The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

501st Victoria Day Parade

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
arohk
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
arohk

501st Victoria Day Parade Empty
PostSubject: 501st Victoria Day Parade   501st Victoria Day Parade I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2015 6:36 pm

Well it's not the best quality but here is our little group of 501st and one traitor me lol in this years Victoria day Parade. The band is a high school one from Washington, the Rebel Garrison that was suppose to come up as well didn't make it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FKb3WjHH7PI
Back to top Go down
trappedtexan
trappedtexan

PostSubject: Re: 501st Victoria Day Parade   501st Victoria Day Parade I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2015 6:46 pm

Larry, I saw you in there. You were the one wearing the leia dress and waiving at the camera right? lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
arohk
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
arohk

PostSubject: Re: 501st Victoria Day Parade   501st Victoria Day Parade I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2015 8:20 pm

yup and damn I am hot lol I did have fun with her though. We did a photo op before the parade I walked up beside her stood at attention called her your highness she got a kick out of that. Of course there was the Stormtrooper I had to chase away as well.

I wish I could find a copy that one of the members did a video of us on the whole Parade. Everytime the cantina song played me and my friend Steve the Tie Pilot seen waving near the end would break into a dance Leia was into that as well, Mind you the more times it played the slower we got lol. We have a few more events scheduled.

Here is a better vid starting at about 14:30 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_FVaPuICb1Q
Back to top Go down
Commander Clint
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Commander Clint

PostSubject: Re: 501st Victoria Day Parade   501st Victoria Day Parade I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2015 9:50 am

Great job Larry. :clap: It looked like a lot of fun. Hopefully the weather wasn't too hot. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
arohk
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
arohk

PostSubject: Re: 501st Victoria Day Parade   501st Victoria Day Parade I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2015 2:06 pm

It was not to bad for us guys in non armour but for them and the one dressed in the Jawa outfit they were hot. But we had lots of water for them as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 501st Victoria Day Parade   501st Victoria Day Parade I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

501st Victoria Day Parade

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1