The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD, PART 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
General Kahn
Force Addict
Force Addict
General Kahn

THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD, PART 2 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD, PART 2   THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD, PART 2 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2014 8:53 am

I bought a figure on ebay the other day that had me wondering. I very nearly missed it but recklessly threw in a last second bid and won.... boy am I glad I did as this figure has answered an age old question for me.

Basically it is one of the Euro/PBP Luke Bespin figures with the smoothed over No COO from family III.

These figures exist with 4 boot colours:

- Caramel Boots
- Chocolate Boots
- Matte Dark Brown Boots
- Glossy Dark Brown Boots

THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD, PART 2 - Page 4 Sany3012

Now as far as these figures go, the caramels figure to my knowledge always has painted hip, I have never seen any example anywhere of this figure with an unpainted hip.
Now as far as the Dark Brown Boots versions of this figure go, both matte and glossy version can be found with either a painted hip or an unpainted hip as shown below (it's difficult to sometimes photograph the matte/glossy difference):
THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD, PART 2 - Page 4 Sany3013

Now the question that has always bugged me is, does the chocolate boots figure exist with both painted and unpainted hips? Every example I have had and pretty much everyone I've seen always have the unpainted hip, but I have seen several pictures of figures with what appears to be the chocolate boots and clearly a painted hip.
The problem is that it's very difficult to tell in photo's the difference between chocolate, caramel and dark brown sometimes in photos especially if stood alone with n comparison figure next to it. Light, contrast, background, all things that can make one look like the other. I do have a picture of a collection where there is a Dark Brown boots figure next to a painted hip Chocolate Boots figure and it is this picture that has always made me wonder because the two are there together and clearly different, but without the caramel boots figure there as well to make the perfect comparison it always had me wondering.
Well the figure arrived the other day and finally confirmed that the Chocolate Boots figure can indeed also be found with a painted hip Very Happy
THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD, PART 2 - Page 4 Sany3014

And here he is stood next to his unpainted hip counterpart from the firt pic and a Dark Brown boots Luke for colour difference comparison.

THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD, PART 2 - Page 4 Sany3015

It's been a good year for new discoveries on the Luke Bespin front!
Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD, PART 2   THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD, PART 2 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2014 9:13 am

Thank you for sharing your newest discovery, Alex! :clap:

I admire the love for detail you put in your research, and read every update with joy! cheers

Keep on the good work, hopefully you can do more Luke Bespin discoveries in 2015.

Cheers
Back to top Go down
http://TantiveXI.com
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD, PART 2   THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD, PART 2 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2014 10:06 am

Picked up this Tusken Raider from a Spanish source. It is my second Spanish figure having a very dark brown bandolier.
The colour of the bandolier matches with that of the boots of the POCH/PBP Rebel Commander.
Paint differences are key, but please also note some typical factory imperfections.    

The cape looks like a Kenner cape to me, making typical zip sounds on one side.

THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD, PART 2 - Page 4 IMG_0916_zps0582f2fe

THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD, PART 2 - Page 4 IMG_0917_zps6e683a84

THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD, PART 2 - Page 4 IMG_0911_zps6a76d812

THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD, PART 2 - Page 4 IMG_0915_zps795a639e

Note that the colour of the bandolier is different compared to the deep brown-purple (almost eggplant) bandolier described below.

http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com/t4427p330-the-poch-pbp-guide-discussion-thread#87199

Cheers
Back to top Go down
psybertech
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
psybertech

PostSubject: Re: THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD, PART 2   THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD, PART 2 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 2:17 pm

Leia Bespin Family #1 Group shot of the 4 available paint app combinations:

From left to right: red hair/brown eyes; red hair/black eyes; brown hair/brown eyes; brown hair/black eyes
THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD, PART 2 - Page 4 16005054182_9727e2a6b0_h

EDIT:
I have to really thank Kenneth, Greg & Javi for helping with these over the past year and change.

cheers!
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://leia.bespin.info/
toy-emperor
New User
New User
toy-emperor

PostSubject: Re: THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD, PART 2   THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD, PART 2 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2014 7:05 am

Hello Guys, im Achim from Germany... i recieved today an Boba Fett from a childhood collection direct from cataluna-espana. Now i was wondering about some points at this figure... i found a post in the discussion part 1: http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com/t4427p285-the-poch-pbp-guide-discussion-thread

so there was a discussion about the very very very same 2 figures as mine... simular and from spain.
So i will share the pics with you...

My Figure is fading on arms and legs... into a lighter blue, the orange colour turn from orange to yellow, always on the opposite side, but that has now nothing to do with the Spanish figure just looks funny ...
Please somehow-- i just add another post about stormie, noone answered... please check this BoBa Fett and compare to the other post in link... these "Spain" Fetts has so much similarity is this random???
THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD, PART 2 - Page 4 Dscf4312THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD, PART 2 - Page 4 Img_8319THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD, PART 2 - Page 4 Img_8320THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD, PART 2 - Page 4 Img_8310THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD, PART 2 - Page 4 Img_8321THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD, PART 2 - Page 4 Img_8311THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD, PART 2 - Page 4 Img_8313THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD, PART 2 - Page 4 Img_8312THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD, PART 2 - Page 4 Img_8314THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD, PART 2 - Page 4 Img_8315
look at the rocket... same as shown in the thread... THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD, PART 2 - Page 4 Img_8317Taiwan on left: THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD, PART 2 - Page 4 Img_8318
Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD, PART 2   THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD, PART 2 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2014 8:56 am

Hi Achim,

First of all, let me welcome you to TIG. Very Happy
Nice to have a variant collector from Germany joining us.

Please tell us a bit more about you and your collecting interests here, if you like:
http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com/t7181p75-who-s-who-don-t-be-shy-introduce-yourself-here

As for the POCH Stormtrooper. Not much information has been made public for this variant yet. Maybe Javi will devote a page or two to this variant in his upcoming book. Would be cool.
Ideally a POCH Stormtrooper could be distinguished by a different painting compared to the Kenner variant. Meltmarks, bad welding, and other factory defects, are always a nice nice bonus, but I don't consider them to be the prime distinguishing factor for POCH variants.
I once heard from another collector that the white plastic of the POCH Stormtroopers is of some lesser quality. If that is true, it is maybe connected to a batch of bad plastic parts from the Far East?

In my collection there are a few Spanish Stormtroopers awaiting research. Once the pics are ready, they will be posted here, so we can start some discussion then.
For the moment, I can't offer you much help unfortunately. Maybe others can?

Cheers
Marco
Back to top Go down
toy-emperor
New User
New User
toy-emperor

PostSubject: Re: THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD, PART 2   THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD, PART 2 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2014 9:04 am

Marco J wrote:

Hi Achim,

First of all, let me welcome you to TIG. Very Happy
Nice to have a variant collector from Germany joining us.

Please tell us a bit more about you and your collecting interests here, if you like:
http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com/t7181p75-who-s-who-don-t-be-shy-introduce-yourself-her

Cheers
Marco

thanks marco, im collect since 1990... with break of more than 12 years .. since 2012 im getting on...
im new in this variant collecting, my focus goes on JAWAs... but now more and more to POCH/PBP and LL--

About the PBP Stormtrooper i know not enough, but the plastic is an other type than all others ive seen last 20 Years... But now lets go on the Boba Fett Very Happy I saw your post in thread 1 and ive got today an simular exemplar from espana-- have a look above^^ Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD, PART 2   THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD, PART 2 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2014 9:07 am

Hi Achim,

Thanks for posting pictures of your Spanish Boba Fett.  Very Happy

Can you make a comparison shot with a Kenner Boba Fett having the same COO please? So we can have a look at paint differences.
Please in natural daylight, which I realize is a difficult thing to ask at this time of the year in mid Europe.

Cheers

EDIT:
Right belt pouch: Your Fett seems to be painted using the same (slightly defect) spray mask as used for my Spanish Fetts (middle and right figure, below). The brown paint residues at the bottom of the pouches are almost the same in extent and shape. Same spray mask, might indicate same factory?

THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD, PART 2 - Page 4 IMG_6994

Last edited by Marco J on Wed Dec 17, 2014 9:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
toy-emperor
New User
New User
toy-emperor

PostSubject: Re: THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD, PART 2   THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD, PART 2 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2014 9:19 am

Marco J wrote:
Hi Achim,

Thanks for posting pictures of your Spanish Boba Fett.  Very Happy

Can you make a comparison shot with a Kenner Boba Fett having the same COO please? So we can have a look at paint differences.
Please in natural daylight, which I realize is a difficult thing to ask at this time of the year in mid Europe.

Cheers

I will do, but i just having now an Taiwan BobaFett... but i bought one...
he should arrive at weekend or next week... i will see it too ;-) my spanish one
is light blue on limbs, but its a discoloration / fading color. Who has this Figures from Spain in thread1?

greetz, achim
Back to top Go down
toy-emperor
New User
New User
toy-emperor

PostSubject: Re: THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD, PART 2   THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD, PART 2 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2014 9:40 am

Quote :
EDIT:
Right belt pouch: Your Fett seems to be painted using the same (slightly defect) spray mask as used for my Spanish Fetts (middle and right figure, below). The brown paint residues at the bottom of the pouches are almost the same in extent and shape. Same spray mask, might indicate same factory?

THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD, PART 2 - Page 4 IMG_6994

yes. and look at the knee from this one in the middle, same marks... ? THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD, PART 2 - Page 4 Img_8322THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD, PART 2 - Page 4 Img_8323

Next photo will show why the colour is a little lighter, its becaus there was used less paint...FRONT VIEW THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD, PART 2 - Page 4 Img_8324 use ctrl&+ so it looks better THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD, PART 2 - Page 4 Img_8327REAR VIEW:

THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD, PART 2 - Page 4 Img_8325...

Maybe this is also an indicator for POCH and PBP, i read somethink?

EDIT: and on your far right one i can see on the chest armour the simular samepaint  in extent and shape look here... so you know better what i mean: THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD, PART 2 - Page 4 Img_8326

meeting
Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD, PART 2   THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD, PART 2 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2014 7:59 am

Thanks for sharing your detail pics, Achim. Very Happy
Once your Kenner figure arrives, it will for sure be interesting to compare him to your Fett from Spain.

BTW: You got PM. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD, PART 2   THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD, PART 2 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2014 8:13 am

Here we have three Bossks from the same Spanish childhood collection.

THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD, PART 2 - Page 4 IMG_0938_zpsf04309f8

THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD, PART 2 - Page 4 IMG_0939_zpsa499a701

They all share a lot of similarity. The eyes seem slightly different, from left to right we have:

• No red paint in eyes (error?)
  • Normal eyes
  • Very small pupils ("Zombie" Bossk)

THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD, PART 2 - Page 4 IMG_0940_zpsbf824bdd

I haven't compared these figures yet to a Kenner Bossk with the same COO. Will do so another time.

Just wanted to share this very quickly while going through some figures.
I remember a post of Nicolas with a red eye Bossk. Is this the same figure?

Wondering why a kid in Spain ended up with three Bossk figures. Were these maybe part of a mail away?
Maybe our spanish members can hopefully shed some light on this.

Back to top Go down
12notes
New User
New User
12notes

PostSubject: Re: THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD, PART 2   THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD, PART 2 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2014 1:11 pm

Hi:

Yes, Bossk was one of the figures that you could be obtained free ordering 5 names of the figures in the cardback.

I have the advertising of the offer that was appearing in the infantile magazines with Bossk, Dengar and Nien Numb... but I´m new here and I can´t post the picture still... in 7 days.

I think that is the reason of a child with 3 Bossk.
Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD, PART 2   THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD, PART 2 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2014 2:00 pm

Hey Dario,

Thanks for joining the discussion. Very Happy
Cool that there was a mail away with Bossk, Dengar, and Nien Nunb in Spain.
Did you obtain any of these figures via the mail away offer in your childhood by any chance?

New members can not post pictures, something we can not change, it is a default setting on the forum platform which we use.
I will send you a PM with an email address, so we can upload the pics for you.

Nice avatar! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
walkie
Senior Developer
Senior Developer
walkie

PostSubject: Re: THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD, PART 2   THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD, PART 2 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2014 2:03 pm

Interesting middle Bossk with the under-spray on the neck, and year again three more Spanish Bossk's with badly discoloured limbs.

Looking forward to seeing the magazine advert 12notes once you can post pictures.
Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD, PART 2   THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD, PART 2 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 4:59 pm

Below is Dario's picture of the PBP special offer advertisement with Bossk, Dengar, and Nien Nunb.

Enjoy!

THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD, PART 2 - Page 4 Lafoto_zps88ce8ddd
Back to top Go down
walkie
Senior Developer
Senior Developer
walkie

PostSubject: Re: THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD, PART 2   THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD, PART 2 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 5:13 pm

Cool Advert, thanks Marco & Dario. Interesting to see Nein Numb on the offer was this figure ever produced in Spain? As both Bossk and Dengar where produced by POCH and PBP.
Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD, PART 2   THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD, PART 2 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 5:25 pm

Good question, Stef.

I have seen a couple of Nien Nunbs from Spanish sources.
In each case the figures had COO#5, and that typical chemical smell, characteristic for PBP figures.....

THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD, PART 2 - Page 4 Nien_n11

Below an example of a Nien Nunb from a Spanish childhood collection (pics from the seller)

THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD, PART 2 - Page 4 IMAG3105_zps89c42c46

THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD, PART 2 - Page 4 IMAG3104_zps1cad7952

Maybe our spanish members can shed some more light on this.
Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD, PART 2   THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD, PART 2 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2014 5:42 am

Thanks again Santa Very Happy
THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD, PART 2 - Page 4 Sdc13317
THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD, PART 2 - Page 4 Sdc13318

just need a pale face 'made in scar'
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD, PART 2   THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD, PART 2 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2014 6:19 am

Marco J wrote:
Below is Dario's picture of the PBP special offer advertisement with Bossk, Dengar, and Nien Nunb.

Enjoy!

THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD, PART 2 - Page 4 Lafoto_zps88ce8ddd

That is such a cool advert  :clap:

@Dario - was the advert featured in Spanish Disney comics? Would love to add one of those to my Star Wars International adverts run.

The PBP / POCH one I have so far is this 1980 Fett / IG-88 action dolls. I believe it was from Disney but not 100% sure.

THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD, PART 2 - Page 4 1980_s10
Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD, PART 2   THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD, PART 2 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2014 7:04 am

James, nice looking POCH han Hoth with tan limbs. cheers

Paul, thanks for sharing that very cool POCH Boba Fett/ IG-88 advert.  :clap:
Back to top Go down
12notes
New User
New User
12notes

PostSubject: Re: THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD, PART 2   THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD, PART 2 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2014 4:08 pm

Hi:

-I received a Nien Numb of this promotion, my brothers and I we begin with these toys in the epoch ROTJ.

-I have one Bossk from a Spanish childhood with the same badly discolored limbs.

-That advertisement appeared in September, 1983 in a comic, two months before the premiere ROTJ in Spain. The advertising that was appearing in the comics type Disney was different, when I can post photos I will teach 4 models whom I have.

James, nice Han.

Marco, It makes me happy that you like my avatar... thanks to post the picture. Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
12notes
New User
New User
12notes

PostSubject: Re: THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD, PART 2   THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD, PART 2 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2015 1:18 pm

Already I can post photos!!

THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD, PART 2 - Page 4 PubliPOCH_zps471acdd7

Four variants of advertising POCH.
Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD, PART 2   THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD, PART 2 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 4:56 am

Very nice POCH adverts, Dario!

Thanks for sharing here. Very Happy

In which magazines these were printed?
Back to top Go down
12notes
New User
New User
12notes

PostSubject: Re: THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD, PART 2   THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD, PART 2 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 1:21 pm

Hi:

The information to locate these small jewels I obtained it of our forum in Spain,

http://www.starwarsspanishstuff.info/foro/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=8252

The name of the magazines where are: COPITO, DON DONAL and DON MIKI

In link there appear the numbers of the magazines and the dates ... I will try to compact the information.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD, PART 2   THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD, PART 2 - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD, PART 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next