The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Guys-----You are CRAAAAAZY!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
wbobafett
Force Addict
Force Addict
wbobafett

Guys-----You are CRAAAAAZY!!! Empty
PostSubject: Guys-----You are CRAAAAAZY!!!   Guys-----You are CRAAAAAZY!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 2:59 pm

Hey fellars,

how do I start...hmmmm

This morning I carried out the trash (99% diapers...LOL)...and noticed a huge package infront of my door! Made me angry because the delivery boy could have easily rang the doorbell instead of just dropping it infront of the door. Evil or Very Mad  I picked it up and saw it was from Kenneth. Oh boy...made me even more mad. Kenneth and I had a deal now running for more then half a year. I knew exactly what was in there: 7 very rare and tough to track down Poch variants.  Shocked  Shocked  Could have been stolen easily infront of a door....grrrrr.

So I went back into the apartement and already wondered: why is that package so big?? I mean it was huge....my whole baby Laura could have fitted in there  Razz Razz ....7 loose liitle 3 3/4 inch figures...hmmm...

I was excited....and unpacked it with my wife. Oh boy...two little presents for Laura (telling from the present paper) and a card...and my Poch figures in wrapping bubble foil (a guess of course) Very Happy:D:D

First I thought: Tse, tse, tse...Kenneth...of course you had to....I should have known it. Kenneth is generally just too nice for this world!! Whilst my wife opened the card and seeing all the names on that card she really (I swear to god) instantly started to cry tears of joy and emotion and beeing veeery moved!!!

I asked her: what is going on...and she showed me the card and said with trembled voice: "look...all those friends of you from your hobby have signed it...." and I starred at the card...just WOW Shocked 

I have to say that if you have a newborn you are generally very easy affected by emotions....but even minus the circumstances I have to say I was rarely that moved in my whole life!!!

Guys: Thank you very very very much! I am still trying to identify some of the names because there is sometimes "more" of you  Razz  and sometimes I am more familiar with the user names then the real names.....so please excuse me...I will try to ctach up as soon as possible!

I have to say: This all was carried out veeery clever...I did know shit! Kenneth asked me for my bank details to pay for a figure I bought for him...so no paypal....and I have a buisness account (freelancer) so I gave him (as usual) the bank details of my wife's account...just to avoid trouble with my "books"....

So be sure: The money is safe! My wife will surely look that it won't be spend on bootlegs and variants  Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz 

I havent even checked the account yet.......I really hope you haven't gifted your last trousers. lol!  And of course the "amount" is totally irrelevant for saying:

THANK YOU!

THANK YOU FOR MAKING OUR DAY!

THANK YOU FOR THAT OVERWHELMING GESTURE!

THANK YOU FOR THE GIFTS....THEY WILL MAKE LAURA VERY HAPPY....I AM DAMN SURE!!

I say "Hi" from Karin too and she was also (as described) very overwhelmed!!!

Of course we LOVE the card you send us! Wer totally adore the little dress and cannot wait till it fits Laura Very Happy!
And I can already see her playing with the wooden "puzzle" toy soon!!!

Again: THANK YOU!!

I give a special thank to Kenneth because he seems to be the wirepuller of this all.....I also guess Mike_Skywalker (Mirco) helped to get some of the German guys on board...

KennethB..you are the BEST!! Very Happy

My Thanks go out to (in no particular order..LOL):

Mike_Skywalker (Mirco)
Lee_M (Lee)
Ilseeker (Carlos)
Walkie (Stef)
HWR (Henrik)
AussieJames (AJ)
M4K3R1 (Oscar)
GeneralKahn (Alex)
MichaelVogt/Bluestars (Michael)
Psybertech (Jay)
DarthBerizing (John)
DrDengar (Marco)
Ackbar100 (Ricardo)
Chris.75 (Chris)
Olisuds (Oli)
Chiktabba (Nicolas)
OurChickenShack (James)
StephaneFaucourt (Stephane)
Jayrod (Jason)
Orangependek (Dieter)
TheDarkArtist (Steve)
Pattejan (Patrick)
Ozio (Horatio)
Turkdlit (Mete)
Starwizz (Maikel)
Joe_O (Joe)
Fluxe (Florian)
YarghOshcaCraam...is this correct??LOL (Marc)
Frunkstar (Frank)
Augustin (SpanishTrooper...I do not recall we ever have talked before...but nice to meet you Very Happy)
Fred (Thargoil?...please help if wrong!)

fuck me dude...that is 32 people!!!  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked 

You are all Amazing guys!!

Do not know what to say more....I hope you are pleased with this...if not...just type in: "Wolff....NOT ENOUGH!!"..and I will try even harder!!!  geek Razz

edit: This post took me 2,5 HOURS....LOL...seriously...little Laura is a bit envious... Wink

Last edited by wbobafett on Sat Feb 01, 2014 4:58 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
psybertech
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
psybertech

PostSubject: Re: Guys-----You are CRAAAAAZY!!!   Guys-----You are CRAAAAAZY!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 3:18 pm

I'm sure Kenneth (the mastermind behind this) will be along shorty....

I'm just happy to hear everything arrived safely and it was well appreciated!

So a short and sweet word from me... enjoy!

cheers!
J
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://leia.bespin.info/
General Kahn
Force Addict
Force Addict
General Kahn

PostSubject: Re: Guys-----You are CRAAAAAZY!!!   Guys-----You are CRAAAAAZY!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 3:25 pm

:clap:  Glad everything arrived safe and sound Wolff, Kenneth is the man  cheers 
Back to top Go down
walkie
Senior Developer
Senior Developer
walkie

PostSubject: Re: Guys-----You are CRAAAAAZY!!!   Guys-----You are CRAAAAAZY!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 3:36 pm

Glad to hear the parcel arrived safely after that small mishap with your postie.

I'm sure I speak for a lot of people but your guides, posts and pm's have helped a lot of us in the past so it's the least we could do.

...and to Kenneth, a huge round of applause for organising the whole thing (in secret haha!!)  :clap: 
Back to top Go down
The_Dark_Artist
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
The_Dark_Artist

PostSubject: Re: Guys-----You are CRAAAAAZY!!!   Guys-----You are CRAAAAAZY!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 4:15 pm

Wolff, you have a lot of friends that care about you.
Kenneth is a GREAT friend and deserves a HUGE hug for setting this up.
Happy days  :clap: 
Back to top Go down
chris.75
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
chris.75

PostSubject: Re: Guys-----You are CRAAAAAZY!!!   Guys-----You are CRAAAAAZY!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 5:28 pm

Hey Wolff, Karin and  little Laura,
I'm glad to hear that the package arrived safely, despite the numpty postie  Very Happy 
Wolff you have contributed so much time, effort and expertise to the hobby and to the TIG community. That when Kenneth approached us with this idea, it just seemed the perfect opportunity for us to show you and your family our apreciation for all that you have done for us.
Congratulations once again, and thank you  cheers cheers cheers :clap: :clap: :clap:

Big congrats and thanks to Kenneth also for orchestrating such a lovely surprise  :clap: :clap: :clap:
Back to top Go down
General Kahn
Force Addict
Force Addict
General Kahn

PostSubject: Re: Guys-----You are CRAAAAAZY!!!   Guys-----You are CRAAAAAZY!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 5:50 pm

Just a thought, but was the parcel supposed to be signed for??? If it was, say it didn't arrive and make a claim against the postal service, that's what I'd do! May as well cash in!  Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
kisstour03
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
kisstour03

PostSubject: Re: Guys-----You are CRAAAAAZY!!!   Guys-----You are CRAAAAAZY!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 7:03 pm

That's awesome!!!! what a heartwarming sneaky gift. Way to go everyone who was involved. Stories like this make me remember why I love the hobby so much. It's all a happy family.

Congrats Wolff and Karin.
Back to top Go down
DarthBerizing
Johnpaul Ragusa
Johnpaul Ragusa
DarthBerizing

PostSubject: Re: Guys-----You are CRAAAAAZY!!!   Guys-----You are CRAAAAAZY!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 10:49 pm

Congrats again on becoming a Dad. You've got a big job ahead!

Kudos to Kenneth for putting it together
Back to top Go down
http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com

PostSubject: Re: Guys-----You are CRAAAAAZY!!!   Guys-----You are CRAAAAAZY!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 11:24 pm

We love you Wolffie! Its a small piece of joy which you should savor, with all the sleepless nights ahead.

All the thanks in the world go out to Kenneth for organizing...and to you Wolff, for everything you do for this hobby!

Now....go clean some poop  :clap: 
Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: Guys-----You are CRAAAAAZY!!!   Guys-----You are CRAAAAAZY!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 2:46 am

Really nice to hear that our small community gift was so well received by you and Karin!   cheers 

Kudos for Kenneth for organizing all this for you, he is a real friend.  Very Happy 

Cheers

Marco

Back to top Go down
http://TantiveXI.com
pattejan
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
pattejan

PostSubject: Re: Guys-----You are CRAAAAAZY!!!   Guys-----You are CRAAAAAZY!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 3:30 am

Glad the package arrived safely and to hear you are happy about it!

And a big thank you to Kenneth for organizing this surprise!  :clap:
Back to top Go down
M4K3R1
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
M4K3R1

PostSubject: Re: Guys-----You are CRAAAAAZY!!!   Guys-----You are CRAAAAAZY!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 4:36 am

A small thank you from all of us,
for all your hard work.
A big thanks also to Kenneth for a great idea in making this happen.
Back to top Go down
Richard_H
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: Guys-----You are CRAAAAAZY!!!   Guys-----You are CRAAAAAZY!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 7:07 am

A fantastic gesture well done guys.
Back to top Go down
wbobafett
Force Addict
Force Addict
wbobafett

PostSubject: Re: Guys-----You are CRAAAAAZY!!!   Guys-----You are CRAAAAAZY!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 7:54 am

guys...thanks again!!! Very Happy

I will do some pics of the gifts...and need a danish guy to translate the card saying: "kram til dig!"

lol! 
Back to top Go down
Starwizz
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Starwizz

PostSubject: Re: Guys-----You are CRAAAAAZY!!!   Guys-----You are CRAAAAAZY!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 8:02 am

Wollf Congratulations to you and Karin with little Laura , cheers 

kudos for Kenneth making this possible  :clap: 
Back to top Go down
ourchickenshack
Force Addict
Force Addict
ourchickenshack

PostSubject: Re: Guys-----You are CRAAAAAZY!!!   Guys-----You are CRAAAAAZY!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 12:04 pm

so glad to hear that everything arrived safely and that it put a smile on you and your wife's face  Very Happy 

Guys-----You are CRAAAAAZY!!! Tumblr92

your hard work and contributions to the community are more appreciated then you know  cheers 

Guys-----You are CRAAAAAZY!!! 32e4d610

Guys-----You are CRAAAAAZY!!! Blackw10

congrats again to you and your wife and thank you for bringing another member to the Wolff Pack into the world  cheers 

Guys-----You are CRAAAAAZY!!! Winnie11

A huge thank you to Kenneth for organizing this and to everyone else who helped send a little love your way  :clap: 
Back to top Go down
Jaybird
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
Jaybird

PostSubject: Re: Guys-----You are CRAAAAAZY!!!   Guys-----You are CRAAAAAZY!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 12:08 pm

Wolff,

Glad the gifts arrived safe, now the real fun begins, being a dad. Enjoy.

Also praise to Kenneth for being the ring leader on this, he really is the definition of a great friend.  :clap:

:cantina: meeting celebrate  
Back to top Go down
arohk
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
arohk

PostSubject: Re: Guys-----You are CRAAAAAZY!!!   Guys-----You are CRAAAAAZY!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 2:10 pm

congrats to you and your wife on your new bundle of joy Smile and to Kenneth for all his hard work
Back to top Go down
wbobafett
Force Addict
Force Addict
wbobafett

PostSubject: Re: Guys-----You are CRAAAAAZY!!!   Guys-----You are CRAAAAAZY!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 2:25 pm

Thanks again guys...much appreciated!

I just heard from Kenneth you all saw the goodies he sent because he made some pcitures for you...which safes me a lot of time....good one Kenneth...AGAIN!! Very Happy

We are just loving all your posts here...they will be safed for Laura for sure! Very Happy

Best

Wolff
Back to top Go down
Section 8
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
Section 8

PostSubject: Re: Guys-----You are CRAAAAAZY!!!   Guys-----You are CRAAAAAZY!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 4:33 pm

Congrats Wolff. An amazing gesture from the TIG group.

This kind of reaction can only result in an increase in childbirths from the site moderators and contributors.
Back to top Go down
http://www.familytreeman.co.uk
Section 8
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
Section 8

PostSubject: Re: Guys-----You are CRAAAAAZY!!!   Guys-----You are CRAAAAAZY!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 4:37 pm

Congrats Wolff. An amazing gesture from the TIG group.

This kind of reaction can only result in an increase in childbirths from the site moderators and contributors.
Back to top Go down
Section 8
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
Section 8

PostSubject: Re: Guys-----You are CRAAAAAZY!!!   Guys-----You are CRAAAAAZY!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 4:38 pm

Twins next time.  lol! 
Back to top Go down
llseeker
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner

PostSubject: Re: Guys-----You are CRAAAAAZY!!!   Guys-----You are CRAAAAAZY!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 11:12 pm

Wolff, my friend!

The real mastermind behind this beautiful gesture was Kenneth, all the rest of us just followed him...

That being said, congratulations to Karin & you on the newborn, please give little Laura many kisses & hugs on behalf of your friends from Mexico City (my wife, 2 daughters and yours truly)!

Cheers!

Carlos
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guys-----You are CRAAAAAZY!!!   Guys-----You are CRAAAAAZY!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guys-----You are CRAAAAAZY!!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1