The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

PBP COMPREHENSIVE CATALOG (The Book): Official Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
chiktabba
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
chiktabba

PBP COMPREHENSIVE CATALOG (The Book): Official Thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PBP COMPREHENSIVE CATALOG (The Book): Official Thread   PBP COMPREHENSIVE CATALOG (The Book): Official Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 12:48 pm

Hi, great! I love books about vintage, la french touch this year, next year a pbp guide, i am in!
Back to top Go down
http://www.collection-starwars.com/collection-chiktabba
lfantelo
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner

PostSubject: Re: PBP COMPREHENSIVE CATALOG (The Book): Official Thread   PBP COMPREHENSIVE CATALOG (The Book): Official Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 1:04 pm

Hi, Javi,

Though I don't need to show you my support, clear since the project's very birth, I'll publicly say that, from the few pages I have been privileged to see, I have never seen such an exhaustive, patient and riguroes exam of any vintage Star Wars action figure franchise.

Do keep us up to date, all our support in this leviathan and, PLEASE, let us know about the pre-order lol! 
Back to top Go down
OZIO
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
OZIO

PostSubject: Re: PBP COMPREHENSIVE CATALOG (The Book): Official Thread   PBP COMPREHENSIVE CATALOG (The Book): Official Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 1:43 pm

Amazing news my friend and a 'must have' for variant collectors.
This is the type of book I'll buy with my eyes closed. I want one, is there a pre-sale option available?

Abrazo Javi!
Ozio
Back to top Go down
Boomstick66
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
Boomstick66

PostSubject: Re: PBP COMPREHENSIVE CATALOG (The Book): Official Thread   PBP COMPREHENSIVE CATALOG (The Book): Official Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 2:06 pm

Hows the production of this book coming along?
Back to top Go down
walkie
Senior Developer
Senior Developer
walkie

PostSubject: Re: PBP COMPREHENSIVE CATALOG (The Book): Official Thread   PBP COMPREHENSIVE CATALOG (The Book): Official Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 2:44 pm

I was thinking that myself, any chance of a sneak preview?
Back to top Go down
javiswspain
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
javiswspain

PostSubject: SMALL UPDATE ABOUT THE BOOK   PBP COMPREHENSIVE CATALOG (The Book): Official Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2014 12:10 pm

Hi all,

I have been writing the  book for a year or so now , but my very little spare time -which my regular job on art restorations left me- and energy makes me realice that with this timing of work ,the whole project would take me literally years Sad ....

So, i took a tough decision-for several reasons-in my life  ... I have to take a break on my real job and end up the book!

This break will take place from  January to May 2015, so i hope the book would be on the market by June or july 2015!

I think maybe in March i would launch the Crowdfunding project with , costs ,previews, contends and so; looking for sponsors, benefactors and main patrons ...

I really hope the crowd funding project could be completed,if not, i would only print some copies- for friends,forums fellows  and Facebook SW groups who could be interested- under preorder, of course .

Any thoughts will be more than appreciated.

Thanks all,

Javi
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: PBP COMPREHENSIVE CATALOG (The Book): Official Thread   PBP COMPREHENSIVE CATALOG (The Book): Official Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2014 1:11 pm

Hi Javi, I'm glad you're continuing with the book and have a plan of action to take some time from work to write it.
Good luck and keep us updated Smile
Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: PBP COMPREHENSIVE CATALOG (The Book): Official Thread   PBP COMPREHENSIVE CATALOG (The Book): Official Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2014 1:21 pm

Very brave and respectful decision to take a sabbatical to finish your book.

One way or the other, you can count on my support.

Bring it on! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://TantiveXI.com
General Kahn
Force Addict
Force Addict
General Kahn

PostSubject: Re: PBP COMPREHENSIVE CATALOG (The Book): Official Thread   PBP COMPREHENSIVE CATALOG (The Book): Official Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2014 2:01 pm

Gonna be the book of the century!!

Anything I can do to help in anyway, I will Very Happy

Good luck with it all Javi.
Back to top Go down
Nico
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Nico

PostSubject: Re: PBP COMPREHENSIVE CATALOG (The Book): Official Thread   PBP COMPREHENSIVE CATALOG (The Book): Official Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2014 2:31 pm

Great news Javi Very Happy Good luck mate cheers
Back to top Go down
chris.75
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
chris.75

PostSubject: Re: PBP COMPREHENSIVE CATALOG (The Book): Official Thread   PBP COMPREHENSIVE CATALOG (The Book): Official Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2014 4:30 am

I look forward to the release of your book Javi.
Good luck with finishing it off and having it published.
Back to top Go down
pattejan
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
pattejan

PostSubject: Re: PBP COMPREHENSIVE CATALOG (The Book): Official Thread   PBP COMPREHENSIVE CATALOG (The Book): Official Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2014 4:37 am

Hey Javi, I'm really looking forward to your book.

Good luck my friend and as Marco already said, it's a brave decision to take a break from your job!
Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: PBP COMPREHENSIVE CATALOG (The Book): Official Thread   PBP COMPREHENSIVE CATALOG (The Book): Official Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 10:41 am

WOW Javi, that is true dedication to this hobby.  As you know I, like many others are really looking forward to this book.  When the time comes for pre orders I'm there  Smile
Back to top Go down
javiswspain
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
javiswspain

PostSubject: Re: PBP COMPREHENSIVE CATALOG (The Book): Official Thread   PBP COMPREHENSIVE CATALOG (The Book): Official Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 3:08 pm

Thanks for the kind words boys !!
I will keep you all updated with the new info generated about the book Wink

Best Wishes all!!

Javi
Back to top Go down
walkie
Senior Developer
Senior Developer
walkie

PostSubject: Re: PBP COMPREHENSIVE CATALOG (The Book): Official Thread   PBP COMPREHENSIVE CATALOG (The Book): Official Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 4:22 pm

Late to the party but bravo Javi :clap: :clap:

I have a space ready on my bookshelf Wink
Back to top Go down
wbobafett
Force Addict
Force Addict
wbobafett

PostSubject: Re: PBP COMPREHENSIVE CATALOG (The Book): Official Thread   PBP COMPREHENSIVE CATALOG (The Book): Official Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 4:36 am

HUH?? Good luck my friend...before you stop eating as well...let me know and I come over and cook for you Razz Razz Razz Razz

Fingers crossed buddy!! YOU can do it man!!! cheers cheers cheers

Back to top Go down
javiswspain
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
javiswspain

PostSubject: Re: PBP COMPREHENSIVE CATALOG (The Book): Official Thread   PBP COMPREHENSIVE CATALOG (The Book): Official Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2015 5:13 pm

Happy New Year all !!

Just in to say that the Official FaceBook page of the guide is now running!
Please take a look here , and do not forget to click on the "Like" button Wink

https://www.facebook.com/pages/STAR-WARS-PBPPoch-Comprehensive-Catalog/1396708397293772

Thanks and enjoy collecting!!
Javier
Back to top Go down
javiswspain
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
javiswspain

PostSubject: Re: PBP COMPREHENSIVE CATALOG (The Book): Official Thread   PBP COMPREHENSIVE CATALOG (The Book): Official Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2015 6:27 pm

PBP COMPREHENSIVE CATALOG (The Book): Official Thread - Page 2 11133710

The book will be available this Christmas 2015(hopefully) the crowdfunding project will be launched a few months before,i will keep you all updated .What you see is a flyer we have designed for promotion the book at the Celebration 7 in Anaheim...
Hope you like it

Thanks and enjoy collecting !!
Javier
Back to top Go down
psybertech
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
psybertech

PostSubject: Re: PBP COMPREHENSIVE CATALOG (The Book): Official Thread   PBP COMPREHENSIVE CATALOG (The Book): Official Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2015 6:31 pm

Hey Javi!

Can't wait to see it and of course get a copy!!!  celebrate

Will you be bringing that cover prototype to Anaheim? Rolling Eyes

I'm going and would love to see it in person!

cheers!
Can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jay
Back to top Go down
http://leia.bespin.info/
javiswspain
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
javiswspain

PostSubject: Re: PBP COMPREHENSIVE CATALOG (The Book): Official Thread   PBP COMPREHENSIVE CATALOG (The Book): Official Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2015 8:33 pm

thanks Jay!
Sadly i am not going to assist to the C7 , but i am trying to have those flyers over there if possible Smile

Cheers
!!
Back to top Go down
walkie
Senior Developer
Senior Developer
walkie

PostSubject: Re: PBP COMPREHENSIVE CATALOG (The Book): Official Thread   PBP COMPREHENSIVE CATALOG (The Book): Official Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2015 2:23 am

Looking forward to reading this book and the launch of your crowdfunding project which I'm sure will be a hit.

Back to top Go down
javiswspain
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
javiswspain

PostSubject: Re: PBP COMPREHENSIVE CATALOG (The Book): Official Thread   PBP COMPREHENSIVE CATALOG (The Book): Official Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2015 11:07 am

Thanks Stef for your kind words!

PBP COMPREHENSIVE CATALOG (The Book): Official Thread - Page 2 10856610[/urlPBP COMPREHENSIVE CATALOG (The Book): Official Thread - Page 2 10997210[/urlPBP COMPREHENSIVE CATALOG (The Book): Official Thread - Page 2 11080410[/urlPBP COMPREHENSIVE CATALOG (The Book): Official Thread - Page 2 11127510
Back to top Go down
hellhippie
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
hellhippie

PostSubject: Re: PBP COMPREHENSIVE CATALOG (The Book): Official Thread   PBP COMPREHENSIVE CATALOG (The Book): Official Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2015 4:52 pm

ANY MORE INFO ON WHEN THIS WILL BE FINISHED AND RELEASED??? I Ccannot wait :I am stupid: :I am stupid: :I am stupid:
Back to top Go down
javiswspain
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
javiswspain

PostSubject: Re: PBP COMPREHENSIVE CATALOG (The Book): Official Thread   PBP COMPREHENSIVE CATALOG (The Book): Official Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 4:17 pm

The book is in it final stage , it is being designed, in a few weeks we will have some sample pages and the full and final content will be disclosed .

The pre-order page will be available as soon as the full book is finished.I will be taking pre-orders for two months, until i rise the funds for printing it.

Only 500 copies will be printed and only The first 250 orders will obtain the special edition(Hard cover plus hard slip-case) at the same price.

The pre-order sheet will be full of options , from the regular edition to the De-luxe edition, with loads of extra stuff to add and to personalize your copy.

more info coming soon ... Smile
Back to top Go down
psybertech
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
psybertech

PostSubject: Re: PBP COMPREHENSIVE CATALOG (The Book): Official Thread   PBP COMPREHENSIVE CATALOG (The Book): Official Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 4:23 pm

Hey Javi,

Great news!!!! I can't wait to see more!

I'm in of course!
Any idea when some pricing info might come out or will that be when the pre-orders start?

Regardless, very good news! cheers

cheers!
J
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://leia.bespin.info/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PBP COMPREHENSIVE CATALOG (The Book): Official Thread   PBP COMPREHENSIVE CATALOG (The Book): Official Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PBP COMPREHENSIVE CATALOG (The Book): Official Thread

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next