The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ahsoka CW 44 COO - What COO you got and from where?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rawlin
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
Rawlin

Ahsoka CW 44 COO - What COO you got and from where? Empty
PostSubject: Ahsoka CW 44 COO - What COO you got and from where?   Ahsoka CW 44 COO - What COO you got and from where? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 2:24 pm

Updated with a little more info.

I know I did a post about this a couple of years back, something like this but I searched and couldn't find it. I think I put it in the wrong section back then so maybe it was removed. Anyway this one will be a new fresh attempt to gather COO info about this figure, that is rather rare even though it came out in 2010.

I'm trying to figure out the different COOs on Ahsoka CW 44. Been trying for a couple of years. However I haven't managed to find another person who have this figure and want to check the coo.

I got 8 Ahsoka CW 44, where 5 is opened. I bought 1 from Canada, 2 from USA and 5 here in Sweden. At least that is how I remember it. 3 Are still carded and there is no way to see which coo they got, and I'm not going to open them.

Thing is, of my opened ones only one have Hasbro China, the other ones have Hasbrosa China. When I bought these I just figured that they where produced in the same factory now days, but I was bit surpriced that there was a rather large difference. There is also a small difference in the pattern on the outside of the legs from the Hasbro and Hasbrosa. I will keep these for a long time, and since they are a bit rare I think it would be easier to find this out now, then trying to find out further ahead in the future.

COO 1 has a larger "C" which is not complete. HASBROSA is very close to the knee joint.
COO 2 smaller "C" which is complete. HASBRO is very far up the leg if measured from the knee joint.

Ahsoka CW 44 COO - What COO you got and from where? Ahsoka15
Using wolfs template because I'm so used to seeing and it works great Very Happy

It's a bit strange, even though I did open more figures from Europe then from USA and Canada, it still only is one of the opened ones that have the Hasbro China coo. Considering that it should be rarer atleast here, and I'm wondering if that is the figure I bought that came from Canada or the one I opened from USA. That would make sense, and the Hasbrosa figures would be from Europe. But then again, that would mean that either USA or Canada would have the Hasbrosa thats the same as here.

Difference between European card and bought from USA card. Bought from USA card have a special offer to play Clone Wars adventures which I think I tried but was not available to play here even if the code was used.
Ahsoka CW 44 COO - What COO you got and from where? Img_4312
EU card to the left.
Ahsoka CW 44 COO - What COO you got and from where? Img_4313
EU card to the left.

If you got this figure, I would really appreciate if you checked the COO and told in what country you bought it. Or if you got another COO, might be more of course.

Last edited by Rawlin on Thu Aug 29, 2013 10:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.leksaksdoktorn.se
Dark Sith Lord
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dark Sith Lord

PostSubject: Re: Ahsoka CW 44 COO - What COO you got and from where?   Ahsoka CW 44 COO - What COO you got and from where? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 4:06 am

Hey Rawlin Interesting post. I will keep an eye out to see if i find any around! I didnt know these where rare Shocked 
Back to top Go down
Rawlin
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
Rawlin

PostSubject: Re: Ahsoka CW 44 COO - What COO you got and from where?   Ahsoka CW 44 COO - What COO you got and from where? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 4:24 am

Thank you Smile
Sometimes a moc can go up to 100-125usd, depending on package. Last one I saw that went that high was without the special offer. They do go up and down a lot though and the average is about 50-60usd right now on the common mocs.
The figure had a short production run which makes it rare.
Back to top Go down
Rawlin
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
Rawlin

PostSubject: Re: Ahsoka CW 44 COO - What COO you got and from where?   Ahsoka CW 44 COO - What COO you got and from where? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 10:09 am

Bump with new info.
Back to top Go down
Rawlin
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
Rawlin

PostSubject: Re: Ahsoka CW 44 COO - What COO you got and from where?   Ahsoka CW 44 COO - What COO you got and from where? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 10:07 am

I just got an answer on the mail I sent to hasbro a long time ago. It seems that the Hasbro only figure is an earlier Ahsoka, where they had to change the stamp to Hasbro SA. Atleast that is how I understand it.
It's been so long since I asked about this, that I didn't think they would answer but I am happy they did. Thumbs up for better late then never.

The response from Hasbro
"Our engineering team has explained this to me. They have mentioned that perhaps this individual did buy some older product.

Most likely the change is due to regulation changes over the years. We have had to change legal lines in the past."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ahsoka CW 44 COO - What COO you got and from where?   Ahsoka CW 44 COO - What COO you got and from where? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ahsoka CW 44 COO - What COO you got and from where?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1