The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Reflections on 2014 and your collecting goals for 2015...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
walkie
Senior Developer
Senior Developer
walkie

Reflections on 2014 and your collecting goals for 2015... Empty
PostSubject: Reflections on 2014 and your collecting goals for 2015...   Reflections on 2014 and your collecting goals for 2015... I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2014 6:16 pm

It's that time of year again when fellow TIG'ers make their annual review on their collecting  achievements for the last 12 months and set the collecting goals for next year 2015.

Let's see how we all did, last years thread for 2014 can be found here....

http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com/t6511-reflections-on-2013-and-collecting-goals-for-2014?highlight=reflections

If your one of our newer members don't worry, tell is what your own personnel collecting goals were for 2014 and did you managed to tick any of your list?. Better still join in the fun and set your collecting goals for 2015 and beyond with the TIG team Smile

Last edited by walkie on Tue Dec 09, 2014 1:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
psybertech
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
psybertech

PostSubject: Re: Reflections on 2014 and your collecting goals for 2015...   Reflections on 2014 and your collecting goals for 2015... I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2014 6:45 pm

I was wondering when this topic would pop! geek

OK...............

REVIEW from my 2014 goals:

• Refine my overall collection and philosophy and sell off what doesn't make sense. I did a fantastic job here! Maybe too good since I want a few items back but overall my collection is better for the weeding. Smile
  • Slow back on my Leia Bespin focus chaos - FAILED! haha
  • Try to finish my Leia Bespin Kenner MOC run (2 left as far as I know) - SUCCESS! Even managed to pick up a few foreign ones. Smile
  • Continue to add to my loose Kenner figure run - (only at the first 21 plus a smattering of figures throughout so far) - COMPLETED!
  • Refine my loose run with foreign/rare variants to stick with 1 figure of each w/ only major variants as dupes - This will never be complete but I  have picked up a few nice ones here and there. 2015 will be fun!
  • Possibly think of another character to focus on (it's so interesting to have a laser beam focus!) - FAIL! - For now, this is put on hold. I think one is way more than enough. Maybe some point down the road....
  • Work towards better ways to display what I have - SUCCESS! Between my custom made Duo Display and the addition to a simple bookshelf, I am happy that most of my stuff is visible and looks pretty decent. Smile
  • Try to find a hidden gem / fantastic deal - meh... haven't really found one but I have picked up some nice deals this past year. cheers and thanks to those that helped!

So for 2015...........

• Thin out and refine my Leia Bespin loose stuff and continue to search for cool additions and foreign MOCs. Maybe some pre-prod???? Smile
  • Add new and fun MOCs to my collection
  • Find some upgrades to my Gross MOC Run
  • Upgrade my loose figures to NM... thankfully there aren't many Smile
  • Find more interesting pairings for my Duo Display... I miss a few I had to let go for other items this year Sad
  • Meet fellow collectors at Celebration Anaheim & have a blast!!!! Razz
  • Continue to evaluate my collection as far as direction and weed out things that don't make sense
  • Branch out much more into variants overall... the student needs to get more involved! Wink
  • Win the lottery so I can throw away all the above and go nutz!!!! Very Happy

That's all I can think of for now.
cheers!
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://leia.bespin.info/
walkie
Senior Developer
Senior Developer
walkie

PostSubject: Re: Reflections on 2014 and your collecting goals for 2015...   Reflections on 2014 and your collecting goals for 2015... I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2014 6:49 pm

walkie wrote:
2014 Goals

1. Upgrade some of collection, mainly the Ledy & Meccano runs and track down a few more POCH/PBP figures
2. Finish the Glasslite Guide & work on my Top Toys to a stage where it can be published
3. Find a LL Blonde haired Leia Bespin & Silver C-3PO
4. Find a Takara Darth Vader
5. Collect more COO's...something I swore never to do!
6. Maybe one or two bootlegs...something else I swore never to do!
7. Win the lottery to pay for the above!!!
8. Nearly forgot this one....Catalogue my collection

2014 Review

1. Upgraded several LL figures but at the same time discovered my Burgundy Bib was a fake Sad Still need loads of POCH/PBP and a few Meccano upgrades
2. Glasslite Guide finished, Top Toys guide will commence in 2015
3. LL Blonde Leia FOUND, LL Silver C-3PO FOUND'ish?? but want a more silvery one
4. Done!
5. The COO collection is growing and growing , but far from complete
6. Added some nice Polish Articulated and Hungarians bootlegs to my collection
7. Nope!
8. Figures Done, vehicles and paperwork ongoing

2015 Goals

1. Meet some fellow TIG'ers at Sci-Fi Scarborough and get pissed!
2. Publish my Top Toys figure guide
3. Find a correct blaster for my Takara stormie
4. Find a red saber and blaster for my Hungarian Vader & Solo
5. Continue collecting COO variants. I estimate I need another 120 so finding 20 is a good target for 2015
6. Add 1 Glasslite item to my paperwork focus, just 1 will do!!
Back to top Go down
arohk
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
arohk

PostSubject: Re: Reflections on 2014 and your collecting goals for 2015...   Reflections on 2014 and your collecting goals for 2015... I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2014 10:07 pm

2014 Review

For 2014 I am going to try to concentrate on getting weapons for my loose figs which will be tough as I am going to have to take a gamble on ebay if they are real or not unless I find some on here. I did manage to get quite a few loose weapons for most of my figs still need more though
I am going to concentrate more on my Baggie collection and Ledy collection. Got more baggie figs and Ledy ones in 2014

2015 Goals
Continue my Baggie collection and Ledy collection
Try to find a damn YPS snowtrooper comic that won't break the bank
continue to complete my kenner collection
Complete my diecast ship collection
maybe try and not bounce all over the place in my collecting like I normally do Smile
Back to top Go down
Kenneth_B
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
Kenneth_B

PostSubject: Re: Reflections on 2014 and your collecting goals for 2015...   Reflections on 2014 and your collecting goals for 2015... I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2014 2:14 am

2014 Review:

Goals:

1. Completing my Loose "standard" 37 characters Poch run + adding the most important second and third variants.
2. Finding a Loose no coo scarred PBP Luke Tatooine and another (yet to me not) classified PBP variant, which I won't mention here. Wink
3. Completing my MOC foreign but Kenner licensed Glasslite, Takara & Top Toys sets ( not card variants - only figures).
4. Finding the funds for a Loose DT Ben Kenobi in order to complete my DT set.
5. Extend my basic LL Loose set with some second and third variants.
6. Finding a Palitoy Droid Factory three legged R2-D2 with decent sticker at a good price.
7. Finding the funds and order hotel, flight tickets and convention tickets for C7 in Anaheim in April 2015.
8. Completing my basic loose Meccano set.

Achieved:

1. Yes and no. I completed the basic Poch set but still missing a very few coo variants and a Poch Luke Tatooine with Brown hair (mixed up). Very Happy I don't think though, that a Loose Poch figure set can ever be completed..

2. No. Failed finding a Loose PBP Luke Tatooine for the sixth year in a row. Sad

3. No. Finally found the Moc Takara Stormtrooper (Japan coo figure) though but still missing a MOC Glasslite Leia and Vader.

4. No. No DT Ben for me this year and my DT Luke "lost" the remaining part of the inner saber instead LOL. Smile So looking for one of those also.

5. No. Totally failed in extending my Loose LL Collection, all though there has been a lot of Loose LL figures for sale this year - and even at decent prices.

6. Nope. No Palitoy three legged Droid Factory for me in 2014.

7. Yes! I managed to book hotel, buy flight tickets as well convention tickets for C7 in Anaheim. Very Happy

8. Yes! I'm however still missing a no coo variant for the Mec no coo HT Tusken Raider and two for the Mec no coo DSD.

Collecting goals for 2015:

Working on completing the list. Highest priority would be the PBP Luke Tatooine, 3 legged Palitoy Droid Factory R2 and the MOC Glasslite Leia and Vader.

Back to top Go down
DarthBerizing
Johnpaul Ragusa
Johnpaul Ragusa
DarthBerizing

PostSubject: Re: Reflections on 2014 and your collecting goals for 2015...   Reflections on 2014 and your collecting goals for 2015... I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2014 12:52 pm

Well I certainly didn't disappoint Smile

"Just like every year, no idea what the future will bring!! "

I never set goals since I don't really know what will come up in the foreign world. I did pick up some amazing items this year. Though as I sit here staring at a Uzay Headman and after swapping carded Blue Stars I have to say I wouldn't have imagined it. Also snagged a nice Harbert Snag, 20bk Fett, and some other great items.

I will say that I ran into 2 reseals which kind of cheesed me off a bit but luckily it was followed with some nice stuff.

As for 2015, same as 2014. Who knows!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com
General Kahn
Force Addict
Force Addict
General Kahn

PostSubject: Re: Reflections on 2014 and your collecting goals for 2015...   Reflections on 2014 and your collecting goals for 2015... I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2014 2:48 pm

General Kahn wrote:
Goals for 2014:

Add a few figures to the collection as and when.

Achieved :cool laugh:

Goals for 2015:

1 - Add a few figures to the collection as and when.
2 - Maybe add a couple of MOC's
Back to top Go down
chris.75
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
chris.75

PostSubject: Re: Reflections on 2014 and your collecting goals for 2015...   Reflections on 2014 and your collecting goals for 2015... I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2014 3:18 pm

I don't think I've posted on these threads before :scratch:, but i guess my main goals for this year were to add any missing Vader coo variants or sculpt differences, which i did manage to pick up a couple.
Also to focus on picking up PBP/Poch Imperials and bounty hunters, which i've done quite well on (not as well as some though (cough# Nicholas # cough Smile )
Also to pick up any missing parts, paperwork etc.. to my Vehicles and playsets. managed to do quite well there too.

I guess my main focuses for 2015 will be to collect more Kenner coo, PBP and Ledy variants.

More Vader variants ( would love a loose Takara someday)

I've also made a very small start on collecting Vader cardbacks, so if anyone has any spares, I could do with the help Very Happy

I also hope to pick up a Vader ESB MOC or a ROTJ Palitoy MOC at some point next year.

Other than that, i'm sure other things will crop up to tempt me over the next twelve months.
Back to top Go down
M4K3R1
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
M4K3R1

PostSubject: Re: Reflections on 2014 and your collecting goals for 2015...   Reflections on 2014 and your collecting goals for 2015... I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 2:24 am

2014 my hopes are higher, and i will be looking to add, at least one from the list below,

-Toltoys
-Glasslite
-GDE
-Takara white back
-DT loose
Also keep searching for,
-Letters i need to add to letterred saber run
-3 or 4 baggies i need
And finally get things organised, set up display cabinet
__________________________________________________________________________________

This year was a good year for me, and I hope 2015 will follow in the same way.
I managed to snag me a Glasslite moc, was super happy to cross it off my list, cheers
also got my display up and running, which has been very rewarding to look at.
I also managed to get me another moc on the list above, but I havnt received yet,
it was also a long time want of mine, and I am impatiently waiting for it. bounce

I would like to continue to look for a
-Toltoys moc
-GDE moc
-DT loose, I will not loose hope that one day you will be mine. unsure
-Boxed model trem
-ESB45 display arena offer moc
-Complete army build with a few at st drivers loose
I hope the 2015 collecting year, turns out great for everyone.
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
kisstour03
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
kisstour03

PostSubject: Re: Reflections on 2014 and your collecting goals for 2015...   Reflections on 2014 and your collecting goals for 2015... I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 10:53 pm

As I said in last years thread. 2013 was a year to take a break and focus elsewhere. Then 2014s goals were:

Goals for 2014:

1. Continue to add cool Hulk items to the collection and add some new issues to the comics as well. I'm cheap and most of the Hulk issues I need now are a little pricier. If I can add 10 issues between #s 102-180 I'll be happy. Piggybacked on this goal will be working on other comics sets I have going. Such as The Flash, Wonder Woman, Justice Society, Superman etc.. Oh and toys related to them as well. I have a short attention span Rolling Eyes
I didn't add a whole lot to the Hulk comics in 2014. Superman took up much of the year. Did pick up some nice Hulk toys though.

2. Maybe finally get back to a little vintage SW. I love the 12 inch line. Maybe a goal will be to hunt down nice examples of those. Maybe pick up some Mini Rigs as well. I like those too.
No vintage SW at all in 2014. Still haven't found an area that holds my interest.

3. This is a broad goal with lots of roads to travel. I recently redid my collection room and dedicated a section of my display to my childhood toys. Which is mainly 80s related. It got me wanting to pick up what I consider oddball toy lines from the 70s and 80s. We'll see where this leads. It'll be fun.
Didn't get far here either. Finances just wouldn't allow it.

Now for 2015:

I think it's safe to say I suck at setting and achieving goals. But what the hell.

1. Indulge my Mego side. Already done this and have some Mego coming in the mail.

2. More Hulk toys. Again some in the mail. So goal starting early.

3. Vintage SW 12 inch line. I'll buy at least three this coming year. Wait and see. I have to or John will revoke my membership.
Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: Reflections on 2014 and your collecting goals for 2015...   Reflections on 2014 and your collecting goals for 2015... I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 12:17 am

aussiejames wrote:
aussiejames wrote:
From last year:
1. My main goal should be to catalogue everything I have, it was a daunting task a few years ago ( I didn't do it then !!) but that's going to be number one on my list - same as last year  

2. Sell/trade my extras

3. Get all ROTJ characters MOC

4. I'll think about it  EDIT - GET TIM TO DO A LIMELIGHT

5. Keep having fun & finding a bargain or two  

Well,  #1. I failed dismally again  but managed to get about half my loose variants photographed in the FOTW threads.  I'd like to continue to get my stuff up on those threads.

#2.  Laughing   OK I'm a hoarder maybe just maybe I'll thin down, trade my extras  :scratch:

#3.  managed to get a few more MOC & will aim to complete the run as well as the MIM run
      always on the look out for cardbacks ( especially Ledy, went from almost half way to almost two thirds  Very Happy  )

#4.   lol! enough said

#5.   The most important one  " Keep having fun & finding a bargain or two "

WELL I still haven't sorted out my collection ( it's really a disgracefull looking room )
Still haven't sold a thing!
I did complete my MIM run ( but do need a Logray upgrade )
 " Keep having fun & finding a bargain or two "

2013 has flown by far too quickly, had a lot of personal stuff to deal with (as usual).
If I organise just half my collection in 2014 I'll be happy.
I'd also like to increase my input in the TIG resources.

I still have the most unorganised room but am looking at moving house next year so chances are I'll use that as an excuse to not do anything again!!
I've traded a few items
I'll finish my ROTJ MOC run next year (maybe)
4 cardbacks needed for my Ledy run, always need a few more for various other runs.
I upgraded my Logray MIM & added a few variations

I'm still having fun. I may even grade/authenticate some items in 2015.

A Takara figure & one Trem would be nice as well.
Back to top Go down
tundra9
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
tundra9

PostSubject: Re: Reflections on 2014 and your collecting goals for 2015...   Reflections on 2014 and your collecting goals for 2015... I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 3:52 am

I couldn't make a list, I'm too flakey when it comes to
sw toys, but I hope I'll get back my LL stormie.... Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Kenner76
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
Kenner76

PostSubject: Re: Reflections on 2014 and your collecting goals for 2015...   Reflections on 2014 and your collecting goals for 2015... I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2014 1:18 am

I really didn't complete many of my set goals from last year. But did track down some amazing things. I also did find a POTF Jawa proof (thanks Jason West!) and made a ton of new SW friends. I downsized my collection some more and am concentrating on a few of my favorite things.2014 was another great year!

My goals for 2015 are short and sweet:
-track down a 12 back Jawa proof card
-find one Jessica Meade that I need for my run
-track down a Leia Bespin 31 back proof card
-maybe track down another 1st shot from the "first 20"
-meet up with everyone at Celebration Anaheim

I'll be ecstatic if I can get one thing crossed off my list next year. I hope 2015 is a great for everyone! Thanks for making his hobby so darn fun. I can't wait to see Episode 7!! Smile
Back to top Go down
cantina_patron
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
cantina_patron

PostSubject: Re: Reflections on 2014 and your collecting goals for 2015...   Reflections on 2014 and your collecting goals for 2015... I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2014 5:25 pm

My goals for 2014 were:

1. complete my MOC MIM run.

2. add to my loose Ledy collection, especially Han Trench Coat!

3. keep my eyes open for those variant bargains.

How have I done?

Over all 2014 has been an awful year for me on a personal level. It has also been my poorest year for collecting since I got back into it in 1994.

On the plus side...

1. I added a couple of MOC MIM figures to the run. Just 2 more to go now.  Very Happy

2. I've acquired a few new Ledy's. The highlight was my Han Trench Coat (thanks again guys it means a great deal to me. You're a fantastic bunch and I really value your friendship! Very Happy  ).

3. I managed to get the occasional rather nice bargain on ebay.

4. I've also had some great deals with a few of the guys here!

Goals for 2015.

1. Put 2014 behind me.

2. Get back to being fully engaged with TIG.

3. Complete my MOC MIM run.

4. Add to, and dare I say, complete my basic loose Ledy set. Only 10 to go now  cheers

5. Continue adding to my Stormie cardback & Jawa side foci.

6. Keep looking out for those bargains.

7. And most importantly, enjoy what 2015 has to offer (I think it's going to be a good year.  Wink )

Best Wishes to all TIGers. I hope 2015 brings you everything you want! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
plantainman
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
plantainman

PostSubject: Re: Reflections on 2014 and your collecting goals for 2015...   Reflections on 2014 and your collecting goals for 2015... I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2014 5:29 pm

I'm also far too sporadic in my pursuit of my wants to document an actual goal list, However for 2015 I would really like to do a bit of work on documenting a couple more of my loose COO focus'. I also want to find a couple of figures that I've been after for too long, however filling those holes will probably have the knock on effect of me not expanding my COO collection much to newer figures, which is a shame.

Good luck everyone in their own goals
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: Reflections on 2014 and your collecting goals for 2015...   Reflections on 2014 and your collecting goals for 2015... I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2014 8:56 am

Artoo_Detour wrote:

Goals for 2014:

#1...Get a Popy LXWP
#2...Get a POTF LXWP
#3...Get more paperwork items for new side-focus

lol! again I sucked at my goals.

I did start a Japanese Chirashi vintage SW poster run.... which I finished today with a double-feature from 1986 cheers

So my goals for 2014 will be  (try again)

#1...Get a Popy LXWP
#2...Get a POTF LXWP

Good luck everyone else getting the goodies you want in the New Year Cool
Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: Reflections on 2014 and your collecting goals for 2015...   Reflections on 2014 and your collecting goals for 2015... I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 4:32 pm

Hi guys,
2014 was a very busy year. A lot of time and energy were invested in a new job position. As a consequence there was less time for the hobby, in term of contributing to threads, research, and to my own collection. Luckily I didn’t set any goals for 2014, so no need to review those. Very Happy

Expecting to have more free time in 2015. First priority is to invest in a good camera (tips are welcome). Then use it to make pics and do research on a collection of POCH/PBP figures that was built up during the past three years, also with help of fellow collectors. Pictures will be shared in the POCH/PBP thread off course.
Also would like to make new pics for the Lili Ledy guide using old and newly acquired figures. And yes 2015 should also be the year to finish the last two remaining entries for the LL guide. Max Reebo and Squid Head have waited long enough now.

Collecting wise, I like to focus on getting a nice display for my current boxed and variant collection instead of getting new boxes/variants. That is unless I have a chance to get one of my personal top-5 WTB items.
Variant wise it is very tempting to start collecting other foreign lines, like Glasslite, TopToys, Takara. But not so for me in 2015, maybe later.

After reading Stef’s thread and digging up my own childhood Playmospace toys at my parents place, I recently decided to start a much welcomed little side focus around the Playmobil R2 knock off. So maybe set some small steps in that direction. I could also imagine buying a few more modern astromechs for that other rewarding side focus. My Secret Santa has already helped me getting a few new ones, for which I am very greatful (pics tomorrow in the other thread). Very Happy
All in all no real plans or goals here, just see what 2015 will bring.

Most importantly, I hope to meet a few of you guys in real life in 2015. Meeting fellow collectors is one of the most rewarding things within this hobby. Stef offered me a lift from the airport and Alex will pay me the first round of beer, so that’s reason enough to go to Scarborough in Spring. Very Happy

Hope you all had a nice Christmas the past few days,

and you will be able to fullfill some of your collecting goals in 2015

Cheers
Marco
Back to top Go down
http://TantiveXI.com
yodas_uncle
New User
New User

PostSubject: Re: Reflections on 2014 and your collecting goals for 2015...   Reflections on 2014 and your collecting goals for 2015... I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2014 10:17 am

I think I only need 1 figure now which is a Droids C3P0 (and a Vlix but at £2000 we cant count that can we?).

I may start a business finding items for others.......
Back to top Go down
jared007
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
jared007

PostSubject: Re: Reflections on 2014 and your collecting goals for 2015...   Reflections on 2014 and your collecting goals for 2015... I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2014 3:18 pm

Hi,

My goal for 2014 was to finish off a 62 POTF coin set, and for extra credit if possible, a double set to create my own "Kenner executive" set. I also wanted to complete the missing figures and original weapons I need to have a complete "standard" loose figure run.

Happy to report I finished off the POTF coins, and only a handful short of the double set. And only about a dozen loose figures and weapons short. So happy with that. Unplanned I also started a software website project centred around vintage collecting.

As for 2015:

1. Track down remaining POTF coins
2. Track down missing standard loose figures I am after and weapons (essentially so I can finish photography for my software project)
3. Continue refining and improving my software project
4. Grab the odd bargain or upgrade as opportunity knocks

Cheers, Jared
Back to top Go down
Section 8
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
Section 8

PostSubject: Re: Reflections on 2014 and your collecting goals for 2015...   Reflections on 2014 and your collecting goals for 2015... I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2014 8:13 pm

A great year for collecting my first few really nice mocs and one or two rarer. Regret selling much of my loose collection though.

Hope to build up my loose collection again, but I will be a lot less pedantic about condition to make it easier. Also finally get my display organised and add a acrylic worthy pieces.

Back to top Go down
http://www.familytreeman.co.uk
sith jawa
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
sith jawa

PostSubject: Re: Reflections on 2014 and your collecting goals for 2015...   Reflections on 2014 and your collecting goals for 2015... I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2014 10:20 pm

Goals for 2014:

Find Jawas that interest me and that I want to add to my collection.
I added seven and soon to be eight modern prototype or pre-production items to my collection this year. I am very proud of this and feel very lucky.

Add more Jawa baggies to the collection.
Many thanks to Frank for helping me locate so many cool Jawa baggies. I am always humbled that other collectors take the time to assist me with my goals.

Have fun or sell everything.
Still in the game, so check on that one.

Stay in tune with my goals and let things go where they go.
After 13+ years of being a full time Jawa collector, I am comfortable with where my collection is and looking forward to adding items that interest me.

More deep thought on where my collection goes from here.
I am one with the Jawa.

Goals for 2015:

1. Attend Celebration VII.
2. Finish my Team Tonia project for Celebration VII.
3. Add the final two, maybe three Jawa baggies to my collection.
4. Hunt down those elusive Takara Rubber Jawas.
5. Add more Pre-Production Items (modern or Vintage) to my collection.
6. Have fun or sell everything.
7. Let Karma takes its course.
8. Continue to give back to the Community.
Back to top Go down
http://madbrownz.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reflections on 2014 and your collecting goals for 2015...   Reflections on 2014 and your collecting goals for 2015... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reflections on 2014 and your collecting goals for 2015...

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1