The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Russ.G Stained glass extraordinaire.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Josh
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor

Russ.G Stained glass extraordinaire. Empty
PostSubject: Russ.G Stained glass extraordinaire.   Russ.G Stained glass extraordinaire. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 10:08 pm

Big shout out to Russ for making this for me. Gave it to my son when he turned 7 the other day. He was stoked as much as I was.
Russ.G Stained glass extraordinaire. 021_zpsebd89ca0
Russ.G Stained glass extraordinaire. 017_zps0b408a66

Here is a link to more of his work for anyone interested. I know I will be going back for more.
http://pinterest.com/russquatch/my-stained-glass-works/
Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: Russ.G Stained glass extraordinaire.   Russ.G Stained glass extraordinaire. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 10:23 pm

Wow, how did that survive the post Shocked 
And belated happy birthday Master A.
Back to top Go down
ourchickenshack
Force Addict
Force Addict
ourchickenshack

PostSubject: Re: Russ.G Stained glass extraordinaire.   Russ.G Stained glass extraordinaire. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 11:51 am

That's a awesome Iron Man Josh cheers 

I am a huge fan of stained glass artwork :clap: 
Back to top Go down
Josh
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor

PostSubject: Re: Russ.G Stained glass extraordinaire.   Russ.G Stained glass extraordinaire. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 11:07 pm

Going to see if I can get it framed with a light behind it. Smile should look pretty good like that me thinks.
Back to top Go down
arohk
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
arohk

PostSubject: Re: Russ.G Stained glass extraordinaire.   Russ.G Stained glass extraordinaire. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 11:18 pm

That is so cool it will look awesome lighted up. And a belated happy birthday also to your young padawan.
Back to top Go down
Russquatch
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
Russquatch

PostSubject: Re: Russ.G Stained glass extraordinaire.   Russ.G Stained glass extraordinaire. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 5:22 am

HA this is odd, so I've not been on here like I normally would be started going back to school, but was looking for Sailor Moon stained glass pattern ideas due to a request. and in the middle of my google search I see this Ironman I made for Josh's son. so odd to see stuff I've made show up in a google search. Glad you liked it Josh and for sure shipping I was sweating it until it made it safely
Back to top Go down
ourchickenshack
Force Addict
Force Addict
ourchickenshack

PostSubject: Re: Russ.G Stained glass extraordinaire.   Russ.G Stained glass extraordinaire. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 12:32 pm

Russquatch wrote:
HA this is odd,  so I've not been on here like I normally would be started going back to school,  but was looking for Sailor Moon stained glass pattern ideas due to a request.  and in the middle of my google search I see this Ironman I made for Josh's son.   so odd to see stuff I've made show up in a google search.   Glad you liked it Josh and for sure shipping I was sweating it until it made it safely

Glad to see you posting again Russ  cheers 

We would love to see more of your stained glass creations - even if they aren't Star Wars related I am sure there are many members here who would appreciate the effort that goes into any of your artwork  Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
cantina_patron
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
cantina_patron

PostSubject: Re: Russ.G Stained glass extraordinaire.   Russ.G Stained glass extraordinaire. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 1:09 pm

ourchickenshack wrote:
Russquatch wrote:
HA this is odd,  so I've not been on here like I normally would be started going back to school,  but was looking for Sailor Moon stained glass pattern ideas due to a request.  and in the middle of my google search I see this Ironman I made for Josh's son.   so odd to see stuff I've made show up in a google search.   Glad you liked it Josh and for sure shipping I was sweating it until it made it safely

Glad to see you posting again Russ  cheers 

We would love to see more of your stained glass creations - even if they aren't Star Wars related I am sure there are many members here who would appreciate the effort that goes into any of your artwork  Very Happy 

I'll second that. Great to see you posting again Russ! Where have you been?
Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: Russ.G Stained glass extraordinaire.   Russ.G Stained glass extraordinaire. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 2:52 pm

Good that this thread has been bumped. I must have missed it the first time.

That is a great piece of glass art, Russ.  Very Happy 

Josh, junior must have been over the moon with Ironman.

Back to top Go down
http://TantiveXI.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Russ.G Stained glass extraordinaire.   Russ.G Stained glass extraordinaire. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Russ.G Stained glass extraordinaire.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1