The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SHOW US YOUR CHRISTMAS BOOTY !!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ourchickenshack
Force Addict
Force Addict
ourchickenshack

SHOW US YOUR CHRISTMAS BOOTY  !!! Empty
PostSubject: SHOW US YOUR CHRISTMAS BOOTY !!!   SHOW US YOUR CHRISTMAS BOOTY  !!! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2014 11:59 am

Now that I have your attention Wink

I wanted to start a thread to thank Marco for a wonderful Christmas gift I received in the mail yesterday cheers

The card alone would have been more than enough - the writing An did in Chinese is so cool  :clap:

SHOW US YOUR CHRISTMAS BOOTY  !!! 15310

but along with the card was this little beauty ...

SHOW US YOUR CHRISTMAS BOOTY  !!! 12711

SHOW US YOUR CHRISTMAS BOOTY  !!! 12810

SHOW US YOUR CHRISTMAS BOOTY  !!! 13410

SHOW US YOUR CHRISTMAS BOOTY  !!! 13010

SHOW US YOUR CHRISTMAS BOOTY  !!! 13210

Not to put down any of my other gifts from my wife and family , but , this gift from Marco was by far the coolest thing I received this year Cool

Julie and I are so over the moon with it that we don't even know where to begin to try and show our appreciation to Marco and An bow

Thank you so much for such a thoughtful and perfect gift - lots of love from us to you celebrate

What really amazed us was that we actually have a small collection of Asian items in our China cabinet ...

SHOW US YOUR CHRISTMAS BOOTY  !!! 15910

which has a Chinese feel to it itself ...

SHOW US YOUR CHRISTMAS BOOTY  !!! 16410

and , although I believe Marco was aware that I am a fan of Asian art , I know he had no idea that we actually already have a small collection ...

SHOW US YOUR CHRISTMAS BOOTY  !!! 17011

SHOW US YOUR CHRISTMAS BOOTY  !!! 18110

SHOW US YOUR CHRISTMAS BOOTY  !!! 18310

SHOW US YOUR CHRISTMAS BOOTY  !!! 17310

SHOW US YOUR CHRISTMAS BOOTY  !!! 19110

so , as you can see , we already have a perfect place for the wonderful gift Marco and An What a Face

I started the thread off with this but would love to see some of the gifts the rest of you guys got for Christmas - it doesn't have to be Star Wars , just anything that you are particularly fond of Very Happy

so what are you waiting for ?

Show us your Christmas Booty ...

SHOW US YOUR CHRISTMAS BOOTY  !!! Xmas_b10

And yes Alex , not only is a picture of your arse acceptable , I fully expect a ho , ho , hole picture :cool laugh:
Back to top Go down
DarthBerizing
Johnpaul Ragusa
Johnpaul Ragusa
DarthBerizing

PostSubject: Re: SHOW US YOUR CHRISTMAS BOOTY !!!   SHOW US YOUR CHRISTMAS BOOTY  !!! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2014 12:12 pm

Wow......All I got was an Email from Marco lol!

Seriously , that is awesome. I love the Terracotta warriors, just a marvel of that era. Very cool additional to your other stuff James!

I did get some SW related stuff for Christmas. Mostly modern items (coffee mug, slippers,etc)

I did get something I found very cool from my brother. Star Wars floor mats for the Mercedes. Now can I be a geek and a snob !!

SHOW US YOUR CHRISTMAS BOOTY  !!! Stormi10
Back to top Go down
http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com
arohk
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
arohk

PostSubject: Re: SHOW US YOUR CHRISTMAS BOOTY !!!   SHOW US YOUR CHRISTMAS BOOTY  !!! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2014 10:15 pm

Love the Terracotta warriors James they are awesome looking Smile.

Those floor mats are cool that is what I need to go with the seat covers I have Smile

Well for me aside from the SW from my SS, I got a few cool thing from my wife, She got me the star wars costume book I wanted and this beauty here to display my carded figures in plus what ever else I find to go in it.
SHOW US YOUR CHRISTMAS BOOTY  !!! Dsc00210

along with that I got more painting brushes and paints plus model gear and some organizers and of course some cash. All in all we had a good Christmas.
Back to top Go down
JesseVader08
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
JesseVader08

PostSubject: Re: SHOW US YOUR CHRISTMAS BOOTY !!!   SHOW US YOUR CHRISTMAS BOOTY  !!! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2014 3:27 am

It's always fun to see what goodies people get for Christmas!

I got lots of fun modern bits from my family -- the big 'Hero' scale X-Wing, Hallmark Vader ornament, 2015 calendar, 2 lego cases, The Jedi Doth Return book, Vader mug and more.

SHOW US YOUR CHRISTMAS BOOTY  !!! Img_2810

Here's me playing. Razz

SHOW US YOUR CHRISTMAS BOOTY  !!! Img_2811

And finally, my Vader slippers! cheers

SHOW US YOUR CHRISTMAS BOOTY  !!! Img_2812
Back to top Go down
http://galacticheroes.wordpress.com
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: SHOW US YOUR CHRISTMAS BOOTY !!!   SHOW US YOUR CHRISTMAS BOOTY  !!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 4:41 am

Great to see that the Terracotta Army has safely arrived at your place, James. cheers
We brought it back from Xi'an last year.

James and I know each other for a very long time, even before we both joined TIG. To me he is surely one of the friendliest guys around in the hobby, who has helped me numerous times. Here is just a great example. A real friend.

I felt this was the Christmas gift for you and Julie. And what a coincidence that it perfectly first with your other Chinese items. I had no idea you had a Chinese cabinet, it looks really good. Very Happy
BTW: An will write something for you, concerning the coins in your cabinet.  

Cheers
Marco
Back to top Go down
http://TantiveXI.com
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: SHOW US YOUR CHRISTMAS BOOTY !!!   SHOW US YOUR CHRISTMAS BOOTY  !!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 4:47 am

Thanks for sharing your Christmas gifts, guys.

Great floor mat Stormie from your brother, John. Very Happy

Larry: Great Star Wars custome book from your wife! Very Happy

Jesse, your family is spoiling you with Star Wars.  lol!
That X-Wing looks massive!
Back to top Go down
http://TantiveXI.com
chris.75
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
chris.75

PostSubject: Re: SHOW US YOUR CHRISTMAS BOOTY !!!   SHOW US YOUR CHRISTMAS BOOTY  !!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2015 1:26 pm

some very nice xmas booty there guys,

here's my modest little haul, not pictured though is a Haynes manual darth Vader T shirt and a pair of Vader socks (they were in the wash at the time)

A 31" Vader and a 4" black series Vader (which I'm still deciding whether to open or not?)

The other two items were from my amazingly generous secret santa  Smile

I also got several blu-rays and a star wars annual Smile

SHOW US YOUR CHRISTMAS BOOTY  !!! IMG_7054_zps6f6adae7
Back to top Go down
arohk
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
arohk

PostSubject: Re: SHOW US YOUR CHRISTMAS BOOTY !!!   SHOW US YOUR CHRISTMAS BOOTY  !!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2015 3:27 pm

very cool scores guys love that X-Wing and Chris love the items the 31" Vader is cool eh and now they have four more just thought you would like to hear that lol I want to get them now as well.
Back to top Go down
ourchickenshack
Force Addict
Force Addict
ourchickenshack

PostSubject: Re: SHOW US YOUR CHRISTMAS BOOTY !!!   SHOW US YOUR CHRISTMAS BOOTY  !!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 4:38 pm

very cool stuff guys - Thank You for showing us your booties :clap:

Yesterday I received a unexpected package from Canada unsure

It was from our buddy Larry thinking

I opened it to find 3 beautifully wrapped Christmas presents jawdrop

2 were to me ...

This ...

SHOW US YOUR CHRISTMAS BOOTY  !!! 01111

and this ...

SHOW US YOUR CHRISTMAS BOOTY  !!! 01512

The Buckethead Dengar custom is super cool and would have been more then enough of a gift but to also give me a 1st series Walking Dead figure was unbelievable bow

I actually didn't have any of the 1st or 2nd series until Larry was too generous - I am so proud to add this guy to my collection Cool

I posted some much better pics of the Buckethead figure in Larry's custom thread :
http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com/t7612-arohks-customs-and-creations

(BTW- the shirts I am wearing were Christmas gifts from my wife geek )

But , if that wasn't enough Larry and Crystal went overboard and sent this to my wife as well ...

SHOW US YOUR CHRISTMAS BOOTY  !!! 02512

SHOW US YOUR CHRISTMAS BOOTY  !!! 02610

A Coke Phone that fits perfectly into her collection (and it even works !!!)

Julie loves it guys and wanted me to let you know how appreciated it really is celebrate

I am overwhelmed with your generosity and I absolutely love everything you sent cheers

Thank You again bro Cool
Back to top Go down
cantina_patron
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
cantina_patron

PostSubject: Re: SHOW US YOUR CHRISTMAS BOOTY !!!   SHOW US YOUR CHRISTMAS BOOTY  !!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 8:03 pm

Great gifts from Larry James. I really like the Coke phone, I've not seen one of those before & the custom of your favourite guitarist is very cool. :clap:
Back to top Go down
arohk
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
arohk

PostSubject: Re: SHOW US YOUR CHRISTMAS BOOTY !!!   SHOW US YOUR CHRISTMAS BOOTY  !!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 12:20 am

I am glad it all arrived bro and that Julie was happy with the phone I seen it and thought it was so cool we just had to get it for her collection. And coming up with Buckethead Danger that was a lot of fun and work but well worth it. Now got a few ideas for some other ones for the guys Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SHOW US YOUR CHRISTMAS BOOTY !!!   SHOW US YOUR CHRISTMAS BOOTY  !!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SHOW US YOUR CHRISTMAS BOOTY !!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1