The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

NON Star Wars Autographs

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mr. Legacy
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
Mr. Legacy

NON Star Wars Autographs  Empty
PostSubject: NON Star Wars Autographs    NON Star Wars Autographs  I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2014 4:30 pm

I purchased some non star wars autographs and need to know who signed them and if they are the real thing. Thanks. I can post some better pics if need be.

NON Star Wars Autographs  Dsc01523

NON Star Wars Autographs  Dsc01524

NON Star Wars Autographs  Dsc01525

NON Star Wars Autographs  Dsc01526
Back to top Go down
arohk
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
arohk

PostSubject: Re: NON Star Wars Autographs    NON Star Wars Autographs  I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2014 9:09 pm

the first one not sure, I am thinking the movie is called unstopable but not sure of the autograph

2nd photo is Tom Cruise from the movie Knight and Day if I am not mistaken

3rd one I believe is Cameron Diaz from the movie Knight and Day

4th is from the movie Secretariat but not sure of who signed it

as far as are they ligit not 100% sure on that one. But the ones I have seen of both Tom Cruise and Cameron Diaz look similar to the ones you have. Hope it helps a bit though.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Legacy
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
Mr. Legacy

PostSubject: Re: NON Star Wars Autographs    NON Star Wars Autographs  I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2014 9:50 pm

Mr. arohk,

The first one is from the movie Salt with Angelina Jolie. You are correct about the other two. I bought a stack of these movie cardboard backs at a yard sale for $1 and these 3 movie titles had autographs written on them. I just need to know if these are 100% legit. If they are legit, this would be an amazing find in my opinion. If they aren't real, then I'm not too worried about it since I'm only out $1.

P.S. I know the people at the garage sale and they buy storage units ,but they aren't that bright, if you know what I mean
Back to top Go down
arohk
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
arohk

PostSubject: Re: NON Star Wars Autographs    NON Star Wars Autographs  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 2:34 pm

I here that. depending on where you live there are places that will be able to confirm if they are legit and will give a written COA to go with them. It's best if you can ship them to a place in your own country.
Back to top Go down
Section 8
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
Section 8

PostSubject: Re: NON Star Wars Autographs    NON Star Wars Autographs  I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 9:32 am

The Angelina Jolie signature looks off as a quick google reveals she signs with a sharp A and not a rounded one.
Better off asking experts though.

NON Star Wars Autographs  AngelinaJolie
Back to top Go down
http://www.familytreeman.co.uk
Mr. Legacy
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
Mr. Legacy

PostSubject: Re: NON Star Wars Autographs    NON Star Wars Autographs  I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2014 2:44 pm

sorry, I didn't get your message section 8, I am afraid that they are all fakess because of doing a "quick google search" reveals that none of them don't look like the way they sign. Anyways, I'll take the advice and get them checked out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NON Star Wars Autographs    NON Star Wars Autographs  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NON Star Wars Autographs

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1