PostSubject: Re: What a great TIGger   What a great TIGger - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2016 10:17 am

Cheers to A.J! I can see that he's always there to help out as many people as he can on and off the forum. Smile

Last edited by darthmatt22 on Mon May 09, 2016 10:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nico
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Nico

PostSubject: Re: What a great TIGger   What a great TIGger - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2016 5:56 pm

I think Lobotic should get a mention for his work on Figure of the week thread, he has not been here long but great work Lobotic, should be recognised I think cheers
Cheers Andy Stormie Smiley
Back to top Go down
trappedtexan
trappedtexan

PostSubject: Re: What a great TIGger   What a great TIGger - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2016 8:29 pm

Nico wrote:
I think Lobotic should get a mention for his work on Figure of the week thread, he has not been here long but great work Lobotic, should be recognised I think cheers

Your 110% right Andy. Mark has come to the board as a force to be reckoned with. He took it upon himself to gather and organize tons of information and links and put them together. He is an awesome guy and very much appreciated. Matt is also helping mark with the task so I don't want to leave him out either. Both great members of TIG and both great guys. cheers
Back to top Go down
darthmatt22
Developer
Developer
darthmatt22

PostSubject: Re: What a great TIGger   What a great TIGger - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2016 9:36 pm

Serious cheers to Mark! He's doing a great job with that section and I'm glad to be of help to him! cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Nico
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Nico

PostSubject: Re: What a great TIGger   What a great TIGger - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2016 9:57 pm

trappedtexan wrote:
Nico wrote:

Your 110% right Andy.  Mark has come to the board as a force to be reckoned with.  He took it upon himself to gather and organize tons of information and links and put them together.  He is an awesome guy and very much appreciated.  Matt is also helping mark with the task so I don't want to leave him out either.  Both great members of TIG and both great guys. cheers
Nice one Bryan, you were probably going to mention this anyway knowing you mate, sorry if I jumped the gun, but well done guys :clap:
Back to top Go down
trappedtexan
trappedtexan

PostSubject: Re: What a great TIGger   What a great TIGger - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2016 10:48 pm

That's what this thread is all about. We have lots of super members here, and anyone can give a shout out to any of them. This thread highlights how great a family we all have become. It isn't just for me to pat people on the back but for everyone to be able to say how great an experience they have had with their fellow TIG members.

BTW: I scanned back and realized I missed the Walkie shout out. If you guys haven't had a chance to get to know Stef, you are missing out. He has put in endless time making various guides and he is the sole person who has designed our latest banners and shirt designs. He puts in tons of effort to help us all learn a thing or two and is an all around good person to have on board.

Back to top Go down
trappedtexan
trappedtexan

PostSubject: Re: What a great TIGger   What a great TIGger - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2016 11:01 pm

Also I didn't post any for a bit, so I am going to use my mod rights to post another. tongue

I have made some great friends here, but a few stand out as some of my best friends. Some are already mentioned in this thread, but this one hasn't been.......yet. I really made a true buddy lately who is also very active and has been great to have around. From private messages wishing me well, to public messages helping out various people; this guy goes out of his way to brighten all of our days. He participates in a lot of threads around here and is always helpful. He is also the current movie detail King (don't get used to it as I will play next time up yours ). Of course I am talking about Andy aka: Nico. cheers If you want to get to know a great guy this is one of the best. I live far away but I think if I ever went to the uk I believe Andy would probably welcome me with open arms. He is one of those laid back kinds who would be cool to grab a beer with and share some collector stories.
Back to top Go down
darthmatt22
Developer
Developer
darthmatt22

PostSubject: Re: What a great TIGger   What a great TIGger - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2016 7:13 am

Agreed.. Andy is awesome! bounce bounce bounce

Nice guy to chat with and always willing to lend a helping hand or give advice. cheers
Back to top Go down
Nico
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Nico

PostSubject: Re: What a great TIGger   What a great TIGger - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2016 11:01 am

There are a lot more worthy than me Bryan but I thank you mate cheers
If I ever win the lottery I'll come and visit you in Texas on my way back from Oklahoma. Very Happy
The beers on me buddy drinking drinking2 cheers

I only mentioned it because of the efforts of the two newish guys :clap:
Back to top Go down
ourchickenshack
Force Addict
Force Addict
ourchickenshack

PostSubject: Re: What a great TIGger   What a great TIGger - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2016 12:41 pm

Nico wrote:
There are a lot more worthy than me Bryan but I thank you mate cheers
If I ever win the lottery I'll come and visit you in Texas on my way back from Oklahoma. Very Happy
The beers on me buddy  drinking  drinking2  cheers

I only mentioned it because of the efforts of the two newish guys :clap:

What a great TIGger - Page 3 Hillbilly-smile-o

Who ya'll know in Oklahoma boy ?!?

You and Bryan can come see us anytime ... we gots lots of room at the Hillfolk Inn ...

What a great TIGger - Page 3 1a8e9410

Seriously though - there are lots of great people at all the forums but Andy and Bryan are certainly among the best cheers
Back to top Go down
Nico
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Nico

PostSubject: Re: What a great TIGger   What a great TIGger - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2016 1:44 pm

James, that is a great picture bro cheers
What a great TIGger - Page 3 Image52
Not sure how safe some of those look thou lol!
Back to top Go down
Nico
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Nico

PostSubject: Re: What a great TIGger   What a great TIGger - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2016 4:04 pm

I would like to nominate one more today and that is good old Bill (Hellhippie) a very friendly guy who I have asked a few noobish questions, but he has answered them like a true gent. He LOVES his Poch figures, horror films and is totally hardcore when it comes to music :drumroll: A true great genuine guy with a big heart, glad to have met you on the forums Bill, Top Bloke Very Happy
Back to top Go down
darthmatt22
Developer
Developer
darthmatt22

PostSubject: Re: What a great TIGger   What a great TIGger - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2016 4:10 pm

I second that. Bill's a great dude and always seems to be there for the topic of POCH to spread some knowledge! Laughing

Back to top Go down
trappedtexan
trappedtexan

PostSubject: Re: What a great TIGger   What a great TIGger - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2016 4:20 pm

Nico wrote:
I would like to nominate one more today and that is good old Bill (Hellhippie) a very friendly guy who I have asked a few noobish questions, but he has answered them like a true gent. He LOVES his Poch figures, horror films and is totally hardcore when it comes to music :drumroll:  A true great genuine guy with a big heart, glad to have met you on the forums Bill, Top Bloke Very Happy

What the.......nobody likes that s.o.b. lol!

Just kidding, Bill is an awesome dude even if he is a giants fan. tongue rofl He is a great person to have around and contributes a lot to conversations and the board. You made another great nomination Andy. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nico
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Nico

PostSubject: Re: What a great TIGger   What a great TIGger - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2016 6:09 pm

Ive asked Bill Poch/PBP questions by PM a few times and is always happy to help with great pics and info, and he's a hardcore Rocker and loves horror films cheers
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: What a great TIGger   What a great TIGger - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2016 6:36 am

Mark, Matt, Andy and Bill... cheers

I'd also like to give a shout out to Roger (TeekSolo) who not only has been helping out with some updates to the main site but watches far too much TV for our good when it comes down to the TIG TV Show Detail Game :cool laugh:
Back to top Go down
TeekSolo
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
TeekSolo

PostSubject: Re: What a great TIGger   What a great TIGger - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2016 7:27 am

Thanks Paul, always happy to help when my viewing schedule allows. lol!
Back to top Go down
darthmatt22
Developer
Developer
darthmatt22

PostSubject: Re: What a great TIGger   What a great TIGger - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2016 8:27 am

Artoo_Detour wrote:
Mark, Matt, Andy and Bill... cheers

I'd also like to give a shout out to Roger (TeekSolo) who not only has been helping out with some updates to the main site but watches far too much TV for our good when it comes down to the TIG TV Show Detail Game :cool laugh:

Roger's a great new addition to TIG all around. Great to have you on board. Cool
Back to top Go down
Lobotic
Developer
Developer
Lobotic

PostSubject: Re: What a great TIGger   What a great TIGger - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2016 9:34 am

Have just seen this and have never felt so welcome cheers  thanks guys
To many people to mention, but a massive shout out to these Guys - Bryan, Matt, Paul, Bill, John, James, Andy, Roger and Taz if i have forgotten anyone sorry.

You have all excepted me and been very patient (Bryan lol) even though i started a bit hectic and my SW knowledge was minimal (and thats being kind)!! But i do feel like i have a new circle of friends or an adopted family lol Stormie Smiley

If you think the links was a good idea wait till see my next one its a corker  Wink  !!!! And I am not going anywhere Smile I have been a bit caught up with work lately but i am here for good  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil

And if i must say something it would be...... Roger- is sleeping with Claudia winkleman!! Bryan- Patient, LILI LEDY and factory knowledge is subliminal etc etc (some knowledge there) etc lol!!, Matt- Quiz master, Marvel champ and perfect wingman!! I could carry on and on but some of us are here to work!!!  study  lol!

Back to top Go down
Nico
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Nico

PostSubject: Re: What a great TIGger   What a great TIGger - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2016 10:55 am

Yes Rodger((Teek) has been great as well, good shout Paul cheers

Although he watches far too much TV lol!
Back to top Go down
trappedtexan
trappedtexan

PostSubject: Re: What a great TIGger   What a great TIGger - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2016 11:30 am

Another great shout out.  Roger is a pleasure to have around.  I swear I will win another point in the tv show (even if I have to ban him to do it. Twisted Evil ) lol!  Great choice Paul.

Last edited by trappedtexan on Sat Apr 23, 2016 11:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What a great TIGger   What a great TIGger - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What a great TIGger

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next