The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Help needed ( looking for Scout group leaders from around the world)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gorneesh
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
Gorneesh

Help needed ( looking for Scout group leaders from around the world) Empty
PostSubject: Help needed ( looking for Scout group leaders from around the world)   Help needed ( looking for Scout group leaders from around the world) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 11:34 am

Hello everyone, it's been a while from my last post on here, but I've got a bit of a favour to ask all my international collectors.
Some of you may know that I and my wife are Scout leaders over here in the U.K. and we are on the hunt for some more Scout Troops from around the world to get in touch with for pen pals and Necker and badge swaps.
If you have a son or daughter that is involved in Scouting, or maybe you know someone who is a leader could you please ask them to ask there leaders if they would be up for a bit of international friendship.
Many thanks I hope I can pull this of as our kids over here would love it.
Back to top Go down
Commander Clint
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Commander Clint

PostSubject: Re: Help needed ( looking for Scout group leaders from around the world)   Help needed ( looking for Scout group leaders from around the world) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 11:49 am

I'll ask my brother-in law. He was a scout leader, here in Cambridge for a few years. He has taken a break for the last couple of years, but he may know some of the current leaders. Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Gorneesh
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
Gorneesh

PostSubject: Re: Help needed ( looking for Scout group leaders from around the world)   Help needed ( looking for Scout group leaders from around the world) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 11:48 am

Commander Clint wrote:
I'll ask my brother-in law.  He was a scout leader, here in Cambridge for a few years.  He has taken a break for the last couple of years, but he may know some of the current leaders. Very Happy 

Thanks I would very much appreciate that.
Back to top Go down
arohk
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
arohk

PostSubject: Re: Help needed ( looking for Scout group leaders from around the world)   Help needed ( looking for Scout group leaders from around the world) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 4:54 pm

I will run it by my friend his daughter is in Guides and I believe he is a troop leader not sure though. But he is the type that would find this an interesting idea so I will just send him a copy of your request and if he agrees I will get his email address so you to can discuss it.

Larry
Back to top Go down
Gorneesh
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
Gorneesh

PostSubject: Re: Help needed ( looking for Scout group leaders from around the world)   Help needed ( looking for Scout group leaders from around the world) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 6:30 pm

arohk wrote:
I will run it by my friend his daughter is in Guides and I believe he is a troop leader not sure though. But he is the type that would find this an interesting idea so I will just send him a copy of your request and if he agrees I will get his email address so you to can discuss it.

Larry

Thanks that would be great.
Back to top Go down
arohk
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
arohk

PostSubject: Re: Help needed ( looking for Scout group leaders from around the world)   Help needed ( looking for Scout group leaders from around the world) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 10:11 pm

Just to let you know his kid will be starting guides in a few months he will run it past the troop leaders and see what they think. I will keep you posted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help needed ( looking for Scout group leaders from around the world)   Help needed ( looking for Scout group leaders from around the world) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Help needed ( looking for Scout group leaders from around the world)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1