The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

FS: PBP Walrusman in C8+ Condition (Figure is 100% and confirmed with Wolff)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin Use Account

FS: PBP Walrusman in C8+ Condition (Figure is 100% and confirmed with Wolff) Empty
PostSubject: FS: PBP Walrusman in C8+ Condition (Figure is 100% and confirmed with Wolff)   FS: PBP Walrusman in C8+ Condition (Figure is 100% and confirmed with Wolff) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 5:05 am

Hi

I have the following figure for sale

100% Genuine PBP Walrusman in C8+ Condition (Figure is 100% and confirmed with Wolff)

Figure has great tusks! See pictures for condition only big blemish is a rub mark on the back of one of his feet (cant be seen from the front hence the C8+ rating)

Asking 40GBP Plus Shipping or best offer

Please check out the pictures for condition Smile

FS: PBP Walrusman in C8+ Condition (Figure is 100% and confirmed with Wolff) PBPWalrusmanPic1

FS: PBP Walrusman in C8+ Condition (Figure is 100% and confirmed with Wolff) PBPWalrusmanHead

FS: PBP Walrusman in C8+ Condition (Figure is 100% and confirmed with Wolff) PBPWalrusmanCOOPic

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FS: PBP Walrusman in C8+ Condition (Figure is 100% and confirmed with Wolff) PBPWalrusmanHeadMOC

Last edited by jaymassive619 on Sat Mar 13, 2010 5:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
wbobafett
Force Addict
Force Addict
wbobafett

FS: PBP Walrusman in C8+ Condition (Figure is 100% and confirmed with Wolff) Empty
PostSubject: Re: FS: PBP Walrusman in C8+ Condition (Figure is 100% and confirmed with Wolff)   FS: PBP Walrusman in C8+ Condition (Figure is 100% and confirmed with Wolff) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 5:24 am

True! Very Happy

bump and additional info:

this version can appear with no coo scar or just with the remaining "1" coo. Its unclear which of these coos are the true pbp version...maybe both.

Still: GREAT VARIANT!!! Darker blue limbs and darkgreen head!

Wolff
Back to top Go down
coachk28
Force Addict
Force Addict
coachk28

PostSubject: Re: FS: PBP Walrusman in C8+ Condition (Figure is 100% and confirmed with Wolff)   FS: PBP Walrusman in C8+ Condition (Figure is 100% and confirmed with Wolff) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 7:05 am

PM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: FS: PBP Walrusman in C8+ Condition (Figure is 100% and confirmed with Wolff)   FS: PBP Walrusman in C8+ Condition (Figure is 100% and confirmed with Wolff) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 7:55 am

Here is the picture of the mark to the back of the foot im not sure if this happened at the factory or later -

FS: PBP Walrusman in C8+ Condition (Figure is 100% and confirmed with Wolff) Dcam0412
Back to top Go down
vintageSWfan
Force Addict
Force Addict
vintageSWfan

PostSubject: Re: FS: PBP Walrusman in C8+ Condition (Figure is 100% and confirmed with Wolff)   FS: PBP Walrusman in C8+ Condition (Figure is 100% and confirmed with Wolff) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 2:19 am

very nice figure.you should have no problem selling it. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FS: PBP Walrusman in C8+ Condition (Figure is 100% and confirmed with Wolff)   FS: PBP Walrusman in C8+ Condition (Figure is 100% and confirmed with Wolff) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FS: PBP Walrusman in C8+ Condition (Figure is 100% and confirmed with Wolff)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1