The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The 2nd Annual " TIG STAR WARS PUMPKIN CARVING CONTEST " begins ...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
ourchickenshack
Force Addict
Force Addict
ourchickenshack

The 2nd Annual " TIG STAR WARS PUMPKIN CARVING CONTEST " begins ... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 2nd Annual " TIG STAR WARS PUMPKIN CARVING CONTEST " begins ...   The 2nd Annual " TIG STAR WARS PUMPKIN CARVING CONTEST " begins ... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2014 7:38 pm

Thank you to everyone who participated in this years Pumpkin contest  cheers  After careful consideration the judges have reached a decision ...

The Pumpkin Contest winners are :

"Traditional Carved" :

Paul (Artoo_Detour)

The 2nd Annual " TIG STAR WARS PUMPKIN CARVING CONTEST " begins ... - Page 4 Pumpki11

"Sculpted" Carved" :

Clint (Commander Clint)

The 2nd Annual " TIG STAR WARS PUMPKIN CARVING CONTEST " begins ... - Page 4 Img_2411

"Funniest Pumpkin" lol!:

Andrew (Section 8 )

The 2nd Annual " TIG STAR WARS PUMPKIN CARVING CONTEST " begins ... - Page 4 P1010011

Your "Mystery Prizes" will arrive in the mail soon - be sure to open them promptly and it wouldn't hurt to wear protective clothing as well  What a Face

Thanks again to everyone cheers

Last edited by ourchickenshack on Sun Nov 09, 2014 12:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Commander Clint
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Commander Clint

The 2nd Annual " TIG STAR WARS PUMPKIN CARVING CONTEST " begins ... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 2nd Annual " TIG STAR WARS PUMPKIN CARVING CONTEST " begins ...   The 2nd Annual " TIG STAR WARS PUMPKIN CARVING CONTEST " begins ... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2014 10:02 pm

Congrats to Paul & Andrew, my fellow winners. cheers

And a big thanks to James for putting this together again. :clap:
Back to top Go down
cantina_patron
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
cantina_patron

PostSubject: Re: The 2nd Annual " TIG STAR WARS PUMPKIN CARVING CONTEST " begins ...   The 2nd Annual " TIG STAR WARS PUMPKIN CARVING CONTEST " begins ... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2014 3:00 am

Well done everyone and congratulations to Paul, Clint & Andrew! :clap:

Thank you for running this again James. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
chris.75
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
chris.75

PostSubject: Re: The 2nd Annual " TIG STAR WARS PUMPKIN CARVING CONTEST " begins ...   The 2nd Annual " TIG STAR WARS PUMPKIN CARVING CONTEST " begins ... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2014 3:06 am

Well done to everyone that took part and congratulations to Paul, Clint and Andrew :clap: :clap: :clap:

Another great comp Jim, thanks for putting it on again this year. Hopefully next year I'll enter another pumpkin Smile
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The 2nd Annual " TIG STAR WARS PUMPKIN CARVING CONTEST " begins ...   The 2nd Annual " TIG STAR WARS PUMPKIN CARVING CONTEST " begins ... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2014 4:07 am

Cheers guys  cheers  Congrats to fellow winners and many thanks to James for organising another great Halloween comp. cheers

ourchickenshack wrote:

Your "Mystery Prizes" will arrive in the mail soon - be sure to open them promptly and it wouldn't hurt to wear protective clothing as well  What a Face

thinking  Hmmmm, better break out the old survival suit just in case!

This year's Halloween winners prepare to receive their prizes!

The 2nd Annual " TIG STAR WARS PUMPKIN CARVING CONTEST " begins ... - Page 4 Three-10

thevintagetoyadvertiser.org 1970s and 80s vintage toy ads and other retro paperworks

imperialgunnery.com Vintage Star Wars action figure weapons and accessories guide
Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: The 2nd Annual " TIG STAR WARS PUMPKIN CARVING CONTEST " begins ...   The 2nd Annual " TIG STAR WARS PUMPKIN CARVING CONTEST " begins ... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2014 4:24 am

Congrats to the winners Paul, Clint & Andrew! :clap:

Great contributions this year, not only from the winners.

And a big "thank you, James" for organizing this fun contest. cheers
Back to top Go down
http://TantiveXI.com
psybertech
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
psybertech

PostSubject: Re: The 2nd Annual " TIG STAR WARS PUMPKIN CARVING CONTEST " begins ...   The 2nd Annual " TIG STAR WARS PUMPKIN CARVING CONTEST " begins ... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2014 10:07 am

Congrats fellas!  cheers

Definitely some great designs this year!
Why do I think that I'm gonna need at least 3 pumpkins to compete! lol!

Great stuff and thanks to James for organizing it. Smile

cheers!
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://leia.bespin.info/
Nico
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Nico

PostSubject: Re: The 2nd Annual " TIG STAR WARS PUMPKIN CARVING CONTEST " begins ...   The 2nd Annual " TIG STAR WARS PUMPKIN CARVING CONTEST " begins ... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2014 1:26 pm

Congrat's winners cheers:clap:
Very high standard guy's cheers 
Great comp James, excellent mate  cheers
Back to top Go down
Section 8
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
Section 8

PostSubject: Re: The 2nd Annual " TIG STAR WARS PUMPKIN CARVING CONTEST " begins ...   The 2nd Annual " TIG STAR WARS PUMPKIN CARVING CONTEST " begins ... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2014 1:58 pm

Can't believe I won something. The 1st and last time a Lobot will win anything. lol!

Had great fun making it and seeing all the other ideas. Looking forward to next year already.

Great comp and congrats to the other winners. Very Happy

I look forward to eating the jam butty when it arrives. thinking

Back to top Go down
http://www.familytreeman.co.uk
General Kahn
Force Addict
Force Addict
General Kahn

PostSubject: Re: The 2nd Annual " TIG STAR WARS PUMPKIN CARVING CONTEST " begins ...   The 2nd Annual " TIG STAR WARS PUMPKIN CARVING CONTEST " begins ... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2014 4:22 pm

Congratulations to the winners cheers

Well done guys, some great entries :clap:

Andy, there was never gone be anyone to beat Lobot man :cool laugh: awesome dude!

Big thanks to James for hosting this and fronting the prizes, much appreciated dude!

Next year will be bad ass, as I kind of missed my window this year, I will be busting an arse next year (possibly by using my arse :cool laugh: )

Be warned!
Back to top Go down
ourchickenshack
Force Addict
Force Addict
ourchickenshack

PostSubject: Re: The 2nd Annual " TIG STAR WARS PUMPKIN CARVING CONTEST " begins ...   The 2nd Annual " TIG STAR WARS PUMPKIN CARVING CONTEST " begins ... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2014 4:30 pm

Thanks Guys , I'm glad you had fun cheers

Alex ,

your pumpkin would have been a serious contender in the Funniest category if you would have at least wrote TIG on your ass :cool laugh:

The 2nd Annual " TIG STAR WARS PUMPKIN CARVING CONTEST " begins ... - Page 4 20141110
Back to top Go down
General Kahn
Force Addict
Force Addict
General Kahn

PostSubject: Re: The 2nd Annual " TIG STAR WARS PUMPKIN CARVING CONTEST " begins ...   The 2nd Annual " TIG STAR WARS PUMPKIN CARVING CONTEST " begins ... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2014 4:44 pm

D'oH!!!!!!

Can I post a new pic????? :cool laugh:
Back to top Go down
Commander Clint
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Commander Clint

PostSubject: Re: The 2nd Annual " TIG STAR WARS PUMPKIN CARVING CONTEST " begins ...   The 2nd Annual " TIG STAR WARS PUMPKIN CARVING CONTEST " begins ... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2014 5:45 pm

General Kahn wrote:
Can I post a new pic????? :cool laugh:

Nnnnnooooooooo!

Ban him, ban him now! dalek
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The 2nd Annual " TIG STAR WARS PUMPKIN CARVING CONTEST " begins ...   The 2nd Annual " TIG STAR WARS PUMPKIN CARVING CONTEST " begins ... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2014 12:22 pm

Today I received these two very cool custom Astromech dudes from our very own Mr ChickenShack cheers

James, very nice prizes for the pumpkin competition 2014, thanks so much, they go perfect with my growing collection of custom figures celebrate  

Big thanks to you for another great prize compo this year Cool

The 2nd Annual " TIG STAR WARS PUMPKIN CARVING CONTEST " begins ... - Page 4 Custom10

thevintagetoyadvertiser.org 1970s and 80s vintage toy ads and other retro paperworks

imperialgunnery.com Vintage Star Wars action figure weapons and accessories guide
Back to top Go down
ourchickenshack
Force Addict
Force Addict
ourchickenshack

PostSubject: Re: The 2nd Annual " TIG STAR WARS PUMPKIN CARVING CONTEST " begins ...   The 2nd Annual " TIG STAR WARS PUMPKIN CARVING CONTEST " begins ... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2014 1:01 pm

Awesome Paul - very glad you like them cheers

Hopefully Clint and Andrew will get their prizes pretty soon now What a Face
Back to top Go down
Commander Clint
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Commander Clint

PostSubject: Re: The 2nd Annual " TIG STAR WARS PUMPKIN CARVING CONTEST " begins ...   The 2nd Annual " TIG STAR WARS PUMPKIN CARVING CONTEST " begins ... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2014 1:28 pm

Paul, those custom droids are great. :clap:

James, you did a great job hosting and supplying prices this year. You rock. bow I haven't received my package yet. But, Thanks in advance. cheers
Back to top Go down
Commander Clint
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Commander Clint

PostSubject: Re: The 2nd Annual " TIG STAR WARS PUMPKIN CARVING CONTEST " begins ...   The 2nd Annual " TIG STAR WARS PUMPKIN CARVING CONTEST " begins ... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2014 1:01 pm

Look what just arrived in the mail. cheers

A couple of fantastic custom figures by James.  Thank you very much. bow   They will go great in my growing collection of customs.  btw, the droid sticker looks vaguely familiar. lol!   You did a great job and they look fantastic. cheers

The 2nd Annual " TIG STAR WARS PUMPKIN CARVING CONTEST " begins ... - Page 4 Img_2619
Back to top Go down
Nico
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Nico

PostSubject: Re: The 2nd Annual " TIG STAR WARS PUMPKIN CARVING CONTEST " begins ...   The 2nd Annual " TIG STAR WARS PUMPKIN CARVING CONTEST " begins ... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2014 2:12 pm

Paul and Clint, great custom prizes men cheers Congrats :clap:
Back to top Go down
ourchickenshack
Force Addict
Force Addict
ourchickenshack

PostSubject: Re: The 2nd Annual " TIG STAR WARS PUMPKIN CARVING CONTEST " begins ...   The 2nd Annual " TIG STAR WARS PUMPKIN CARVING CONTEST " begins ... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2014 2:31 pm

Commander Clint wrote:

btw, the droid sticker looks vaguely familiar. lol!  

Why yes it is lol!

I believe it was one of the decals in the 1st batch you sent me Cool

I just liked the color scheme and is was nice to get to use colors I don't normally have a chance to paint with Very Happy

I am glad you liked them Clint - Thanks man !!

I still want to do something more unique for you , perhaps Battlestar Galactica related - I have a extra cylon that has your name written all over it Wink

Anther Fett Cylon hybrid , a black armored Stealth Cylon or maby even a zombified Cylon thinking

I also plan to do a Zombie X-Wing Pilot for Paul soon Smile
Back to top Go down
Commander Clint
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Commander Clint

PostSubject: Re: The 2nd Annual " TIG STAR WARS PUMPKIN CARVING CONTEST " begins ...   The 2nd Annual " TIG STAR WARS PUMPKIN CARVING CONTEST " begins ... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2014 4:10 pm

ourchickenshack wrote:
I still want to do something more unique for you.

James, What ever you decide to create will be awesome and a welcome addition to my collection. cheers
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The 2nd Annual " TIG STAR WARS PUMPKIN CARVING CONTEST " begins ...   The 2nd Annual " TIG STAR WARS PUMPKIN CARVING CONTEST " begins ... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 2:46 am

Very cool! Congrats on your custom goodies, Clint cheers  

I'd love to see what James comes up with for a Cylon figure from that list thinking

James, you already know I'm well stoked about the zombie X-Wing Pilot  cheers  

Here's an old pic of my "Frankenzombie" squad from a few years back What a Face

The 2nd Annual " TIG STAR WARS PUMPKIN CARVING CONTEST " begins ... - Page 4 Zombie10

Back to top Go down
Section 8
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
Section 8

PostSubject: Re: The 2nd Annual " TIG STAR WARS PUMPKIN CARVING CONTEST " begins ...   The 2nd Annual " TIG STAR WARS PUMPKIN CARVING CONTEST " begins ... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2014 8:44 am

My customs arrived today. How did you know?

They're right at home with my growing collection of 3PO variants, and my own custom Squiddy. Very Happy

Quality work and like every single one you've done.

The 2nd Annual " TIG STAR WARS PUMPKIN CARVING CONTEST " begins ... - Page 4 P1040129_zpsff63ae24

Thanks again. cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.familytreeman.co.uk
ourchickenshack
Force Addict
Force Addict
ourchickenshack

PostSubject: Re: The 2nd Annual " TIG STAR WARS PUMPKIN CARVING CONTEST " begins ...   The 2nd Annual " TIG STAR WARS PUMPKIN CARVING CONTEST " begins ... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2014 11:27 am

Section 8 wrote:
My customs arrived today. How did you know?

I used the Force ...

The 2nd Annual " TIG STAR WARS PUMPKIN CARVING CONTEST " begins ... - Page 4 Using-10

a powerful ally it is What a Face

Glad you like the Droids Andrew cheers

Thank you for taking the time to enter a cool pumpkin :clap:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The 2nd Annual " TIG STAR WARS PUMPKIN CARVING CONTEST " begins ...   The 2nd Annual " TIG STAR WARS PUMPKIN CARVING CONTEST " begins ... - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The 2nd Annual " TIG STAR WARS PUMPKIN CARVING CONTEST " begins ...

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4