The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WTB: any and all Palitoy ESB/ROTJ and German 45bks....Worried about them being real...dump them to me

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Joseph_Y
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
Joseph_Y

WTB: any and all Palitoy ESB/ROTJ and German 45bks....Worried about them being real...dump them to me Empty
PostSubject: WTB: any and all Palitoy ESB/ROTJ and German 45bks....Worried about them being real...dump them to me   WTB: any and all Palitoy ESB/ROTJ and German 45bks....Worried about them being real...dump them to me I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 2:00 pm

With all of the confusion about the legitimacy of these figures being original/authentic seals. I'm taking a bet that JJ is full of shit. I'll buy any and all German/Palitoy MOC figures that are in question. Due to the risk involved I'm paying about 25 to 35% of what they sold for as original sealed, but you can recoup some of your money, and  if they turn out to be fake, I'll still have some mint loose figs and cardbacks to sell off to recoup some of my loss. So...those that are convinced of Tonis guilt, put your money where your mouth is and dump all of those potentially sketchy carded figures to me.

Thanks!
Joe

Last edited by Joseph_Y on Fri Dec 13, 2013 2:44 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=697897283
trappedtexan
trappedtexan

WTB: any and all Palitoy ESB/ROTJ and German 45bks....Worried about them being real...dump them to me Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTB: any and all Palitoy ESB/ROTJ and German 45bks....Worried about them being real...dump them to me   WTB: any and all Palitoy ESB/ROTJ and German 45bks....Worried about them being real...dump them to me I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 2:23 pm

Joe, I was wondering when someone was going to come forward and try to sweep up some of the action from those wanting to get out from under them. If you happen to get some extra fetts, I am thinking of doing a fett side focus. Mainly card backs since I am broke, but if I can pick up a carded one for the right price....

I have caviar dreams and McDonald's pockets
Back to top Go down
Joseph_Y
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
Joseph_Y

PostSubject: Re: WTB: any and all Palitoy ESB/ROTJ and German 45bks....Worried about them being real...dump them to me   WTB: any and all Palitoy ESB/ROTJ and German 45bks....Worried about them being real...dump them to me I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 2:35 pm

The way I look at it, it's a gamble, I could come out huge, and I could lose a few bucks. While there's some odd things about Toni's business strategies, I just think that JJ is full of shit, and am willing to put my money up based on that. so, if you're afraid of them eventually only being worth what a loose figure w. cardback would be, then I'm the man to sell them all to. $$$ at the ready!!!

Tex,I'll let you know if any Fetts come my way.

J
Back to top Go down
psybertech
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
psybertech

PostSubject: Re: WTB: any and all Palitoy ESB/ROTJ and German 45bks....Worried about them being real...dump them to me   WTB: any and all Palitoy ESB/ROTJ and German 45bks....Worried about them being real...dump them to me I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 2:37 pm

I too was wondering if we would see some start to sell off on the cheap. I am always interested in some Leia Bespin goodness! Wink

cheers and Happy Hunting Joe!

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://leia.bespin.info/
Tiefighterboy
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
Tiefighterboy

PostSubject: Re: WTB: any and all Palitoy ESB/ROTJ and German 45bks....Worried about them being real...dump them to me   WTB: any and all Palitoy ESB/ROTJ and German 45bks....Worried about them being real...dump them to me I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 5:55 pm

I totally agree with you Joe....I think Joiner is full of shit.
Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: WTB: any and all Palitoy ESB/ROTJ and German 45bks....Worried about them being real...dump them to me   WTB: any and all Palitoy ESB/ROTJ and German 45bks....Worried about them being real...dump them to me I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 6:05 pm

I've been chasing a GM  "collect all 45" for a while now  Wink  I'll take any left overs Joe  Smile ($100 delivered)
Back to top Go down
Josh
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor

PostSubject: Re: WTB: any and all Palitoy ESB/ROTJ and German 45bks....Worried about them being real...dump them to me   WTB: any and all Palitoy ESB/ROTJ and German 45bks....Worried about them being real...dump them to me I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 7:38 pm

Wow. This is an AWESOME opportunity for Toy Toni to offload the remainder of the stock. He might have to borrow some elves from Santa to help him get these made up in time for the big delivery Razz
Back to top Go down
Joseph_Y
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
Joseph_Y

PostSubject: Re: WTB: any and all Palitoy ESB/ROTJ and German 45bks....Worried about them being real...dump them to me   WTB: any and all Palitoy ESB/ROTJ and German 45bks....Worried about them being real...dump them to me I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 7:47 pm

As said,while there's something not right about Toni's buying habits,dealers buy tons of stuff if they have demand for it... I'm still for the most part inclined to believe that Joiner's stirring shit to see what he can make stick. So, anyone worried about getting stuck with these. I'm here with my briefcase full of cash..... Gotta get the deals sealed (pun intended) before Joiner comes up with his "list" of unused cardbacks.

$$$ waiting for your Pali/German pieces!!

J
Back to top Go down
M4K3R1
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
M4K3R1

PostSubject: Re: WTB: any and all Palitoy ESB/ROTJ and German 45bks....Worried about them being real...dump them to me   WTB: any and all Palitoy ESB/ROTJ and German 45bks....Worried about them being real...dump them to me I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 9:57 pm

JJ=Full of shite, IMO.
From my understanding, German Vaders do not fall into question in this fiasco.
But if one happens to fall into your lap Joe, send it my way please.
Back to top Go down
Tiefighterboy
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
Tiefighterboy

PostSubject: Re: WTB: any and all Palitoy ESB/ROTJ and German 45bks....Worried about them being real...dump them to me   WTB: any and all Palitoy ESB/ROTJ and German 45bks....Worried about them being real...dump them to me I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 12:28 pm

Joseph_Y wrote:
As said,while there's something not right about Toni's buying habits,dealers buy tons of stuff if they have demand for it... I'm still for the most part inclined to believe that Joiner's stirring shit to see what he can make stick. So, anyone worried about getting stuck with these. I'm here with my briefcase full of cash..... Gotta get the deals sealed (pun intended) before Joiner comes up with his "list" of unused cardbacks.

$$$ waiting for your Pali/German pieces!!

J

I agree Joe....It kinda takes the focus off his shady deals and puts it all on Toni, at the same time bringing him back into the community as some type of martyr.   Is it possible this happened...sure......do people get struck by lightening....sometimes.  Most of his posts are long and he is quite good at double talking.
Back to top Go down
Joseph_Y
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
Joseph_Y

PostSubject: Re: WTB: any and all Palitoy ESB/ROTJ and German 45bks....Worried about them being real...dump them to me   WTB: any and all Palitoy ESB/ROTJ and German 45bks....Worried about them being real...dump them to me I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 3:49 pm

No one's taking me up on my offer, so that said, you must all also be thinking that Joiner's full of shit. If not, I'd be waiting on stacks of 45bks......lol. My point made.
Back to top Go down
Yak
New User
New User
Yak

PostSubject: Re: WTB: any and all Palitoy ESB/ROTJ and German 45bks....Worried about them being real...dump them to me   WTB: any and all Palitoy ESB/ROTJ and German 45bks....Worried about them being real...dump them to me I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 8:23 pm

Joseph_Y wrote:
No one's taking me up on my offer, so that said, you must all also be thinking that Joiner's full of shit. If not, I'd be waiting on stacks of 45bks......lol. My point made.

Maybe you haven’t had offers because people are still digesting the information? But it appears that you’re trying to capitalise off of what is a tragedy? If you really believe that JJ “is full of shit” then why not offer 80%?
25%-30% is what the sum of what the parts are worth. I don’t understand what you’re trying to do, make a point (well you’ve failed) or make money?

JJ has made nothing off of this, all he’s gained from giving us information that we desperately needed was a ton of flack from people like you.  

I think a little more sensitivity and intelligence is required. This is coming from someone with barely any carded figures but a lot of empathy for those who do.
Back to top Go down
Joseph_Y
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
Joseph_Y

PostSubject: Re: WTB: any and all Palitoy ESB/ROTJ and German 45bks....Worried about them being real...dump them to me   WTB: any and all Palitoy ESB/ROTJ and German 45bks....Worried about them being real...dump them to me I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 8:39 pm

Yak wrote:
Joseph_Y wrote:

Maybe you haven’t had offers because people are still digesting the information? But it appears that you’re trying to capitalise off of what is a tragedy? If you really believe that JJ “is full of shit” then why not offer 80%?
25%-30% is what the sum of what the parts are worth. I don’t understand what you’re trying to do, make a point (well you’ve failed) or make money?

JJ has made nothing off of this, all he’s gained from giving us information that we desperately needed was a ton of flack from people like you.  

I think a little more sensitivity and intelligence is required. This is coming from someone with barely any carded figures but a lot of empathy for those who do.

Hi, Whoevers sock puppet acct you are....... but I've bought quite a few actually. 4 have arrived and I'm waiting on a few more. I'm holding them off of the market until this all settles down and then we'll see if I've made some money or lost some. Why would I pay 80% when they're selling for about 25% on Ebay right now.... Those that have been around long enough know JJ's reputation, and that's enough for me to take anything he says with a pound of salt. Do I think Tony's 100% innocent of any wrong doing? nope. Do I think JJ sold the ones he had along KNOWING that something was wrong? Yep.

I'm an insensitive bastard, doccumented fact.... But I still feel bad for those who's carded collecting experience has been soured by this. I've still got bills to pay, so a gamble to make a few bucks isn't wrong.... I'm not forcing the people to accept the prices I'm offering. As for intelligence, really. I can only laugh at that bit of ignorant bait on your part.

Cheers
Joe
Back to top Go down
Tiefighterboy
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
Tiefighterboy

PostSubject: Re: WTB: any and all Palitoy ESB/ROTJ and German 45bks....Worried about them being real...dump them to me   WTB: any and all Palitoy ESB/ROTJ and German 45bks....Worried about them being real...dump them to me I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 9:52 am

You sir......are a thief....making people sell you their items. Try to be a little more sensitive in your future demands.
Back to top Go down
Yak
New User
New User
Yak

PostSubject: Re: WTB: any and all Palitoy ESB/ROTJ and German 45bks....Worried about them being real...dump them to me   WTB: any and all Palitoy ESB/ROTJ and German 45bks....Worried about them being real...dump them to me I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 5:03 pm

Joseph_Y wrote:
Yak wrote:
Joseph_Y wrote:

Hi, Whoevers sock puppet acct you are.......

Wow nice insult lol - my you are paranoid! Look Up Yak on RebelScum (same username as here) and you’ll find a few thousand posts stretching back until 2003.

Joseph_Y wrote:
... I've bought quite a few actually. 4 have arrived and I'm waiting on a few more.

Well you were saying in your last post no one replied and that proved your point!? So... you’re just being a bit nuts and I’m not even going to reply to the rest of your response as it can be quickly summed up as - crazy sweary nonsense.

Joseph_Y wrote:

I'm holding them off of the market until this all settles down and then we'll see if I've made some money or lost some. Why would I pay 80% when they're selling for about 25% on Ebay right now.... Those that have been around long enough know JJ's reputation, and that's enough for me to take anything he says with a pound of salt.  Do I think Tony's 100% innocent of any wrong doing? nope. Do I think JJ sold the ones he had along KNOWING that something was wrong? Yep.

I'm an insensitive bastard, doccumented fact.... But I still feel bad for those who's carded collecting experience has been soured by this. I've still got bills to pay, so a gamble to make a few bucks isn't wrong.... I'm not forcing the people to accept the prices I'm offering. As for intelligence, really. I can only laugh at that bit of ignorant bait on your part.
Back to top Go down
Joseph_Y
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
Joseph_Y

PostSubject: Re: WTB: any and all Palitoy ESB/ROTJ and German 45bks....Worried about them being real...dump them to me   WTB: any and all Palitoy ESB/ROTJ and German 45bks....Worried about them being real...dump them to me I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 7:28 pm

Yawn.... Sorry "Yak" that people replied since that response and have sold their TT specials on to me. Also sorry that you're disappointed about your attempt to troll me not ending in the desired angry result. Bitches like you abound in this hobby and are ooh soo predictable. Go back under your rock, typical faceless idiot hiding behind a pseudonym.

J
Back to top Go down
Yak
New User
New User
Yak

PostSubject: Re: WTB: any and all Palitoy ESB/ROTJ and German 45bks....Worried about them being real...dump them to me   WTB: any and all Palitoy ESB/ROTJ and German 45bks....Worried about them being real...dump them to me I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 9:15 am

Joseph_Y wrote:
Yawn.... Sorry "Yak" that people replied since that response and have sold their TT specials on to me.

You said you’re point about JJ being “full of sh*t” was proven because no one took you up on your ridiculous offer. Now after I posted you’re saying people did, so JJ isn’t “full of sh*t” now? Which is it? Did you get a bit confused?

Joseph_Y wrote:
Also sorry that you're disappointed about your attempt to troll me not ending in the desired angry result. Bitches like you abound in this hobby and are ooh soo predictable.

I’m the “troll” and a “bitch” because I empathise with collectors who have lost out as you try to exploit and profit from the situation? Hmmm... think about that.

Joseph_Y wrote:
Go back under your rock, typical faceless idiot hiding behind a pseudonym.
J

So first you accused me of being someone else, now you’ve changed that and are saying I’m hiding behind a pseudonym. As I’ve already pointed out I’m a regular on Rebel Scum and my real name has always clearly been in my signature there.

You’re a funny angry guy aint you?
Back to top Go down
Tiefighterboy
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
Tiefighterboy

PostSubject: Re: WTB: any and all Palitoy ESB/ROTJ and German 45bks....Worried about them being real...dump them to me   WTB: any and all Palitoy ESB/ROTJ and German 45bks....Worried about them being real...dump them to me I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 10:32 am

I think you have another fan JoeY Laughing .............I trolled Joe for years........The foreplay is much funner than the orgasm. I also think in respect to TIG....you take your beef to SWFUK.
Back to top Go down
DarthBerizing
Johnpaul Ragusa
Johnpaul Ragusa
DarthBerizing

PostSubject: Re: WTB: any and all Palitoy ESB/ROTJ and German 45bks....Worried about them being real...dump them to me   WTB: any and all Palitoy ESB/ROTJ and German 45bks....Worried about them being real...dump them to me I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 11:05 am

My sentiments exactly Todd

Guys keep the gloves up or take it offline.

Joe is speculating (like people do with Gold and Pork Bellies), and people can do as they wish

Feedback TIG
http://tinyurl.com/TIGfeedback & RS http://tinyurl.com/berizingfeedback
Back to top Go down
http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com
General Kahn
Force Addict
Force Addict
General Kahn

PostSubject: Re: WTB: any and all Palitoy ESB/ROTJ and German 45bks....Worried about them being real...dump them to me   WTB: any and all Palitoy ESB/ROTJ and German 45bks....Worried about them being real...dump them to me I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 11:26 am

Someone from Rebel Scum bringing a pile of negativity to a party, well who'd of thought  Razz 
Back to top Go down
Joseph_Y
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
Joseph_Y

PostSubject: Re: WTB: any and all Palitoy ESB/ROTJ and German 45bks....Worried about them being real...dump them to me   WTB: any and all Palitoy ESB/ROTJ and German 45bks....Worried about them being real...dump them to me I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 11:28 am

Yak wrote:
Joseph_Y wrote:
Yawn.... Sorry "Yak" that people replied since that response and have sold their TT specials on to me.

You said you’re point about JJ being “full of sh*t” was proven because no one took you up on your ridiculous offer. Now after I posted you’re saying people did, so JJ isn’t “full of sh*t” now? Which is it? Did you get a bit confused?

Joseph_Y wrote:
Also sorry that you're disappointed about your attempt to troll me not ending in the desired angry result. Bitches like you abound in this hobby and are ooh soo predictable.

I’m the “troll” and a “bitch” because I empathise with collectors who have lost out as you try to exploit and profit from the situation? Hmmm... think about that.

Joseph_Y wrote:
Go back under your rock, typical faceless idiot hiding behind a pseudonym.
J

So first you accused me of being someone else, now you’ve changed that and are saying I’m hiding behind a pseudonym. As I’ve already pointed out I’m a regular on Rebel Scum and my real name has always clearly been in my signature there.

You’re a funny angry guy aint you?

Nah "Yak", nothing you've said has made me angry at all, sorry you didn't get the response that you wanted. I think it's kinda sad, and that you're acting like a bitch trolling my WTB post, nothing to do with your empathizing with those that are taking a loss in this situation(I also do empathize with them).  As John said, I'm just speculating, that speculation is based on the fact that I feel that JJ is full of shit more than anything. I'm not exploiting anything,I was partially trying to make a point about the lack of credibility of JJ and/or make a few extra bucks IF I'm right in the long run. I buy items to sell, to fund my collection so that I don't dip too deeply into my real world money. Most collectors do the same when they see a deal with the potential for profit. This stuff is a big gamble, but the potential to make a few $ is greater than the loss I could take, so it's worth it.
Back to top Go down
Yak
New User
New User
Yak

PostSubject: Re: WTB: any and all Palitoy ESB/ROTJ and German 45bks....Worried about them being real...dump them to me   WTB: any and all Palitoy ESB/ROTJ and German 45bks....Worried about them being real...dump them to me I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 1:05 am

DarthBerizing wrote:
....Joe is speculating (like people do with Gold and Pork Bellies), and people can do as they wish

I couldn't agree more, but that’s not what worries me. Giving it a spin of - I'm trying to help you out –
Joseph_Y wrote:
....Due to the risk involved I'm paying about 25 to 35%  of what they sold for as original sealed, but you can recoup some of your money, ...
-is not market speculation. That’s taking advantage of the situation, no?

Yea ok, bankers do that too, plus it’s legal, but in both cases I feel it’s worth voicing an opinion of disproval.

Besides in a finite market like collecting Star Wars it easily has the potential to destroy it.

Like ‘Joe’ said, he has “..bills to pay..” and there really needs to be a debate about people who, like TT are trying to make their living out of the hobby. They are not really a part of the community because they do not want to help anyone here but themselves.
Back to top Go down
DarthBerizing
Johnpaul Ragusa
Johnpaul Ragusa
DarthBerizing

PostSubject: Re: WTB: any and all Palitoy ESB/ROTJ and German 45bks....Worried about them being real...dump them to me   WTB: any and all Palitoy ESB/ROTJ and German 45bks....Worried about them being real...dump them to me I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 1:34 am

If we want to discuss market speculating, let's do it in a thread in the main area. This is not the place for it.

Anyone who engages further in this thread will have the comments removed, and possibly given a few days off, depending on my food hangover.

Feedback TIG
http://tinyurl.com/TIGfeedback & RS http://tinyurl.com/berizingfeedback
Back to top Go down
http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com
Joseph_Y
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
Joseph_Y

PostSubject: Re: WTB: any and all Palitoy ESB/ROTJ and German 45bks....Worried about them being real...dump them to me   WTB: any and all Palitoy ESB/ROTJ and German 45bks....Worried about them being real...dump them to me I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 1:28 pm

Sorry John (not that I've done anything other than defend myself), but I started a thread in the main section, so that Yak can continue his trolling.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WTB: any and all Palitoy ESB/ROTJ and German 45bks....Worried about them being real...dump them to me   WTB: any and all Palitoy ESB/ROTJ and German 45bks....Worried about them being real...dump them to me I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WTB: any and all Palitoy ESB/ROTJ and German 45bks....Worried about them being real...dump them to me

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1