The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Time for a change! Let's all do this!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
dj121
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant

Time for a change! Let's all do this!!  Empty
PostSubject: Time for a change! Let's all do this!!    Time for a change! Let's all do this!!  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 10:44 am

Hello everyone here at TIG!

I started this over on Rebelscum, and I hope you guys would like to take part as well. There are several of us who collect both Vintage and Modern. After hearing about so many issues with the Hasbro Amazon Slave 1, and a very good friend of mine who is not on the forums having a two week battle with Amazon and Hasbro to get his situation hopefully resolved, I want to start a letter campaign to Hasbro!

Let's all send them a copy of the old Kenner "We REALLY Do Care" Letter! Send a copy of the photo I provided, or copy it from on of your Vintage instruction sheets! Here are the addresses for both Hasbro Corporate and Hasbro Consumer affairs. If enough of us hit them with this letter, things just might change!

Hasbro Addresses:

Corporate:
Hasbro, Inc.
1027 Newport Avenue
Pawtucket, RI 02862.
The telephone number is 401-431-8697

Consumer Affairs:
Hasbro, Inc.
Consumer Affairs
P.O. Box 200
Dept. C-847
Pawtucket, RI, 02862-0200

Kenner Letter:
Time for a change! Let's all do this!!  Kenner-we-really-do-car-certificate-1977_zps11771f2a
Back to top Go down
arohk
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
arohk

PostSubject: Re: Time for a change! Let's all do this!!    Time for a change! Let's all do this!!  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 6:00 pm

I am game voices are power and if Hasbro wants good and continuing buyers they need to honor their polices
Back to top Go down
dj121
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: Time for a change! Let's all do this!!    Time for a change! Let's all do this!!  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 7:40 pm

Thank you! That's one more person on board. Pass it along to your collecting friends who are not members of any forums, please. Let's really try to get the word out on this, and see if we can make a difference!

Even if it meant Hasbro charging a dollar or two more per vehicle, I think I would be more than willing to pay, knowing if there were any issues Hasbro would make it right.

4 or 5 letters probably will not matter to them. 400-500, will make the person who opens all that mail bring it to the attention of someone in that office.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time for a change! Let's all do this!!    Time for a change! Let's all do this!!  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Time for a change! Let's all do this!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1