The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Any Star Wars Trading Card Experts Here????

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
General Kahn
Force Addict
Force Addict
General Kahn

Any Star Wars Trading Card Experts Here???? Empty
PostSubject: Any Star Wars Trading Card Experts Here????   Any Star Wars Trading Card Experts Here???? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 5:31 pm

Hi Folks,

I am just wondering a couple of things concerning Star Wars trading Cards. I saw these the other day and hve never seen them before:

Any Star Wars Trading Card Experts Here???? Esb110

Now I have no idea at all about trading cards, but I'm a huge fan of Ralph McQuarrie and would like to know more about these cards, how many there are etc. etc. infact I'd like to know more about trading cards in general.

Is there annyone out there who can help me out with these, or any card experts, or does anyone know of any dedicated sites for trading cards.

Thanks for looking

Alex
Back to top Go down
cantina_patron
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
cantina_patron

PostSubject: Re: Any Star Wars Trading Card Experts Here????   Any Star Wars Trading Card Experts Here???? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 6:46 pm

Hi Alex,

:scratch: I think (could be wrong) there were 12 of those issued with Series 1 of TESB Topps cards.

Clint (Commander Clint) should know for sure. Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Commander Clint
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Commander Clint

PostSubject: Re: Any Star Wars Trading Card Experts Here????   Any Star Wars Trading Card Experts Here???? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 7:10 pm

Hey Alex

In the ESB Series 1 set (red boarder cards) (Topps and O-Pee-Chee) (American & Canadian sets), there are 13 "Space Paintings".  Card #'s 118 thru 130.
In the ESB Series 3 set (yellow/green boarder cards) (Topps and O-Pee-Chee) (American & Canadian sets), there are 10 "Space Paintings".  Card #'s 336 thru 345.

http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com/t4892-tig-world-of-odd-trading-cards

I didn't find any in the 5 SW topps sets that I had handy.  I also don't remember any paintings in the ROTJ sets either.  I don't have any other card sets from other countries to compare too.

I'll try to take some pictures tomorrow in the daylight for you.

Hope this helps.Very Happy 

Clint
Back to top Go down
Commander Clint
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Commander Clint

PostSubject: Re: Any Star Wars Trading Card Experts Here????   Any Star Wars Trading Card Experts Here???? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 10:22 am

I apologize in advance for the poor pics, but my wife took her camera to work and my camera got busted up on the motorcycle trip.  So I had to use the scanner.  I'm in the middle of ordering a new camera, so if you need better pictures, it may have to wait.Embarassed 

In the ESB Series 1 set (red boarder cards) (Topps and O-Pee-Chee) (American & Canadian sets), there are 13 "Space Paintings".  Card #'s 118 thru 130.

Any Star Wars Trading Card Experts Here???? Img01610Any Star Wars Trading Card Experts Here???? Img01710

In the ESB Series 3 set (yellow/green boarder cards) (Topps and O-Pee-Chee) (American & Canadian sets), there are 10 "Space Paintings".  Card #'s 336 thru 345.

Any Star Wars Trading Card Experts Here???? Img01810Any Star Wars Trading Card Experts Here???? Img01910
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: Any Star Wars Trading Card Experts Here????   Any Star Wars Trading Card Experts Here???? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 10:59 am

Great info Clint, those space painting card sets are really nice.
Back to top Go down
Commander Clint
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Commander Clint

PostSubject: Re: Any Star Wars Trading Card Experts Here????   Any Star Wars Trading Card Experts Here???? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 11:22 am

Thanks Paul, hopefully this is what Alex is looking for. I did have a look thru the other card set and these were the only space paintings.Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
General Kahn
Force Addict
Force Addict
General Kahn

PostSubject: Re: Any Star Wars Trading Card Experts Here????   Any Star Wars Trading Card Experts Here???? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 7:36 am

Thanks Clint, cheers for the info, I'll have to keep an eye out for them in the future. cheers 
Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: Any Star Wars Trading Card Experts Here????   Any Star Wars Trading Card Experts Here???? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 12:23 pm

General Kahn wrote:
Thanks Clint, cheers for the info, I'll have to keep an eye out for them in the future. cheers 

i got most of them here somewhere. if your looking to pick those up, give me awhile to dig through everything and i can hook you up on those. im going to be posting up all my odd ball stuff i have left after the new year anyway for sale. ill give you first crack on the cards that you want/need. from SW up to ROTJ.
Back to top Go down
http://alter-egos.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Any Star Wars Trading Card Experts Here????   Any Star Wars Trading Card Experts Here???? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Any Star Wars Trading Card Experts Here????

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1