The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WTB Rare Mex/SA Bootlegs

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
rebojazz
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
rebojazz

WTB Rare Mex/SA Bootlegs Empty
PostSubject: WTB Rare Mex/SA Bootlegs   WTB Rare Mex/SA Bootlegs I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 7:40 pm

As some of you may know I have a few hundred of these suckers but I'm still on the lookout for some of the more rare ones that I have been seeing lately or have been searching for years. My priority ones are the characters that I don't have yet in any variant:

Mini Jabba
Luke X-Wing
Luke Stormtrooper (POTF2 Sculpt)
Bossk (movable head)
Luke Bespin (movable head, not the one with black torso)
Nein Numb

I'm also looking for the following variants:

Snowtrooper (purple or yellow)
Lando (purple and brown painted)
Logray (gray)
Princess Leia (blue, yellow and dark red)
Ree Yees (white)
Biker Scout (black)
Boba Fett (white, light blue and green)
C-3PO (POTF2 sculpt, silver)
Weequay (blue)
Chief Chirpa (yellow)
Admiral Ackbar (yellow or green chest)
Emperors Royal Guard (white)
Emperor (white)
Yoda (tan painted)

These are going to be few and far between but any offers or leads would be greatly appreciated!!!!!
Back to top Go down
arohk
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
arohk

PostSubject: Re: WTB Rare Mex/SA Bootlegs   WTB Rare Mex/SA Bootlegs I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 11:15 pm

just making sure are you looking for the Luke Stormtrooper POTF2 Sculpt that came out in 1995 or the one that came out in 1985 as I do have a 1995 one don't know about the rest though.
Back to top Go down
rebojazz
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
rebojazz

PostSubject: Re: WTB Rare Mex/SA Bootlegs   WTB Rare Mex/SA Bootlegs I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2015 9:09 am

It's the 1995 POTF2 sculpt version. I'm looking for the versions that was made by the same company as the other "Mexican/SA" figures, waxy plastic with ball-style arm sockets. There have been a few other POTF Luke Stormy's that have been made by other companies that have more of a flatter disc shape socket which is not what I'm looking for. If you want to send me a pic of your to take a look at that would be great. You can email it to rebojazz@hotmail.com if you like.
Back to top Go down
arohk
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
arohk

PostSubject: Re: WTB Rare Mex/SA Bootlegs   WTB Rare Mex/SA Bootlegs I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2015 9:41 am

I will take a pic of it but I am pretty sure it's just a regular one it is still sealed in the pack so can't really see to much of the arms sockets etc.

are these guys you want POTF2 as well I have a few POTF figures and a friend who owns a second hand store has some as well.
Luke X-Wing
Luke Stormtrooper (POTF2 Sculpt)
Bossk (movable head)
Luke Bespin (movable head, not the one with black torso)
Nein Numb

I do have a 1995 Star Wars Power of the Force 2 Darth Maul pink chin variant still sealed as well
Back to top Go down
rebojazz
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
rebojazz

PostSubject: Re: WTB Rare Mex/SA Bootlegs   WTB Rare Mex/SA Bootlegs I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 4:34 pm

Sounds like you are talking about the POTF2 bootlegs that came out of China back in the mid 90's. Luke Stormy was one of them on a green POTF2 card. The others you have listed I also have already on POTF2 cards as with a ton of others. The ones I'm looking for are from Mexico and only have articulated arms and are made of a waxy plastic and hand painted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WTB Rare Mex/SA Bootlegs   WTB Rare Mex/SA Bootlegs I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WTB Rare Mex/SA Bootlegs

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1