The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Potential NEW REPRO Imperial Blaster

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin Use Account

Potential NEW REPRO Imperial Blaster Empty
PostSubject: Potential NEW REPRO Imperial Blaster   Potential NEW REPRO Imperial Blaster I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 5:58 am

I have found this REPRO Imperial Blaster for sale on eBay.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=370115525063

This doesn't look like any of the other REPRO Imperial Blasters that i have seen or cataloged on TIG (There are 6 different types of REPRO Imperial Blasters indexed on TIG to date)

The auction picture is really poor but you can still make out some details and i have to say this REPRO has the closest detailing to an Original that i have seen for the Imperial Blasters! It has a triangular Clip and the circle at the end of the barrel is present (not found on other REPRO examples to date)

Im 99% its REPRO and not original as the seller has more than 10 available and advised that they have large stock base for this item.

Here is the auction Picture -

Potential NEW REPRO Imperial Blaster NEWIMPBLASTERREPRO

I have just bought one from the seller so when i get it ill take some detailed pictures and post them here and on the main TIG site.

Jay
Back to top Go down
Tank1252
Force Addict
Force Addict
Tank1252

PostSubject: Re: Potential NEW REPRO Imperial Blaster   Potential NEW REPRO Imperial Blaster I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 6:06 am

The seller says it's repro. That seller is a known repro seller. Good to locate another one!
Back to top Go down
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: Potential NEW REPRO Imperial Blaster   Potential NEW REPRO Imperial Blaster I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 6:24 am

Tank1252 wrote:
The seller says it's repro. That seller is a known repro seller. Good to locate another one!

I have never seen any REPRO like this i.e this good part of me is thinking she / he is using a stock photo of an Original Weapon to sell the more common Imperial Blaster REPRO (V1 on TIG)

Ill soon know when it arrives study

Jay
Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: Potential NEW REPRO Imperial Blaster   Potential NEW REPRO Imperial Blaster I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 6:30 am

I will never buy from emina again, once bitten twice shy. :I am stupid:
Back to top Go down
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: Potential NEW REPRO Imperial Blaster   Potential NEW REPRO Imperial Blaster I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 6:36 am

aussiejames wrote:
I will never buy from emina again, once bitten twice shy. :I am stupid:

Yeah i was tempted to put Him / Her in the watch out section as they are selling figures with REPRO weapons without stating this in the listing frustrated but ill wait till this blaster arrives first.

Jay
Back to top Go down
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: Potential NEW REPRO Imperial Blaster   Potential NEW REPRO Imperial Blaster I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 5:40 am

This came in the post today and its just a basic Imperial Blaster REPRO head bang frustrated

Looks like the seller is using a picture of a real blaster in his / her description! (Something i suspected)

Any ideas what i should do? im pretty pissed actually the seller is selling figures with REPRO weapons without stating the fact as well.

Jay
Back to top Go down
Tank1252
Force Addict
Force Addict
Tank1252

PostSubject: Re: Potential NEW REPRO Imperial Blaster   Potential NEW REPRO Imperial Blaster I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 5:44 am

Yeah, said he/she was dodgy. They have heaps of weapons for sale on the bay atm, with no mention of being repros. Angry SW
Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: Potential NEW REPRO Imperial Blaster   Potential NEW REPRO Imperial Blaster I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 5:59 am

Item not as pictured. Neg the bitch/bastard.
Back to top Go down
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: Potential NEW REPRO Imperial Blaster   Potential NEW REPRO Imperial Blaster I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 9:14 am

aussiejames wrote:
Item not as pictured. Neg the bitch/bastard.

rofl

I will if they dont refund that is for sure!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Potential NEW REPRO Imperial Blaster   Potential NEW REPRO Imperial Blaster I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Potential NEW REPRO Imperial Blaster

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1