The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Possible New Imperial Blaster Variant

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
SpikeAPD
New User
New User

Possible New Imperial Blaster Variant Empty
PostSubject: Possible New Imperial Blaster Variant   Possible New Imperial Blaster Variant I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 8:39 pm

I recently acquired this solid black imperial blaster off eBay. The seller claims it came from a tri-logo Luke Stormtrooper. It is darker than my other Luke Stormtrooper blaster and my packaged Droids black blaster. It has a fat end instead of thin and a dent on the barrel. It passed the float an drop tests. It does not look like any other blaster on the TIG list. The tip of the barrel is a slightly translucent black/gray when held to a strong light. Any thoughts? Blaster in question on the bottom of the image, solid black POTF blaster above for reference.

Possible New Imperial Blaster Variant Image45

Last edited by SpikeAPD on Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:13 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Add photo)
Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: Possible New Imperial Blaster Variant   Possible New Imperial Blaster Variant I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 12:49 am

welcome  to TIG!

To post pics this link will be helpfull: http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com/t5234-how-to-contact-the-tig-team-how-to-upload-pictures-to-the-forum

Looking forward to see pictures, so the guys here can help you further.

Cheers

Marco

BRW: If you like, please give a small intro here, so we will get to know you a bit better.

http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com/t7181-who-s-who-don-t-be-shy-introduce-yourself-here
Back to top Go down
http://TantiveXI.com
SpikeAPD
New User
New User

PostSubject: Re: Possible New Imperial Blaster Variant   Possible New Imperial Blaster Variant I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 7:26 pm

Thanks for the help. Picture posted!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Possible New Imperial Blaster Variant   Possible New Imperial Blaster Variant I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Possible New Imperial Blaster Variant

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1