The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Work for SW stuff.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Section 8
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
Section 8

Work for SW stuff. Empty
PostSubject: Work for SW stuff.   Work for SW stuff. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 8:12 am

I'm offering a special offer on family tree research. My family research business ended back in October, but am thinking of starting it back up part time.

As a special offer to TIG members with over 50 comments, I'm offering to fully research both paternal and maternal lines for just £30 worth of vintage SW goodies or more if you think it worthy to give more. (I'd usually charge £200+ to compare)

I will have to also limit it to English, USA, and Canadian residents as records for Scotland, Ireland and elsewhere are not as well documented making them more expensive to access.

I was unsure whether to post this in the sales section as it's an odd thing to offer so posted it in here. If it breaks any of the sites rules I'm more than happy for it to be removed. It's basically an advert with a Star Wars twist as I'm a little skint at the moment with plenty of time on my hands.

If you unsure what I'm offering I'm happy to do a few free testers. Highly unlikely but if flooded with people interested It will have to be 1st come 1st served as research can take weeks and weeks to complete.

Do pm or comment if interested or want a quick tester into what i do.

Cheers

Andrew
Back to top Go down
http://www.familytreeman.co.uk
psybertech
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
psybertech

Work for SW stuff. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Work for SW stuff.   Work for SW stuff. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 9:53 am

I am interested in this. Oddly enough it is something I was recently thinking about after my brother (different father) just got a ton of info from a long lost Aunt of his.

PM coming Andy!

cheers!
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://leia.bespin.info/
psybertech
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
psybertech

Work for SW stuff. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Work for SW stuff.   Work for SW stuff. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 4:38 pm

I just wanted to say thanks to Andy so far!

I am taking Andy up on this and so far he has gone about 7 generations back on my great grandmother's side to reveal that I am a legitimate 'Son of the American Revolution!!!!!'

I had no idea at all and it comes as a shock since our family was under the impression my mom's side was only a few generations in the US. I guess 'few' meant a lot to my grandparents! haha

Either way, very cool finding for me!

SOTAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :cool laugh: 
Back to top Go down
http://leia.bespin.info/
arohk
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
arohk

Work for SW stuff. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Work for SW stuff.   Work for SW stuff. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 1:01 am

I would be very interested as I am attempting to do a family tree however I know I am Scottish decent and falls in the not as well documented making them more expensive to access area. If you do want to attempt it though let me know and what you collect so I will know if I have what you need. If not seeing as how you live in the UK maybe you could recommend a trusted place to contact.

Thanks bud

Larry
Back to top Go down
Section 8
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
Section 8

Work for SW stuff. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Work for SW stuff.   Work for SW stuff. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 7:04 am

Hi

Just PM me what you know and I'll see what needs to be done. I've researched scottish records before and some are fantastic. I do have access to the scottish census's, but sometimes need to use another records site which annoyingly is a pay to view site. I'm happy to do it, but may need a small extra payment (about £15). Main reason I excluded it was because I didn't want to ask for cash.

Let me know what you have so far, I'll be happy to help.
Back to top Go down
http://www.familytreeman.co.uk
Sponsored content

Work for SW stuff. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Work for SW stuff.   Work for SW stuff. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Work for SW stuff.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1