The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Playmospace : Not the droid your looking for....

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
walkie
Senior Developer
Senior Developer
walkie

Playmospace : Not the droid your looking for.... Empty
PostSubject: Playmospace : Not the droid your looking for....   Playmospace : Not the droid your looking for.... I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 10:28 am

Playmospace : Not the droid your looking for.... PaeQ2SY
Artwork by Walkie

Introduction

Launched in 1974, Playmobil was created by a German inventor called Hans Beck. Originally a cabinet maker by trade he was approached by Geobra Brandstätte to develop a children's toy. After three years in development Hans Beck created a toy small enough to fit into a child's hand at 7.5cm tall. Thankfully the 1973 oil crisis made it possible for Playmobil to be considered a viable product due to the rising oil prices imposed on geobra Brandstätter who had demanded that the company turn to products that required less plastic material.

The first sets produced by Geobra from their factory in Dietenhofen, Germany featured knights, Indians (Native Americans) and construction workers, with the first shipments stocking the shelves of toy stores in Germany and Benelux. The space playsets or 'Playmospace' as they are known followed several years later in 1981. Having recently celebrated their 40th anniversary in January 2014 Playmobil has become a successful toy line and a major competitor to Lego.

A number of different companies were licensed throughout Europe and Latin America to produce and distribute Playmobil figures. In Spain, figures were produced by the leading doll maker Famosa, and marketed as "Los clicks de Famobil". Greek figures were produced by a company called Lyra during the 1970s but unlike other licensees, Lyra did not just reproduce Geobra's sets and packaging they put together a completely different product range which included items which were not available in Germany. Playmobil distribution started in the United Kingdom towards the end of 1975 by Marx Toys and were sold under the brand name Playpeople. Five years later the company became bankrupt and lost its license, so in 1981 Playmobil UK Ltd was founded and continues distribution to this day.

In Argentina Playmobil is licensed by Antex, for distribution in all South American markets. Previously Playmobil was licensed through a number of different companies, including Brazil's Trol, Estrela and Industria de Brinquedos do Amazonas, and Peru's BASA.
Playmobils GE5P

Released as part of the Playmospace series and considered by many collectors as nothing more than a licensed rip-off, both Playmobiles GE5P and his alias XY-6 both share a striking resemblance to our beloved R2-D2.

Playmospace : Not the droid your looking for.... EzzB9pj
Playmo Space Family Get Together: Geobra, TROL and Lyra variants

Variants

Produced between 1981-1985 several exciting and unique variations depending in which part of the world the figure was produced are available to collectors. The white or blue moulded bodies are the easiest feature to spot, however the best way to categories Playmobil's GE5P robot is by examining the body mould itself. This allows the variants to be split into two main families, European produced figures and those produced in Latin American.

European figures were produced by three companies Germany's Geobra, Greece's Lyra and Spain's Famosa, all these share the larger diameter body and deeper domed heads. The only Latin American company to produce this figure was Brazil's Trol, and like many toys during the 80's varied significantly to the original as the robot they produced had a smaller diameter body and shallower domed head.
EUROPEAN VARIANTS:

• GE5P White body, blue dome, blue decals - Geobra & Famosa
  • GE5P White body, clear dome, blue decals - Lyra
  • GE5P Blue body, clear dome, blue decals - Lyra
  • XY-6 Blue body, clear dome, orange decals - Geobra (Unconfirmed mailaway)
  • XY-6 Blue body, blue dome, orange decals - FAKE (Head Swap)

LATIN AMERICA VARIANTS:

• XY-6 White body, clear dome, blue decals - Trol
  • XY-6 White body, clear dome, orange decals - Trol
  • XY-6 Blue body, clear dome, orange decals - Trol
  • XY-6 Blue body, orange dome, orange decals - FAKE (Thanks to Wolff's research further down this thread)

Trivia : Appearing in an early German issued catalogue dated November 1980, playset 3589 (bottom right) appears to contain a red variant of the robot. Several of the items shown in this catalogue never made it into production whilst others had there serial numbers changed.
Playmospace : Not the droid your looking for.... C5nT2Pd
Geobra: Catalogue issued with playset 4353
Source: http://www.playmofriends.com

Packaging

Not only did the robot figure have several production variations but so to did the packaging and playsets it was released as part of. Both Lyra/Greece and Famosa/Spain obtained the rights from Geobra to manufactured playmobil products for their home markets. These companies produced exact replicas of the original German playsets (four digit serial numbers for example 3591), however Lyra also produced specific sets for the Greek only market. These exclusive Greek playsets contained unique parts not released in German and were issued with new four digit number serial numbers containing the letter "L" (for example 3L93, 3L95). Lyra continued to produce Playmobil toys between the years 1976-1986, and it is said that they were of excellent quality and compariable to that of the original German toys making them very popular with Greek children!

Trol on the other hand produced completely new artwork for their playset packaging and issued them with new five digit serial numbers (for example 23.78.8 ). Examples of all the know playsets which contained this robot are shown below.

Geobra: Playmo Space Set 3591 - White Variant
Source: www.ebay.co.uk

Lyra: Playmo Space Set 3L93 - Blue Variant

Lyra: Playmo Space Set 3L95 - White Variant

Lyra: Playmo Space Set 3L87 - Unknown

Lyra: Playmo Space Set 3L37 - Unknown
Source: Unknown

Lyra: Playmo Space Set 3591 - White Variant

Lyra: Playmo Space Set 3591 - Blue Variant

Famosa: Playmo Space Set 3591 - White Variant
Source: http://www.todocoleccion.net

Trol: Playmo Space Set 23.78.8 - White Variant
Source: www.playbrasilmobil.com.br

Trol: Playmo Space Set 23.74.1 - Blue Variant
Source: www.playmotrol.blogspot.com.br

Trol: Playmo Space Set 23.80.1 - Unknown
Source: https://sites.google.com/site/playmoweb

Trivia : Did you know that just like our beloved snowtrooper, the Playmo Space GE5P robot was given away as a free cover mounted gift with the German magazine YPS? Indeed it was, published on 23rd February 1983 issue 385 of YPS did in fact include the little robot can be seen in the packaging section below.

YPS Magazine: Issue 385 - White Variant
Source: http://www.ypsfanpage.de/gimmicks/playmobil.php

Trol

Playmospace : Not the droid your looking for.... 3hiAbbf

NOTES:
Starting in 1976 TROL produced the Playmobil range under license for the Brazilian market. The factory eventually closed it's doors in 1988 and the license was picked up three years later by Estrela. Antex currently holds the license for distribution in all South American markets.

Whilst most on the South American Playmobil sets were reproductions of the original Geobra items some were customised for the Brazilian market, most noticeably the faces on some figures were changed to a brown colour. Trol variants can also be identified due to their unique materials, mould details and packaging. This guide aims to document these differences and allow variant collectors a single point reference guide to aid their collecting.

The Geobra robot belongs to COO family #I, where as the Trol variant produced exclusively for the Brazilian market belongs to COO family #II and lacks any copyright information on the underside of the figure.

Playmospace : Not the droid your looking for.... 5UBgI9h
Front View: Trol on the right

Playmospace : Not the droid your looking for.... 6y9xlcU
Rear View: Trol on the right, note the decal on the Trol variant is wrongly applied to the front

Playmospace : Not the droid your looking for.... 89t4nuR
Side View: Trol on the right

Playmospace : Not the droid your looking for.... W7FOvSp
Side View, Arms Up: Trol on the right

Playmospace : Not the droid your looking for.... XtAG4QU
Top View: Trol on the right

Playmospace : Not the droid your looking for.... BM1HNZO
COO Markings: Trol on the right

Playmospace : Not the droid your looking for.... 7Fssj5R
Bottom View: Trol on the right

Playmospace : Not the droid your looking for.... LNnT1CS
Feet Detail: Trol on the right

Playmospace : Not the droid your looking for.... NqCkoJZ
Arms Detail: Trol on the right

DIFFERENCES:
Compared to his Geobra counterpart, the TROL figure has:

- A clear, shallower dome
- A different 'computer brain' inside the dome
- Taller yet smaller diameter body
- Different body moulds, holes missing from the front, raised decal borders are different
- No copyright on the underside of the body
- Arms and legs are a 'deeper' orange
- Arms are a different moulding and are shorter in length
- Leg moulding lack the raised vertical line detail
- Different mould detail underneath the feet
- Feet are moulded silver where as Geobra's are vac-chromed
- Decals are printed on paper instead of clear vinyl
- Decals are labelled XY-6, the same as Geobra's blue variant of the robot

Lyra

NOTES:
During the late 70's Lyra obtained the rights from Geobra to exclusive manufacture and supply the Greek marketplace with Playmobil toys. Many of the playsets were replicas of the German counterparts and carried the same four digit serial number i.e. 3591 (Astronaut & Robot). However Lyra was also given the freedom to produce exclusive playsets for their home market, these exclusive playsets can be identified by either a 'NEW' logo on the outer packaging or the use of an 'L' in the playset serial number i.e. 3L93, 3L95.

Playmospace : Not the droid your looking for.... OHYbyR1
COO Markings: Geobra left, Lyra on the right

Apart from the materials used the Lyra figures do not appear to have any sculpt differences compared to there German counterparts and therefore it can be assumed that Lyra acquired a set of models directly from Geobra. However there is one obvious change that Lyra made to the steel moulds. The COO markings on the underside of the action figures right foot was altered replacing the '1974' stamp with 'LYRA', strangely enough the opposite foot still carries the 'geobra' copyright.

Unfortunately for 'Star Wars Bootleg' collectors the COO on the robot was not changed and therefore remains identical to Geobra and therefore both Geobra & Lyra belong to the same #1 COO family.

Playmospace : Not the droid your looking for.... YQYrd2c
Front View: Lyra on the right

Playmospace : Not the droid your looking for.... TGQkX4o
Rear View: Lyra on the right

Playmospace : Not the droid your looking for.... LIb5aU9
Side View: Lyra on the right

Playmospace : Not the droid your looking for.... BNtXlVQ
Side View, Arms Up: Lyra on the right

Playmospace : Not the droid your looking for.... BhdkCke
Top View: Lyra on the right

Playmospace : Not the droid your looking for.... U7f7LMs
Underneath The Dome: Lyra on the right

Playmospace : Not the droid your looking for.... 1lrzQyN
COO Markings: Lyra on the right

Playmospace : Not the droid your looking for.... Kss4rV5
Arm & Leg Colour: Lyra on the right

Playmospace : Not the droid your looking for.... 2UIewep
Domes: Lyra on the left & right

DIFFERENCES:
Compared to his Geobra counterpart, the Lyra figure has:

- A clear dome which has a unique green hue
- A lighter blue base with houses the 'computer brain'
- Arms and legs are a 'lighter' orange
- Different Decals

Playmospace : Not the droid your looking for.... Me8AIeo
Front Decals: Lyra on the right

Playmospace : Not the droid your looking for.... UmE7hWY
Side Decals: Lyra on the right

Playmospace : Not the droid your looking for.... JYSTcnM
Rear Decal: Lyra on the right

Playmospace : Not the droid your looking for.... ApMInyn
Decal Variants: Lyra Mid & Dark Blue

DECALS:
Compared to his Geobra counterpart, the Lyra decals are different in the following ways:

- A deeper shade of blue (Mid or Dark)
- Have red detailing instead of orange
- Print alignment & cutting errors are common
- Noticeably larger in size

EXTRAS:
Comparison photo showing Lyra 'Light' Blue compared to Lyra 'Sunburnt' Blue on the right.

Playmospace : Not the droid your looking for.... GRZhZxz
Lyra Blue: True Blue Vs Sunburnt Blue

Geobra (White & Blue Variants)

NOTES:
Geobra released both a white and blue variant of the Playmo Space robot through out Europe (excluding Spain & Greece). The blue variant can be found more so in the UK and Germany and unlike the white variant which can be traced back to a particular set (serial number 3591) the origin of the blue variant has never been confirmed. It is claimed on some Playmobil collectors sites that the blue variant was indeed a promotional figures, yet no proof of this has surfaced either. One thing which could back this claim up is that Playmobil were well know for running promotions though magazines, airlines and fast food restaurants which offered limited production run exclusives.

Playmospace : Not the droid your looking for.... A5OX3xz
Front View: Both Geobra

Playmospace : Not the droid your looking for.... NybywQ2
Rear View: Both Geobra

Playmospace : Not the droid your looking for.... 4hj5lsW
Side View: Both Geobra

Playmospace : Not the droid your looking for.... Q5Bwr32
Side View, Arms Up: Both Geobra

Playmospace : Not the droid your looking for.... WgdTYOS
Top View: Both Geobra

Playmospace : Not the droid your looking for.... VEKMfoo
COO Markings: Both Geobra

DIFFERENCES:
Compared to his standard white Geobra counterpart, the promotional figure has:

- A clear dome
- A blue moulded body
- Different Decals
- A new character name XY6 which was also used by TROL in Brazil.

Playmospace : Not the droid your looking for.... Qwe7lN2
Front Decals: Both Geobra

Playmospace : Not the droid your looking for.... WWzgsnj
Rear Decal: Both Geobra

DECALS:
Compared to his standard white Geobra counterpart, the decals on the promotional figure are different in the following ways:

- A new red and white colour scheme
- A new character name XY6 instead of GE5P
- Printed on white paper as apposed to clear vinyl
- Simpler decal, see read decal

EXTRAS:
Beware there are many Greeny-Blue robots for sale on the open market. These are nothing more the badly degraded/sunburnt figures as the comparison photo below shows.

Playmospace : Not the droid your looking for.... IgPleYF
Lyra Blue: True Blue Vs Sunburnt Blue

Last edited by walkie on Thu Jun 25, 2015 5:04 am; edited 19 times in total
Back to top Go down
wbobafett
Force Addict
Force Addict
wbobafett

PostSubject: Re: Playmospace : Not the droid your looking for....   Playmospace : Not the droid your looking for.... I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 12:37 pm

This is great...never heard of the brazilian ones!

I have a blue and white German one....(blue one is with XY-6) and always thought this is a confirmed sample?!?!?!?
Back to top Go down
wbobafett
Force Addict
Force Addict
wbobafett

PostSubject: Re: Playmospace : Not the droid your looking for....   Playmospace : Not the droid your looking for.... I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 1:20 pm

...wait a second. The inner part of the TROL Robots were familar to me. I thought them to be the same as on some of my wind-ups I had as a child.

Look wha I have found:
Playmospace : Not the droid your looking for.... Robo+corda+2

I guess you can strike that "give away". Seems to be a mixed up figure ?!?!?

Playmospace : Not the droid your looking for.... PYupMBK
Back to top Go down
walkie
Senior Developer
Senior Developer
walkie

PostSubject: Re: Playmospace : Not the droid your looking for....   Playmospace : Not the droid your looking for.... I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 1:30 pm

Hmmm that is very interesting?!?!

Back to top Go down
wbobafett
Force Addict
Force Addict
wbobafett

PostSubject: Re: Playmospace : Not the droid your looking for....   Playmospace : Not the droid your looking for.... I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 1:38 pm

Just in case blue one pops up  Razz  Razz :

Playmospace : Not the droid your looking for.... DSCI0088

Playmospace : Not the droid your looking for.... DSCI0096

http://capacitordefluxobrinquedosantigos.blogspot.de/2013/02/antigo-robo-roby-da-trol.html

...even the same manufactorer...TROL! But also knock-offd...I had the European version! Interesting they mixed up Playmo with a wind-up!
Back to top Go down
ourchickenshack
Force Addict
Force Addict
ourchickenshack

PostSubject: Re: Playmospace : Not the droid your looking for....   Playmospace : Not the droid your looking for.... I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 1:52 pm

Nice work Stef  cheers 

They remind me of Tomy's Rascal Robots a little  Very Happy 

Playmospace : Not the droid your looking for.... Rascal10
Playmospace : Not the droid your looking for.... Bot-610
Back to top Go down
walkie
Senior Developer
Senior Developer
walkie

PostSubject: Re: Playmospace : Not the droid your looking for....   Playmospace : Not the droid your looking for.... I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 2:02 pm

@Wolff....Maybe that explains why TROL reduced the diameter of the body, so it fitted an existing 'tooled' dome and brain??

@OCS....For a minute there I thought you were going to warn me of possible fake read domed ones LOL!!!!!

Back to top Go down
wbobafett
Force Addict
Force Addict
wbobafett

PostSubject: Re: Playmospace : Not the droid your looking for....   Playmospace : Not the droid your looking for.... I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 2:37 pm

ha...they grey one below on James post is the one I thought of! Same "brain" mold???
Back to top Go down
wbobafett
Force Addict
Force Addict
wbobafett

PostSubject: Re: Playmospace : Not the droid your looking for....   Playmospace : Not the droid your looking for.... I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 2:54 pm

Here are my two btw...same COO:

Playmospace : Not the droid your looking for.... Img_8110
Back to top Go down
walkie
Senior Developer
Senior Developer
walkie

PostSubject: Re: Playmospace : Not the droid your looking for....   Playmospace : Not the droid your looking for.... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2014 10:26 am

Additional packaging photos added for the following in the first post....

Lyra Set 3L93 - Blue Variant
Lyra Set 3591 - White Variant

Back to top Go down
AussieFortuna
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
AussieFortuna

PostSubject: Re: Playmospace : Not the droid your looking for....   Playmospace : Not the droid your looking for.... I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 4:15 am

Great thread and write up Walkie  :clap:  cheers , these took my interest a while ago, fantastic little knock offs, i have the blue and white German one, even has the little square dish in its hand, looks really cool, your thread here has inspired me to look for a few other variants, a real interesting piece for a bootleg collection, thanks for all your great info here mate, awesome,
cheers
Back to top Go down
walkie
Senior Developer
Senior Developer
walkie

PostSubject: Re: Playmospace : Not the droid your looking for....   Playmospace : Not the droid your looking for.... I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 4:56 am

Cheers cheers A playmobil collector was kind enough to send me some nice photos so I'm planning to add more details about the Euro variants very soon.... so stay tuned!

Back to top Go down
Jedi Blueberry
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
Jedi Blueberry

PostSubject: Re: Playmospace : Not the droid your looking for....   Playmospace : Not the droid your looking for.... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 4:22 am

Excellent article, I love it. I have been trying to find those robots but they are not easy to come across. I do a lot of fleamarkets, I see a load of playmobs but rarely from the vintage space range.
Back to top Go down
wbobafett
Force Addict
Force Addict
wbobafett

PostSubject: Re: Playmospace : Not the droid your looking for....   Playmospace : Not the droid your looking for.... I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 7:56 am

wbobafett wrote:
Just in case blue one pops up  Razz  Razz :

Playmospace : Not the droid your looking for.... DSCI0088

Playmospace : Not the droid your looking for.... DSCI0096

http://capacitordefluxobrinquedosantigos.blogspot.de/2013/02/antigo-robo-roby-da-trol.html

...even the same manufactorer...TROL! But also knock-offd...I had the European version! Interesting they mixed up Playmo with a wind-up!

hahahaha...I knew it....the blue dome swap:
Playmospace : Not the droid your looking for.... Index.php?action=dlattach;topic=1088
Back to top Go down
walkie
Senior Developer
Senior Developer
walkie

PostSubject: Re: Playmospace : Not the droid your looking for....   Playmospace : Not the droid your looking for.... I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 8:27 am

I can't tell if that's a TROL or Geobra one from that photo  unsure 

But they are everywhere....

Playmospace : Not the droid your looking for.... Cam00411

Source: http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com/t4218p600-tiggy-the-tig-travelling-imperial-gunner/125010

I wonder where Ozio got this one from?

Back to top Go down
wbobafett
Force Addict
Force Addict
wbobafett

PostSubject: Re: Playmospace : Not the droid your looking for....   Playmospace : Not the droid your looking for.... I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 9:46 am

walkie wrote:
I can't tell if that's a TROL or Geobra one from that photo  unsure 
?
Geobra has a slit in the torso.,...trol doesnt...this is a trol to me! Wink
Back to top Go down
walkie
Senior Developer
Senior Developer
walkie

PostSubject: Re: Playmospace : Not the droid your looking for....   Playmospace : Not the droid your looking for.... I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 11:55 am

I couldn't tell on my phone the picture was way too small. Suppose I best message ozio about his blue TROL?

Back to top Go down
walkie
Senior Developer
Senior Developer
walkie

PostSubject: Re: Playmospace : Not the droid your looking for....   Playmospace : Not the droid your looking for.... I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 12:18 pm

σύντομα από Ελλάδα ....

Last edited by walkie on Mon Jul 21, 2014 5:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
walkie
Senior Developer
Senior Developer
walkie

PostSubject: Re: Playmospace : Not the droid your looking for....   Playmospace : Not the droid your looking for.... I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 5:02 am

Playmospace : Not the droid your looking for.... Dq6Juor

ΝΕΑ ΕΝΗΜΕΡΩΣΗ - Διαβάστε όλα τα σχετικά με την ελληνική αδελφός αποκλειστικά για TIG μου

NEW UPDATE - Read all about my Greek brother exclusively on TIG

Back to top Go down
walkie
Senior Developer
Senior Developer
walkie

PostSubject: Re: Playmospace : Not the droid your looking for....   Playmospace : Not the droid your looking for.... I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 3:38 pm

Playmospace : Not the droid your looking for.... A5OX3xz

COMING SOON - I'm blue da ba dee da ba die...

Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: Playmospace : Not the droid your looking for....   Playmospace : Not the droid your looking for.... I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2014 8:54 am

LYRA: Playmo Space Set 3591 - White Variant with Light Blue Sticker

Playmospace : Not the droid your looking for.... IMG_0927_zps80876d6d

Playmospace : Not the droid your looking for.... IMG_0932_zps809a02d2

Playmospace : Not the droid your looking for.... Th_IMG_0927_zps80876d6dPlaymospace : Not the droid your looking for.... Th_IMG_0928_zpsbabdab03Playmospace : Not the droid your looking for.... Th_IMG_0929_zpsae72c50bPlaymospace : Not the droid your looking for.... Th_IMG_0932_zps809a02d2Playmospace : Not the droid your looking for.... Th_IMG_0931_zps5fb7e286
Back to top Go down
http://TantiveXI.com
walkie
Senior Developer
Senior Developer
walkie

PostSubject: Re: Playmospace : Not the droid your looking for....   Playmospace : Not the droid your looking for.... I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2014 8:58 am

Nice one Marco, that's a MINTY as they come Wink

Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: Playmospace : Not the droid your looking for....   Playmospace : Not the droid your looking for.... I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2014 9:08 am

Thanks Stef. I am very pleased with this MIB Lyra version.

After reading your great research here and digging up my own childhood Playmospace at my parents place, I decided to start a little side focus around this R2 knock off.
A welcome change after focussing on POCH/PBP too much. Very Happy

My childhood Playmospace.
Playmospace : Not the droid your looking for.... DSC02482_zps74130767

More here.
Back to top Go down
Jedi Blueberry
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
Jedi Blueberry

PostSubject: Re: Playmospace : Not the droid your looking for....   Playmospace : Not the droid your looking for.... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 5:21 am

I got virused lol! I bought them yesterday :cool laugh:

Playmospace : Not the droid your looking for.... Plmb10
Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: Playmospace : Not the droid your looking for....   Playmospace : Not the droid your looking for.... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 5:43 am

Congrats, Alex! Very Happy

A very minty German box. So this version came with two bags in the box? One for the two figures and one for the accessories on a sprue?

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Playmospace : Not the droid your looking for....   Playmospace : Not the droid your looking for.... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Playmospace : Not the droid your looking for....

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next