The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

hey quick question

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
vaderhalen
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner

hey  quick question  Empty
PostSubject: hey quick question    hey  quick question  I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 9:51 am

is the black tray vinyl action figure case just Canadian and which is correct insert, stickers and catalog that goes with it thanks
Back to top Go down
Commander Clint
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Commander Clint

PostSubject: Re: hey quick question    hey  quick question  I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 3:17 pm

I have posed the question about the black and possibly the dark gray trays being Canadian. But not enough collectors have responded. My case from childhood has the black trays. I have also picked up other childhood collections in the area, that also had the black trays and one with dark gray.

As far as the inserts, stickers and catalog. I'll let you know when I find one with all that stuff. lol!

Here is the link to the case thread.

http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com/t5861-tig-world-of-odd-action-figure-carry-collector-cases

Clint
Back to top Go down
vaderhalen
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner

PostSubject: Re: hey quick question    hey  quick question  I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2015 9:46 am

thanks that's a start
Back to top Go down
arohk
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
arohk

PostSubject: Re: hey quick question    hey  quick question  I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2015 12:54 am

There are 2 different Canadian cases one has black trays one grey I believe the first release was the black trays but not 100% sure on that. The figure list for the first release is easy to tell it has the prototype of the rocket-firing Boba Fett figure c on the insert as seen in photo. The second release the photo was change to the actual Boba Fett figure we all know today.
hey  quick question  Vinylc10

I have both the Black and Grey ones just no inserts so I cant say or remember that far back to know which was which lol. Hope this helps
Back to top Go down
vaderhalen
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner

PostSubject: Re: hey quick question    hey  quick question  I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2015 10:11 am

for what i seen on line its the empire case with yoda head, i think the us verison was tan trays

Back to top Go down
Commander Clint
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Commander Clint

PostSubject: Re: hey quick question    hey  quick question  I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2015 10:15 am

vaderhalen wrote:
us verison was tan trays

The US does have one with tan trays. I have just traded for one with tan trays a couple of weeks ago. I just haven't posted any pictures yet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hey quick question    hey  quick question  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hey quick question

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1