The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chilling with Kenneth B.........

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
psybertech
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
psybertech

Chilling with Kenneth B......... Empty
PostSubject: Chilling with Kenneth B.........   Chilling with Kenneth B......... I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2015 5:48 pm

As some of you may know, I attended Celebration 7 at Anaheim and had shared a room with Kenneth B.  Suspect

I have known and chatted with Kenneth for the past couple of years here and there online and considered him a friend and figured it would be cool to room with him to save costs.

Knowing someone online can often be different when you meet them in real life. You really never know.
In this case it was the same, he was different...... He was cooler and nicer than I thought! haha!  :cool laugh:

I just wanted to say that I had a blast with him and was not far off in my impressions of his online conversations  I had with him and then real life. I didn't think it would be bad, but didn't expect it to be better.  Cool

He is a top notch guy and I am so happy I decided to room with him.

I think we had a good time. Kenneth may disagree, but I did for sure! tongue

For anyone that is hesitant about meeting someone you "know" online, and especially to take the plunge to room with a stranger, I say go for it.
Kenneth was very much like he is online, but in person, I don't know how to explain this, he was just better than I could have hoped for.

I think I made a real friend for life for sure.

Anyway... I just had to post that after spending a good portion of a week with him!

cheers!
J
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://leia.bespin.info/
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

Chilling with Kenneth B......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chilling with Kenneth B.........   Chilling with Kenneth B......... I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2015 6:03 pm

From all accounts it was a great Celebration. Even better to hear friendships re enforced Smile
Back to top Go down

Chilling with Kenneth B.........

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1