The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

FS: Russian Bossk and other SW figures.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
kisstour03
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
kisstour03

FS: Russian Bossk and other SW figures. Empty
PostSubject: FS: Russian Bossk and other SW figures.   FS: Russian Bossk and other SW figures. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 9:31 pm

Selling this Russian bootleg Bossk figure. Asking $40 shipped in the US. Anywhere else in the world pays actual shipping cost. Paypal gift or buyer pays fees. PM for more details.

FS: Russian Bossk and other SW figures. 0015-Copy_zps64561d87

I'm also thinning out my SW figures collection. I've decided to only focus on the alien and droid characters and only keep the human characters I had when I was a kid plus a few others I like.

I took some nice closeup pics of each figure so you could see what they look like condition wise. I suck at the "C Grade" thing since my own personal yardstick is "Nice figure" or "Shitty figure".

If you don't agree with my prices make an offer. I'm waaaay out of the loop on the prices of this stuff. All weapons are original vintage as far as I know. I checked them way back when I bought these.

Paypal gift or buyer pays for the fees. Shipping extra on these ones.

Luke X-Wing. Really nice figure. Great paint except for a rub on his butt and back of his helmet. Tight joints. $15
FS: Russian Bossk and other SW figures. 002_zps2e73831c
FS: Russian Bossk and other SW figures. 003_zpsc0144360

Anakin. Nice figure for being so boring to look at. No paint issues. I'd almost call him mint. $10
FS: Russian Bossk and other SW figures. 004_zps7fab381c
FS: Russian Bossk and other SW figures. 005_zps6384dda3

Rebel Commando dude. Again nice figure. No major paint issues. Fairly tight joints. Ready to storm the bunker. $10
FS: Russian Bossk and other SW figures. 006_zps46e114f7
FS: Russian Bossk and other SW figures. 007_zps2a96a0e2

Madine. I think I spelled that right. Again paint is great except for rubs on the back of his gloves on the forearms. Comes with his mighty white stick. $7
FS: Russian Bossk and other SW figures. 008_zps4591ff85
FS: Russian Bossk and other SW figures. 009_zpsc4ae5f68

Bespin Han smuggler guy. Minor paint rubs in his hair and on his hands. Slightly loose left leg. Has his blaster. Ready to be tortured on that table thingie. $7
FS: Russian Bossk and other SW figures. 010_zpsfc40b0f6
FS: Russian Bossk and other SW figures. 011_zpsc136dd61

Hoth Luke. No gun. Decent paint. A little dirt. Slightly loose limbs. $5
FS: Russian Bossk and other SW figures. 012_zps082d7a35
FS: Russian Bossk and other SW figures. 013_zps27338b5d

Pilot dude. A-Wing or B-Wing??? I always forget which this one is. No gun. Paint rubs on his helmet. Very tight joints. $9
FS: Russian Bossk and other SW figures. 014_zpsca17ea5f
FS: Russian Bossk and other SW figures. 015_zps7bf65c13

Old Original Big Head Han. Decent figure. Paint is nice. Arms are an off white compared to his torso. Red line on is leg is faint. Be warned I've never been sure about his gun. Pretty sure it's original. He's cheap because I'm not 100% on the gun. $5
FS: Russian Bossk and other SW figures. 016_zps36204e86
FS: Russian Bossk and other SW figures. 017_zpsc46ecac5

Rebel Commander Cliff Clavin figure. He's pretty decent. irst pics looks like his left eye is missing. It's there. $8
FS: Russian Bossk and other SW figures. 018_zps8d7c9eb3
FS: Russian Bossk and other SW figures. 019_zpsebc8e0ca
Back to top Go down

FS: Russian Bossk and other SW figures.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1