The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My White Tie Fighter - STOLEN!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Admiral
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
The Admiral

My White Tie Fighter - STOLEN! Empty
PostSubject: My White Tie Fighter - STOLEN!   My White Tie Fighter - STOLEN! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 10:25 am

Does anyone know this guy? ...

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Star-Wars-Vintage-Tie-Fighter-Original-WHITE_W0QQitemZ260566235235QQcmdZViewItemQQptZAU_Action_Figures?hash=item3caaf53863

I traded him that white tie early last year for 2 Ledy Gammorean Guards - when they arrived they were just common Macau ones, he has ignored my emails ever since now i find him selling the tie on ebay Evil or Very Mad Bastard!

He also wasnt using this name russ72-2008 when he got it so looks like hes chosen a new name to trade under, i think it was RussandJulez or something last year.

Last edited by The Admiral on Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
vintageSWfan
Force Addict
Force Addict
vintageSWfan

PostSubject: Re: My White Tie Fighter - STOLEN!   My White Tie Fighter - STOLEN! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 10:33 am

never heard of him,did you put him in the watch out list.
Back to top Go down
The Admiral
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
The Admiral

PostSubject: Re: My White Tie Fighter - STOLEN!   My White Tie Fighter - STOLEN! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 10:37 am

Im sure i just did Smile

I also sent him a message saying seeing as he didnt pay for it i would very much like it back, and another mentioning that he has now been placed on this watch out thread and if he wants it removed he knows what to do.
Back to top Go down
Joe_O
Force Addict
Force Addict
Joe_O

PostSubject: Re: My White Tie Fighter - STOLEN!   My White Tie Fighter - STOLEN! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 10:50 am

The Admiral wrote:

I traded him that white tie early last year for 2 Ledy Gammorean Guards - when they arrived they were just common Macau ones

I just found his 8D8 Ledy figure as well, which looks (to me) like a regular one and based on what you said above it probably isn't Ledy at all.

I would steer clear of this guy.
Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: My White Tie Fighter - STOLEN!   My White Tie Fighter - STOLEN! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 6:35 pm

I don't know him but the wanker does sell stuff with repro weapons etc. With descriptions like complete, ideal for collectors !!
Back to top Go down
The Admiral
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
The Admiral

PostSubject: Re: My White Tie Fighter - STOLEN!   My White Tie Fighter - STOLEN! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 2:28 am

Well he has finally got in touch now, ill wait to see what the outcome is
Back to top Go down
The Admiral
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
The Admiral

PostSubject: Re: My White Tie Fighter - STOLEN!   My White Tie Fighter - STOLEN! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 4:16 am

Ok still unresolved and he wishes his replies to be put here in fairness for all to see, no problem here we go ...

Exhibit {A}
My White Tie Fighter - STOLEN! Xibita_2

Exhibits {B} and {C} i dont deem worthy of photographing (picture in your mind 2 Macau Gamorrean Guards without Weapons that were supposed to be Ledy)

Hi Rob,
Thanks for the heads up on the imperialgunneryforum. However I am very shocked to read what you wrote about me!!. And also (claiming that this Tie fighter is yours??) I was of the understanding that this had been genuinely sorted out, HOW WRONG I WAS. We made an agreement but my knowledge ( at that time) was not as informative as yours. I did apologise and I thought that we had resolved the issue. I am very disturbed to read what you have written about me, and the particular word that you used to describe me. Also the lies that you wrote regarding the emails that you sent me and wanting the tie fighter back?? Its ashame that people like you can get away with writing such false and misleading comments about innocent people. When I thought that you were a genuine person and this was sorted out amicably. Ok how to sort this pathectic situation out, I will need your Paypal email address so that I can make you a direct payment of 5.00 into your bank account in the mean time you return the figures to me and on receipt of figures or if you supply me with proof of postage a payment of an additional 5.00 will be made straight away.
I am sorry for this situation but feel that it is very immature to have got something that is so trivial get to this level.
REMOVE YOUR COMMENTS OR ADD THIS EMAIL TO YOUR FORUM ROOM!!!!!
Russ

I dont understand how you think this was sorted out, you sent me 2 macau gamorren guards's and they were supposed to be Ledy, you then said youll find some more Ledy and that was the last i heard of you - after i sent so many emails with no responces i gave up - only to find you selling the white tie on ebay. So how you think it was resolved ill never know, and i dont understand what this offer of 5.00 is? If you think that what i wanted for it your very much wrong m8, that cost me £30 from the states. I would prefer it back.
I dont lie, i tell it how it is, i sent you lots of emails and you never replied, i wont bother adding your email to the room, if you feel im in the wrong then that is your duty to add it not mine, until something is resolved the post remains.
The late reply by myself here is due to working a 12hour nightshift, the white tie has never been paid for as far as im concerned nor have you bothered emailling me with any updates of Ledy figures you said you were going to.
Rob

yes sorry please return guard as you did not return them and will send via instant payment 10 pounds as advertised.
sorry they where not lili ledi as you expanded to me.
my address is xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
and remove the comment. if this is there i will be talking direct. return and ten pounds is yours
Russ

how do i email someone, i do not have an address for. as i upgraded too windows severn,worse luck.
will wait till you reply.
not on,
poor.
The adirmal, do add these messages.
remove your comments, or do i have to take it up with ebay and guner site. ebay has alot more money than you can through a stick at.
shame, for me to trust in someone like you.
Russ

Now that is laughable because i upgraded to windows 7 too and yet my emails are all still intact including the original deal with the tie/stormtroopers etc etc, so what you telling me now is you made a new email account? oh and a new ebay account too? hmmm interesting.

The comments will be removed pending the outcome of this load of shite, because ive brought it into the open your clearly throwing tantrums instead of just getting on with what needs done - the deal resolved.

Oh and please DO take it up with the Gunnery, its a SHAME it came to this to get a responce from you isnt it!

"ebay has alot more money than you can through a stick at. shame, for me to trust in someone like you."

Haha now that really is pathetic, of course ebay have lots of money - was never brought into question by myself, however do feel free to contact them if needed.
Trust? im still waiting for the goods im due, whose not to trust here?
Rob

RIGHT
this is a joke.
no it not sorted out as you, hold 8-12 months of rubbish in.
the macau figures x 2 i was in the the wrong, i did not know but you put me right.
very upsetting 46 people have view this, would you like it~!!!!!! ????????
YOU HAVE NOT ASKED FOR IT BACK.
yes did says i would foward acouple of ledy items to you. i have no return of my items supplied and you just want more and more, i am not going to be held to ransome and blackmailed, for a ten pound item that did not sell.
i don`t lie you say ~when did you ask me for the return~ NEVER and did you returm my things NO.
The Adirmal !!! really ten pounds is yours remove yours statements.
poor situation
please add this message to the gunner site!!!!
mmmmmmmmmm
russ

You have a serious attitude problem m8, no worries i get that from my kids, im used to it.
And you really think i would return the Gamorrean Guards after you ignoring my emails? yeh right, been there before and ended up with nothing (which im still in that situation seeing as no Ledy has arrived).

As far as im concerned your the one who should be posting something to me, be it Ledy or the tie, then ill return the macau guards.

You clearly dont know how to ID Ledy figures nor do you seem to bother doing any homework on them so i guess ill expect other common figures to arrive? - which brings me back to ... i might as well have my white tie back as the deal hasnt been finalised and im not happy with how its ended here.

Rob

actually I do not have an attitude problem, I think that falls in your department after reading your rubbish written on 'the site'.
I have not received any emails requesting the return of the tie. I deal with many people and never seem to get any probs with emails.
windows severn i did a total flat install, but you know it all !!!!!!!!
i want to send ten pounds and you will not give me a address to make a payment to as we live 12500 miles apart. its not if i can bring it round!!!!! but a for this removal first.
the adirmal do the adirmal thing and let this be it to pay or now is the ten pound item gone up by 20 when i watch ebay.uk and you would lucky to get 15, but i know all, also you forgot i paid postage. blackmail is not my game, clearly yours. not typing to you all night as, i am the one waiting to resolve it, you could even give me the chance, but i`m 5 years old next week, you 45 this is rubbish.
your the god of sw as your friends says
add all of my messages to gunner site please please do, not just one side.
this will not be add 100%.
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
why!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
russ
i will check site in abit.

Ill let the site members decide who is in the wrong here, bear in mind i sent Russ the White Tie over 5 months ago, after receiving the NON-Ledy Gamorrean guards in a trade for it Russ never got back in touch with me - he had my white tie, i was left with 2 Macau Gamorrean Guards (which were supposed to be Ledy Guards), he promised to send others and eventually stopped replying to my emails, now hes selling the White Tie on Ebay under a different Ebay name, he says he couldnt get in touch with me as he upgraded to windows 7 and lost his emails (strangely i upgraded to Windows 7 myself and all my emails are intact - why wouldnt they be?), i suppose Windows 7 also makes you change your Ebay username too?

In a nutshell - Russ has my white tie which he hasnt gave me the 2 Ledy figures for as promised, i know the price involved here is peanuts, its the principle and behaviour that pisses me off.
Has he bothered his arse getting in touch? (via his old email account OR his old Ebay ID = NO). He received the White Tie under this Ebay ID = julez72-2008 which isnt the ID in use above in the listing.

If Russ sees this a different way then i would be pleased if he joins and explains it to me as it sounds like im the one in the wrong.
Back to top Go down
The Admiral
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
The Admiral

PostSubject: Re: My White Tie Fighter - STOLEN!   My White Tie Fighter - STOLEN! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 5:41 am

This one just in ... must be his parting email...

right
yes admitt ledy was very new, its childs play.
no cobra_w of uk northern address, don`t deal with him.
message me if you would like i site to id your weapons as float test is not 100%
you can just look for yourself, the will not be blackmailed like me by cobra_wa and the adirmal.
the adirmiral really has not got a good word to say about anyone.
the god. good luck with the website its jokers like you who get sites switched off.
all your comments will be forwarded to csas at ebay. sorry guys the adirmal is the god.
Russ

We know the drop test is not 100% it has been stated - keep up if possible.
Oh now im blackmailing you into asking for my White Tie back - weird, you havent given me the Ledy figures for it, your now throwing tantrums because its came to this for you to respond, in the meantime i am 2 Ledy figures short, your 1 White Tie up, makes it 1 - 0 to you, the balls back in your court - i want my White Tie back seeing as you cant supply me 2 Ledy figures -which youve had 5 months to do.

Its simple really, give me back what you havent paid for and ill return the wrongly identified Gamorrean Guards.
Do what you like with Ebay, it doesnt concern them, in a way i have to thank Ebay because its the only way youve got back in touch - after i prompted you.
Now - before you go making yourself look like a bigger idiot than you already are, get on with whats right and return my White Tie.
Rob

Now, are you going to do the right thing - end the auction and return MY White Tie Fighter? <24mins remaining at time of writing>
Rob

DON`T MESSAGE MY AGAIN.
GOOD NIGHT, OLD ADIRMAIL.
HAVE A GREAT TIME WITH IT ALL
HOPE YOU FIND ANOTHER PERSON TO BLACKMAIL AND BULLY
Russ

Exhibit {D}
My White Tie Fighter - STOLEN! Xibitd_2

I guess youve been exposed for what you really are, a common thief!
You can run but you cant hide Wink
Rob
Back to top Go down
RebelChris
Force Addict
Force Addict
RebelChris

PostSubject: Re: My White Tie Fighter - STOLEN!   My White Tie Fighter - STOLEN! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 10:50 am

The seller in question has contacted me asking for me to remove Rob's comments and post as a whole.

Since the seller isn't a registered user here, I couldn't respond to his PM's and didn't notice his e-mail address until it was too late and I deleted the PM.

Never the less, this thread will stay open along with all comments. All evidence has been put forth from Rob's side of the story. If the seller wishes to register an account and tell his side of the story, he is more than welcome to.

If the seller refuses to, then people are free to make their own judgments.
Back to top Go down
DarthStanley
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
DarthStanley

PostSubject: Re: My White Tie Fighter - STOLEN!   My White Tie Fighter - STOLEN! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 5:52 pm

I'm sorry to hear that you got shafted on this deal Rob & as you are one of the most honest & trustworthy people i've come across in the hobby,you deserve better mate! Rolling Eyes

You're never going to get anywhere with this thieving shyster so all you can do is warn others about this clown's behaviour which you've already done on the other forums & move on!

Karma will catch up with this idiot sooner or later mate! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
The Admiral
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
The Admiral

PostSubject: Re: My White Tie Fighter - STOLEN!   My White Tie Fighter - STOLEN! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 5:57 pm

I had almost forgotten about it Mark until i seen the Ebay addy, had he just kept it and never got back in touch i would have eventually forgotten about it, a bit cheeky i thought seeing it for sale.

He also had the option to resolve it without it being brought up here, or even give it me back and i would have deleted this thread, his choice is what you see above, not mine.
Back to top Go down
Joe_O
Force Addict
Force Addict
Joe_O

PostSubject: Re: My White Tie Fighter - STOLEN!   My White Tie Fighter - STOLEN! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 6:01 pm

And to top it all off I still think that 8D8 isn't Ledy Laughing

Seriously Rob, this whole thing stinks and he could have made it right Sad
Back to top Go down
DarthStanley
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
DarthStanley

PostSubject: Re: My White Tie Fighter - STOLEN!   My White Tie Fighter - STOLEN! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 6:39 pm

I don't blame you for being pissed Rob,i bet your blood was boiling when you saw your TIE up for sale! Twisted Evil

I got scammed last october out of £40 on RS for an ESB Droid Factory that i paid for & never received & i keep checking the twat who scammed me's ebay id to see if he's got it up for sale & if i see it i know i'll be raging but there's nothing i can do about it! Sad

All i could do was post in the watch out section on RS about the guy & take comfort in the fact that he wouldn't be able to scam anyone else over there again(hopefully)! Very Happy

As Joe has said,the whole situation stinks but this guy has no intention of making it right! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Craig T
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Craig T

PostSubject: Re: My White Tie Fighter - STOLEN!   My White Tie Fighter - STOLEN! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 6:44 pm

Well done Rob Mate for bringing this to our attention.

I think other TIG users should follow Rob's example and also use this Forum for the same purpose. You might not be able to do anything about you own bad experience but at least you can warn you fellow gunners from being shafted by the same losers. Eventually these people with take note.
Back to top Go down
The Admiral
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
The Admiral

PostSubject: Re: My White Tie Fighter - STOLEN!   My White Tie Fighter - STOLEN! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 7:43 pm

Lol yeh Joe it defo isnt a Ledy 8D8, thats what took me to his page - my ledy search, when i found it i thought what idiots selling this as Ledy and ohhhh its YOU.

I cant believe he didnt want to put things right as i watched my Tie sell live on Ebay, a behaviour ive not seen before, at the least i thought he would have pulled it off there until this was resolved.

I was surprised he wanted to shoot himself in the foot on here really, im out of pocket (a few peanuts) and he thinks im in the wrong it seems.

Blergh time to move on.
Back to top Go down
vintageSWfan
Force Addict
Force Addict
vintageSWfan

PostSubject: Re: My White Tie Fighter - STOLEN!   My White Tie Fighter - STOLEN! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 8:10 pm

the guy sound's very condisending.man that suck's.what can you do now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My White Tie Fighter - STOLEN!   My White Tie Fighter - STOLEN! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 6:09 am

Hi All, I've just been made aware of this post from another forum and would like to offer my assistance if possible. It just so happens that I live in the same city that the ebay seller in question does. Now if the OP and the Seller are willing to make an exchange, the original GG figures for the TIE Fighter, I'd be more than happy to act as an intermediary or escrow service. I'm happy to meet up with the ebay seller in person and exchange the GG figures and TIE Fighter if he's willing to resolve the situation. Anyway, it might still be more trouble than it's worth however the offer is there if you'd like to take it up Smile

Dax
Back to top Go down
Joe_O
Force Addict
Force Addict
Joe_O

PostSubject: Re: My White Tie Fighter - STOLEN!   My White Tie Fighter - STOLEN! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 6:11 am

Hey Dax, good to see you here!

Very nice offer on your part mate, hope you guys can work something out!
Back to top Go down
Tank1252
Force Addict
Force Addict
Tank1252

PostSubject: Re: My White Tie Fighter - STOLEN!   My White Tie Fighter - STOLEN! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 6:44 am

Hey Dax m8, good to see you over here.
Back to top Go down
The Admiral
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
The Admiral

PostSubject: Re: My White Tie Fighter - STOLEN!   My White Tie Fighter - STOLEN! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 8:20 am

Hi Dax,

Ive already told Russ what i wanted, the White Tie back, he cant identify Ledy, nor does he even try to, he had the option to keep this off forums and also had the option to stop the sale and resolve this - he chose not to, hes even tried threatening the site with Legal Action to have this thread removed.

To remove this thread will take the return of the White Tie Fighter, upon its return i would send him his Macau GG's back.

Rob
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My White Tie Fighter - STOLEN!   My White Tie Fighter - STOLEN! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My White Tie Fighter - STOLEN!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1