The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

FS: Unpainted and non sonic welded Lili Ledy overstock Biker Scout SOLD

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
olisuds
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
olisuds

FS: Unpainted and non sonic welded Lili Ledy overstock Biker Scout SOLD Empty
PostSubject: FS: Unpainted and non sonic welded Lili Ledy overstock Biker Scout SOLD   FS: Unpainted and non sonic welded Lili Ledy overstock Biker Scout SOLD I_icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 8:43 am

Hi folks,

I'm looking to sell an unpainted and non sonic welded Lili Ledy overstock Biker Scout. Price is £500 OBO including shipping and insurance. Payment by PayPal gift otherwise add 3.5%. I'm open to reasonable offers and can ship quickly. PM me if any interest.

Please note the figure is non sonic welded and there is absolutely no sign of damage to the inside weld lines or central plug. This is a 100% genuine overstock piece coming from a well known and reputable collector of pre production and prototype items. The halves fit together very tightly and I am reluctant to take them apart again for risk of damaging it. I however would be prepared to take apart and share pictures, history and provenance for a serious buyer.

I also have lots of Biker Scout loose figure variants AND MOCs that I am looking to sell so let me know if there is any other Biker Scout stuff you are looking for.

Cheers Oli

FS: Unpainted and non sonic welded Lili Ledy overstock Biker Scout SOLD P1010730X1

Last edited by olisuds on Fri Jun 13, 2014 7:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
olisuds
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
olisuds

PostSubject: Re: FS: Unpainted and non sonic welded Lili Ledy overstock Biker Scout SOLD   FS: Unpainted and non sonic welded Lili Ledy overstock Biker Scout SOLD I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 7:22 am

Price reduction and shipping / insurance included. I will entertain reasonable offers
Back to top Go down
olisuds
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
olisuds

PostSubject: Re: FS: Unpainted and non sonic welded Lili Ledy overstock Biker Scout SOLD   FS: Unpainted and non sonic welded Lili Ledy overstock Biker Scout SOLD I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2014 7:40 am

Bump - I'm open to reasonable offers on this! Smile
Back to top Go down
olisuds
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
olisuds

PostSubject: Re: FS: Unpainted and non sonic welded Lili Ledy overstock Biker Scout SOLD   FS: Unpainted and non sonic welded Lili Ledy overstock Biker Scout SOLD I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 7:21 am

SOLD
Back to top Go down
A_new_hope
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
A_new_hope

PostSubject: Re: FS: Unpainted and non sonic welded Lili Ledy overstock Biker Scout SOLD   FS: Unpainted and non sonic welded Lili Ledy overstock Biker Scout SOLD I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 2:25 am

Wow, just have to say what an awesome piece! I am sorry i missed out on this.
Back to top Go down
olisuds
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
olisuds

PostSubject: Re: FS: Unpainted and non sonic welded Lili Ledy overstock Biker Scout SOLD   FS: Unpainted and non sonic welded Lili Ledy overstock Biker Scout SOLD I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 5:43 am

Thanks, yes it's pretty cool :-)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FS: Unpainted and non sonic welded Lili Ledy overstock Biker Scout SOLD   FS: Unpainted and non sonic welded Lili Ledy overstock Biker Scout SOLD I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FS: Unpainted and non sonic welded Lili Ledy overstock Biker Scout SOLD

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1